Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony & A Long Discussion (Blogger News Article)

Go down

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony & A Long Discussion (Blogger News Article) Empty Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony & A Long Discussion (Blogger News Article)

Post by FystyAngel Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:54 pm

**NOTE** I have posted this in BOTH sections.

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony & A Long Discussion
Posted on April 23rd, 2010
http://www.bloggernews.net/124386

I had the opportunity to have a pretty in depth discussion with Statement Analysis expert Peter Hyatt a couple of days ago. His brand of science and art is not Voodoo, it makes perfect sense. Just like the polygraph reveals deception so does the written and spoken word if you know what to look for.

In many ways he backed up the age old theory that in every lie there is a grain of truth. Sometimes it is hard to find, but it is there. The real challenge is finding all of those grains and piecing together the puzzle.

Cases such as Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony become convoluted quickly. Andy Warhol’s 15 minutes of fame rule seems to become the norm. As a case ages, the spider web of ‘important’ people seems to grow at an exponential rate.

There can be no better example of this phenomena as the Haleigh Cummings case. In the rabid need to bring news to the public, just about everyone that is even remotely related to the little girl has spoken out. It does not matter that they had not seen her in years, it does not matter that they knew nothing about her circumstances at the time of the disappearance, they are all experts.

Who holds the real key to Haleigh Cummings? It is not the battling grammies, it is not the aunts and uncles, and probably not the infamous cousin. The truth lays within a very small group of people. Alas this magic band are not being forthcoming.

There is a triumvirate and they do hold the key, Misty Croslin, her then lover Ronald Cummings, and Misty’s esteemed brothers Tommy and Timmy. OK, some one will point out that a triumvirate is three, and I have mentioned four. I believe that when this case is solved three of those four will be implicated.

Based on the crash course that Peter Hyatt gave me, I have been reading and thinking about what all of these people have publicly said over the past 14 months. It gets depressing faster than a speeding bullet. His analysis of the original 911 tape is incredibly revealing. An even more compelling analysis of the case concerns the early investigation. Read this, oh and make sure that your tray tables and seats are in the upright position!

Read it here.

I was talking to him yesterday and he said something that caught my attention, “Reading the truth is boring. The truth is the truth. But reading deception is fascinating”

Oh I can’t wait to talk to him on Sunday. You will not want to miss this program, the link is here.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down