Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged

3 posters

Go down

Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged Empty Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/0724sexualassaultfolo0724-CP.html

OMG, I am FURIOUS! I saw this on HLN and went looking for the story online. I don't care what country this family is from. In ANY culture, we are to LOVE and PROTECT our children.This makes me sick. I hope she goes up for adoption. The family even told the police, they did NOT want her back. If I could punch her mother, I would right now! WTF! and WHAT AN F'ING BITCH! Sorry but there is not language strong enough for how angry and pissed I am right NOW! Mad Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged 858297

Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged 916266 ...the whole damn family!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged Empty Re: Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:19 pm

wow tracey how sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged Empty Re: Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged

Post by Piper Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:35 pm

I agree, Tracey, I am outraged over this. The family is worried that the news will get back to Liberia and damage the family! Unreal, that poor little girl. Imagine the treatment if she were to be sent back home.
Family Shuns 8 year old Rape Victim 4 Boys Charged 927100
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 am

Those parents are beyond stupid! They deserve to have all their children taken from them. The mother should be sterilized so that she can't have any more. The father deserves to be castrated because he is a horse's ass. Mad Evil or Very Mad
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down