Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged

4 posters

Go down

3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged Empty 3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged

Post by Piper Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:33 am

I just cringe seeing articles such as this first thing in the morning. They don't mention the little girl's name. I can only say I hope this child is never returned to her mother and that they both don't just receive minimum jail time or fines. I would suggest prison time/sterilization for her and throw away the key on him. It appears from the pictures they've been trying to kill each other, look at their throats!

Girl, 3, repeatedly beaten; couple charged

By Jennifer Baker • jbaker@enquirer.com • April 1, 2010

3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged Jennif10
Jennifer Maness, 22

3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged Jennif11
Brandon Francisco, 21

SAYLER PARK – A couple faces charges after Cincinnati police say a 3-year-old girl was repeatedly spanked and tortured.

Brandon Francisco, 21, who has no home, and his girlfriend, Jennifer Maness, 22, of Sayler Park, are both held without bond at the Hamilton County jail on charges of child endangerment.

Francisco faces an additional charge of felonious assault. He was the one, police say, who repeatedly and cruelly beat the girl over an extended period of time, causing severe bruising to her hips, buttocks, and vaginal areas.

The bruising is so bad, police say they are concerned the toddler’s muscle fibers have broken down.

Maness, the girl’s mother, was arrested because police say she failed to protect her daughter and get her medical help.

When police responded to Maness’ home in the 6300 block of Revere Avenue to investigate the alleged child abuse, they found marijuana out in plain view and a sawed-off shotgun, court records state.

Maness admitted to owning the weapon and faces a gun charge.

Francisco was charged with possession of marijuana, drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20100401/NEWS0107/304010031/
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged Empty Re: 3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged

Post by pi-girl Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm

Why people keep taking their problems and frustrations out on innocent little children is beyond me.

Sterilization would be a great idea. Because it's quite obvious they will be back out on the streets (literally, since one of the losers has no home...) and back to doing their "thing".
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged Empty Re: 3 Year Old Girl, Repeatedly Beaten, Couple Charged

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 pm

that poor baby probably can't stand, sit, or lay down w/o being in severe pain - i would expect that nothing less be done to her parents...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Again...sometimes hearing the same things again and again make some people become inured to any more new reports of child abuse and murderous parents. I don't believe that any of us here can become so tough-skinned that these horrible injustices won't bother us. On this blog site we just can't close our eyes and our hearts to these abuses which seem to have increased in frequency. I hope the bio mother never gets this poor little girl back - she doesn't deserve her, and the child doesn't deserve to have to live with an unfit parent.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:47 pm

It makes me mad that we keep hearing the same things again and again. When will people wake up? What possesses a mother to keep a guy around that beats on her children? I wish more single mom's would follow Tish's path and wait six months before allowing a guy they are dating to meet their children.

I hope the baby gets placed in a good home and never gets returned to her mother.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 pm

I just cringed when my local morning news reported "A three year old girl, repeatedly beaten"......those words made my heart sink and stopped me in my tracks. Apparently, the boyfriend is not the father, surprise. And I also would bet the sawed-off shot gun sure as hell doesn't belong to the woman, she was protecting him by claiming it was hers. I can only hope this child will begin healing and is in the good hands of people that will love, cherish and nurture her. Whoever made the call to investigate her injuries more than likely saved her life. I have emailed Jennifer Baker at the Cincinnati Enquirer asking her to keep the progress of the little girl and updates on the prosecution of mom and boyfriend in the news.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down