Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh

5 posters

Go down

Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh Empty Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh

Post by FystyAngel Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=6279

In a stunning twist of events, Tommy Croslin’s attorney spoke to Jane Velez-Mitchell and stated that his client knows who killed Haleigh Cummings. The information was revealed after several weeks of media interviews held by relatives of Misty Croslin. The blame has been placed at the feet of Misty Croslin’s Cousin, Joe Overstreet. You may watch the startling revelation during the interview in the video here:

Tommy Croslin’s attorney says Tommy knows who killed Haleigh Cummings

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February 9, 2010. The facts surrounding the case have remained a mystery and no one has come forward with any evidence that has been made public to back up the claims made by Misty, Tommy, or Grandma Flo (Flora Hollars). Flo Hollars has appeared on the Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell shows multiple times and has revealed multiple stories regarding Haleigh’s disappearance and murder.

The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office have confirmed that they found possible evidence that is being tested for a connection to Haleigh Cummings. They denied that they have found Haleigh Cummings’ remains.,

Reports have surfaced stating investigators have found two cinder blocks and a yellow rope, believed to have been used in the murder of Haleigh Cummings.

These reports have not been verified by the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh

Post by Snaz Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Snipped from the article above:

Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February 9, 2010.
They have the date backwards.... HaLeigh has been missing since 2/10/09.... not 2/9/10....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh Empty Re: Haleigh Cummings update: Tommy Croslin says he knows who killed Haleigh

Post by Cali Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Wonder if those cinder blocks matches the one used to prop the Cummings trailer door open
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:29 pm

AJ, I certainly understand and share your frustration with this case. And although it is true that I am not as familiar with all the myriad of details as many of you are, the one thing I do know is the date she went missing.

I'm not quite willing to give up the hope yet that HaLeigh may still be found alive, but I fear that you may be right. She deserves to be brought home, though..... either to live in peace with her family again.... or to be at peace in her final resting place....

One way or the other.... HaLeigh deserves justice for what has happened to her.... whatever that is.

God bless little HaLeigh.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 am

Argument sake- Lets say Tommy and Misty are right in so far, it was cousin Joe to do the threatening and take Haleigh or even kill Haleigh or what ever their theory was.. bottom line, looks to me that Both Misty and Tommy are saying " cousin Joe". I read or heard somewhere that Timmy Croslin, husband to Chelsea Croslin is now coming forward to say he was there that night and it was cousin Joe. Don't quote me on what Timmy said however, it could be a false statement to what's out there.

Why would Tommy be afraid of Cousin Joe? If this was Misty's story, Maybe. Girls can be afraid of threats. But Tommy? come on. and.. if its true about Timmy coming forward that would mean all three Croslin's were afraid of this Cousin Joe? Palease. I don't see that what so ever.

My belief and only my opinion here, is that if its true and Timmy is joining in with this theory, its only because he's worried Misty will talk as to what really went down. I believe Misty called Timmy for a reason before she called 911. I believe it was Timmy to make it "appear" the child went missing so Misty didn't take the entire heat. I believe Misty left the trailer with other people but she doesn't want to talk or say she left for obvious reasons. so Misty pulls the " I was asleep" card. Misty's Obvious reasons? Fearful of Ron, feeling responsible because she left and possibly fearful of those who had dirt on her at the time that got revealed later down the road.

Notice when Misty got robbed and hurt to where we all got to hear her 911 call? Now, compare that to the 911 call made when Haleigh went missing. There is a huge difference in both calls. If Misty is claiming she was fearful of cousin Joe.. it certainly didn't show in her 911 call the night Haleigh went missing and yet Misty sounded quite fearful when she got robbed and hurt. Misty is covering something alright, I think she's covering where she went and nothing more. Tommy is only pointing at Joe because Joe is an easy Target. Tommy also said he'd make up a story too.. so there you have that one. Timmy fled to Massachusetts shortly after and I believe he was worried it would be revealed he was the one to help misty get out of hot water. Both Tommy and Misty know if they don't tell something... anything as to what happened that night, they will rot in jail. We see how the Croslins can lie.. but I also think there is "some" truth to what is stated. Tommy and his " I will make up a story if I have to".. and now its Tommy to come forward to start in with.. it was cousin Joe and the rest of the Croslins are following. My opinions only naturally.

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:24 pm

"Notice when Misty got robbed and hurt to where we all got to hear her 911 call? Now, compare that to the 911 call made when Haleigh went missing. There is a huge difference in both calls."
quoted from butterfly64 post above

welcome butterfly, and GREAT point.. this is the kind of thing that i see as a HUGE, red, waving flag.. misty sounded SOOO calm in the 911 call when haleigh went "missing" almost like a ah, well, we cant find the kid... whatever... and the 911 call about HERSELF was frantic, scared, and completely terrified.. the way she SHOULD have been the night haleigh "vanished"

this just adds fuel to the fire, and cements to me that misty was not frantic that night, because she KNEW what happened, and reporting it was just something she HAD to do, because RON came home.. notice how the 911 call was made seconds after/before ron came home.. i think it too convenient that she happened to wake up and "discover" haleigh was missing mear minutes before the one she would have to explain herself to arrived home.. pretty convenient pee schedule, if you ask me..

JMO though.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly64 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 am

Thanks Randilynn!

You are also correct with the "timing" when Ron got home and Misty just happened to be awake at that time. I don't think the girl ever went to sleep that night to be honest with you. She may have partied for three days straight prior, but somewhere in those three days she would have crashed and crashed pretty hard giving her time to re-coup and be well awake the night of this horrible tragedy.

Misty and her love for Ron is the real reason she "won't for the life of her get her story straight!

butterfly64

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Seems Tommy is recanting his story about being at the Cummings home at 10 pm the night HaLeigh went missing. He's now stating that it never happened & that he only said it to get out of jail. Keep in mind though that this is being reported by AH & NG.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down