Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

2 posters

Go down

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings Empty Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Post by FystyAngel Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:15 am

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

http://www.bloggernews.net/123256

This just in from Tj Hart - Simon

It has been more than ten months since now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night at Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL.

In that time, searches have been conducted, evidence has been processed, tips have been followed up on, lawyers have been hired and fired, there has been a marriage, a divorce, an engagement and a possible break-up. Rumors have been started, accusations with no proof have been hurled, trouble-makers on the internet have created a new sport and we are still no closer to finding this little girl and bringing her home.

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas, indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that “LE declined their offer for assistance.”

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haleigh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Saturday, First Coast News reported Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved.
Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the central focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.

This reporter’s first and foremost concern remains with the missing child and her families.

I have not been blinded to the emotional and relationship stresses the long search for Haleigh has taken on family friends, LE, private investigators, attorneys on all sides of this situation and even this reporter.

If you have been a reader or a blogger since Haleigh disappeared, you too might be feeling some of these stresses in your life.

I shared some of what I was feeling on my Twitter site Friday night. After reading it and some emails from friends and a text message from Haleigh’s paternal grandmother Teresa Neves, I realized that I am able fix what I can fix in my life.

Others have not been so fortunate.

I spoke Sunday morning with private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs on this issue. Staubs is facing a court date regarding an incident in the search for Haleigh. His court trial is nothing compared to his life trials right now. That can be said about many people who have been working on the long search for Haleigh.

AUDIO: Conversation with Cobra the Bounty Hunter (http://www.bloggernews.net/123256)

My thoughts and prayers go out to Haleigh Cummings today along with everyone who loves and cares for her.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Haleigh is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

Director of News and Programming
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings Empty Re: Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Post by Piper Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:54 am

I do hope more groups and the FBI become involved. I cannot even imagine the constant pain of not knowing where a child is or what has happened to her. I don't know how these families make it through each day. Where is Haleigh?
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down