Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do KC and Drew Have 'Star Power'?

4 posters

Go down

Do KC and Drew Have 'Star Power'? Empty Do KC and Drew Have 'Star Power'?

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Have Casey & Drew developed a certain amount of star power?

November 18, 12:14 PM
Spokane Homicide Examiner
Doyle Wheeler

Only in America can you become a celebrity when accused of murdering your innocent child or of killing couple of your wives!

These two cases bring a serious question about what happens in America when someone gets a huge amount of exposure from the media due to their alleged actions. There is some point in this process while they may still be a suspect, where they became a celebrity of sorts.

We are country that loves celebrities, we adore them. We give unto some of them near mystical powers. This is not new to our country. Some very horrible people have become legends, Jessie James robbed banks and killed people but is still today viewed as one of the good guy killers. Billy the Kid was respected a lot more by history than was the sheriff that finally killed him.

More recently John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson, Bonnie and Clyde were all celebrities of their time.

Modern day examples would be Charles Manson, heis now 75 years old and still getting hundreds of pieces of fan mail per week. He ordered the slaughter of defenseless people and he’s a cult hero.

The Menendez brothers brutally murdered their parents to get control of the family money. One of them met through letters and married a Playboy Bunny.

It’s a strange and very foreign concept of hero worship to me. I’m the last person in the world to try and given anyone the answer as to why people are drawn to the dark side. But that is really it in a nut shell. Why do beautiful women like the bad boys? It’s a form of rebellion, breaking of a taboo, the shock factor that draws people to those people that are way out on the edge.

All of these things and more are likely more bring these unlikely heroes a certain number of fans. I’m sure if I did some national survey each of these people have somewhere around 1 to 2 percent of the population is attracted to these two people.

You can’t get much farther out on the edge than Casey Anthony, or Drew Peterson. Both are accused of murdering someone they were supposed to have loved and protected. But when they come under suspicion they act more like they have just be nominated for some great honor. But hey, why not, there are people around them that treat them that way and feed their over inflated ego.

So with a United States population of 307,964,085 we’ll just call it 308,000,000 if my math is correct that means in the United States Drew and Casey each have between 3,800,000 and 7,600,000 people that would love to shake hands and hang out with these people.

I really don’t understand this whole issue, it totally confuses me and turns my sense of right and wrong upside down and inside out. I guess I’m not an out on the edge person.

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d18-Have-Casey--Drew-developed-a-certain-amount-of-star-power
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Do KC and Drew Have 'Star Power'? Empty Re: Do KC and Drew Have 'Star Power'?

Post by FystyAngel Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:03 pm

How absoluetly disgusting. I suppose that it IS true. Look at the amounts of money that were pouring into KC's account at the jail. She hasn't even been convicted yet. Imagine when the trial begins and ALL the freaks come out of their closets! UGH, so sad.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:46 pm

I thought I saw somewhere that there had been a freeze put on Casey's commissary account...I dunno if that is so...I wonder if Droopy has a commissary account and whatever happened to that poor girl he was "engaged to" at one time....Know her papa had a hand in that breakup....None too soon....
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:21 pm

i think killers (*KC) jail commissary account was frozen because she was overdrawn... i am sure daddy swooped in to take care of that for her PRONTO...

and i am not sure what happened to the GENIUS that was engaged to DP...
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down