Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO

3 posters

Go down

HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO Empty HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO

Post by FystyAngel Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:54 pm

HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO

http://writeintoaction.com/joseph%20boatwright.htm

I thought this was worth posting. Tim Holmseth is diligent if nothing. He truly believes that LE is involved, if nothing else, in some sort of cover up. Like I have posted before, I have never known Tim to lie or exaggerate the evidence that he says he has.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO Empty Re: HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO

Post by Dis Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 am

WOW Fysty! I was just looking at her pretty little face and wondering where she is....I wonder if Ron is involved. Not in killing her but in the cover-up of his own mess that ended in her getting kidnapped. Wow! What are your thoughts Fysty? Or anyone? I just wish this would stop, how can we protect these innocents from the people who are supposed to love and protect them?
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO Empty Re: HaLeigh Cummings / Report of Crimes to State's Attorney Joseph Boatwright / RICO

Post by Dis Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 am

And what about Adji and Brittany and all the others? WHERE ARE THEY??????
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:41 am

I often wonder if Ron was a nark & someone took Haleigh as sort of "payback" or maybe even "payment". If LE was working on something, let's say a big case or better yet, something where LE was involved, dirty cops maybe...That would be reason enough to cover up something. I just can't imagine a little girl going missing in such a small place and NO ONE knowing ANYTHING. It just doesn't make sense.

I don't know what to make of this case. I do however know that Tim Holmseth has been on this case from the beginning. Until someone proves his words untrue, I still lean towards his words as truth. He has never said anything to me (that I know of) to be untrue & he always seems to be able to back up his words with facts.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:04 am

I thought I'd add something here...Tim Holmseth has me on his email list and I have been for quite some time. When I post something here, it is always with his permission. He gave me that permission right from the beginning. Everything that I post is because I get an email from Tim, either with the content IN the email or a link to his site. This post was an email sent directly to me with MANY, MANY other receipents. Kim P was one of them. She replied to Tims email, telling him to take her off his emailing list. Well, below is what her email said. I would rather not post the whole thing to & from as there are many, many email addys on the list that I just don't feel confortable posting. (but will keep for proof verification purposes)

Mr. Holmseth:

Please stop contacting me with your asinine conspiracy theories. I’m sure most people on this distribution list feel the same way. I do not want to be contacted by you any further. Please govern yourself accordingly. This has gone far beyond ridiculous. Thank you for your consideration in this regard.

And here is Tims response back to Kim P....

Ms. P:

I do not make statements that I cannot back up with facts.

Tim

Now I would like to quote Kim P, yet again so all the members here can see just how "unprofessional" (IMO) that she really IS!

Mr. Holmseth:

Fuck off.

And again, Tims response....

Attorney P,

You are a member of the Florida BAR Association.

I find your vulgar email unprofessional.

Tim.

I REMOVED KIM P'S LAST NAME AS WELL AS ALL OF HER INFORMATION THAT SHE INCLUDES IN HER EMAILS SUCH AS NAME OF HER LAW FIRM, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER & EMAIL ADDRESS.

I removed the above information BUT I am holding on to the emails in case I need them to prove or verify that I DID receive them. When she hit "reply" to Tims emails, it replies to ALL on the email list. What a dumbass! (JMO) Very Happy
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:51 am

And the plot thickens....this is some interesting information Fysty. I hope it leads to some answers.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am

And I agree....what a dumbass....and to think she is a lawyer!
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 pm

I'd like to sasy that I've ALWAYS believed that Ron knows alot more then he's letting on. He's a major drug user/dealer. I agree with those folks out there like Fysty that think this little angels disapperence is drug related. I haven't seen anything new on this case in a coons age. Unless you count the bs about Misty and I don't. I want to hear about what is going on to find this angel and all our other missing children. Estee and I were talking on the phone last night (yes, phone! We found out we only live about 5miles from one another.) and we were saying how it seems like Florida is going to chit. I realize that we are not the only state having these problems but geezaweeza! not fair
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm

You need to come to Ca California, we got freaks here toooo. A lot of freaks!!!!
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down