Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?

3 posters

Go down

URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted? Empty URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:52 pm

URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?
Posted on September 21st, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crime.

TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3 has just sent this over, it went on air about 20 minutes ago. This is breaking news. This is certainly going to put yet more pressure on teen bride Misty Croslin about what happened the night that Haleigh Cummings went missing. Keep tuned, we will be updating this story as additional information comes in – Simon

Putnam County authorities told WSKY Monday that Hank “Tommy” Croslin Jr told PCSO detectives that when he checked on the house where missing Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma was last seen the night she vanished, no one appeared to be home.

As WSKY was trying to get additional information on the weekend search at a pond for evidence of Haleigh Cummings, Captain Dominic Piscetello with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office told us that while being questioned last week Hank Croslin Jr gave up the this new information.

Croslin stated during questioning that Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings, had called him from his work and asked him to check on Misty since he had not been able to contact her by phone the night Haleigh disappeared. Tommy told PSCO detectives that he went down to Ron’s trailer in the 10pm hour, knocked on the door and got no answer.

Croslin Jr. also told detectives that all the lights were out and that no tv’s or radios were seen or heard inside the trailer. It was quiet.

Ironically, all the family members involved were given this information by law enforcement and each appeared to choose not to mention this information in any of their statements this weekend.

TJ Hart

This is indeed a very key component, and it opens up some very interesting scenarios. Where was Jr? Where was Misty? And of course, where was Haleigh Cummings? I have no idea if Misty likes music, but she might want to consider adopting ‘The Heat Is On’ by Glenn Frey that was featured in Beverly Hills Cop as her theme song! - Simon
http://www.bloggernews.net/122339
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted? Empty Re: URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:54 pm

I've said all along that it will probably be a matter of someone getting pissed off at another, that brings this case to a head. They can stay quiet for just so long. That's the thing with families like this. All hush, hush, then bam, someone gets pissed & talks. Hopefully this is what happened and HaLeigh will finally be found.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted? Empty Re: URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted?

Post by Booklover Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:28 am

FystyAngel wrote:I've said all along that it will probably be a matter of someone getting pissed off at another, that brings this case to a head. They can stay quiet for just so long. That's the thing with families like this. All hush, hush, then bam, someone gets pissed & talks. Hopefully this is what happened and HaLeigh will finally be found.
Hi, Fysty! hug I'm not surprised that Misty has run off somewhere to hide. I think Misty's entire family is weird.
awe I pray that Haleigh will be found soon. newspaper URGENT Haleigh Cummings Update: Hank Croslin Jr Talks, No One Home at 10pm Hour Night Child Was Abducted? 540129
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:37 pm

This whole case is just weird. I always thought that Misty was at a party, or partying somewhere, and made a BIG mistake (not only putting those babies in danger for not being there) but by telling one person and it only takes one, that she had to go home because the kids where alone. She is such a freaking tar heel.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down