Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims

+2
KariBear
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims Empty AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims

Post by FystyAngel Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:19 pm

AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20091223/NEWS/91223028/1006/AG-s-office-Pediatrician-may-have-100-victims

GEORGETOWN -- As many as 100 children may have been sexually abused by Lewes pediatrician Earl Bradley over the last 11 years, authorities said today.

AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims Bilde10

Seven victims have been identified so far, but investigators are still sorting through a "mountain of evidence" seized from his office, said Alexis Slutsky, a deputy attorney general with the Child Predator Task Force.

Bradley had been scheduled to appear in court for a preliminary hearing, but was not transported from prison because of concerns about his mental state, including the potential for suicide, said prosecutor Stacy Cohee. The hearing was rescheduled for Jan. 14.

Bradley has hired an attorney, Gene Maurer of Wilmington, who could not immediately be reached for comment.

Authorities speaking at a news conference today refused to disclose when the first report was made about allegations against Bradley, saying that could jeopardize aspects of their investigation. But they said evidence seized during a search last week led them to investigate possible abuse dating back to 1998.

"We don't have a name associated ... but we do have an image," Slutsky said about the potential victims.

Authorities including Attorney General Beau Biden urged concerned parents and residents to call the state victims' hotline, 800-VICTIM-1, with any concerns. The hotline is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and parents of potential victims will be referred to specially trained counselors.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims Empty Re: AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims

Post by KariBear Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Sad
KariBear
KariBear

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims Empty Re: AG's office: Pediatrician may have 100 victims

Post by FystyAngel Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:37 pm

This guy is the sickest of all! A doctor for children. He lures them with kiddie rides at the office. I want to scream when I read something like this. What a nasty pig!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:10 pm

It is freaking nasty and sick! There were twin pediatricians in my area on trial recently for the same thing....TWINS! Disgusting.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Principals, teachers, coaches, scout leaders, priests, pastors, doctors, even sicko parents...whats next...COPs?..Just can't trust anyone...what a sad, sad world we live in... Crying or Very sad
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:28 pm

I totally agree Estee. It's almost to the point where you can't trust anyone but yourself to be alone with your children. It is heartbreaking that there is so much evil in this world.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm afraid we are at that point J4A. No child is safe anywhere. The only defense is offense, kids need to be aware at an early age of the dangers they face.

This guy is creepy looking, I know that isn't fair to judge his looks but he is. He probably has many more victims who will come forward in relief to know he is caught. It's sad that some monster can take their innocense so viciously. Kids should trust Dr.'s. I tell my daughter not to trust anyone. No one is to be trusted, everyone has the potential to hurt her.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:46 pm

I, too, tell Tasha that she is to trust NO ONE. No men, no women, no other kids. I'm sorry but they aren't ALL strange looking either.

I will never forget when she was just six years old & little Jessica Lunsford was missing. That pig, Couey was shown on TV as a POI. She looked and me and stated "Nana, look how pretty his eyes are. They are blue, just like mine!" I have to say, I was about to throw up! Not only was he the one that took her, but he buried that poor angel ALIVE after molesting and raping her for days!

Call me paranoid, call me whatever you want, but my darling Tasha KNOWS about PIGS like this one! She KNOWS not to trust anyone. When the 15 yr old girl killed the 9 yr old, I also did NOT hide that from Tasha either. I want her to always understand that you have to be aware of your surroundings & the people near you. It's sad that we have to be this way with our children but it is a fact of life these days. It just is. Sad
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down