Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered

+9
tesstruhart
Weeziethm
wonderingwhy
Julie
Ann - Tx
KZ
Alessandra_Deux
sitemama
Freckles
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty Re: "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Casey Anthony: Prosecutor says 'foolproof suffocation' search prompted WKMG report

Clipped----

Note: There is a fascinating "read" on WS' Computer Forensics thread (start pg 44) featuring JWG and AZLawyer research and what they uncovered regarding this search on "foolproof suffocation". FYI.

Would you have a link to this thread? I am totally befuddled trying to move around on WS! Thanks!

Edited to add:
Post 699 begins the latest. It continues to the next page.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153155&page=28
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty Re: "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered

Post by sitemama Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 am

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  5368 Am I understanding this correctly??? Baez knew about the search but DA didn't? How could that happen? I thought the DA had that computer and checked everything, and then had to turn the evidence over to the Defense. Was the computer given to the defense for them to check it out and found that search, or was that search in the material that the DA turned over to Baez, but the prosecutor didn't pick up on it? Confused!
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:28 am

New evidence uncovered in Casey Anthony case

Defense found possibly 'trial-changing' internet search on Anthony's hard drive

Published 11:22 PM EST Nov 20, 2012

(VIDEO)

ORLANDO, Fla. — Prosecutors may have missed a crucial clue in the case against Casey Anthony.

WESH 2 News investigators said the lead prosecutor in the case didn't know about the evidence until after Anthony was acquitted of killing her daughter, Caylee.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said the day Caylee Anthony died, someone in the home did a computer search using the words "foolproof suffocation."

Deputies did say that when whoever in the house did the search, they misspelled "suffocation."

WESH 2 News legal analyst Richard Hornsby said the state would have had a better chance to convict Anthony had the evidence been discovered sooner.

Read more:

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/New-evidence-uncovered-in-Casey-Anthony-case/-/13479888/17496066/-/8xwjogz/-/index.html?
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:16 pm

YouTube link to the WKMG Tony Pipitone report. Outstanding work by mere "no life bloggers!"

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=plcp&v=8zpxS4Nyx7A&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8zpxS4Nyx7A%26feature%3Dplcp
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:38 pm

KZ, I will embed the video re Tony Pipitone's (WKMG) report:

Published on Nov 20, 2012 by Bettychand

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A&feature=plcp
YouTube - Pipitone2
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Cops, prosecutors botched Casey Anthony evidence

Computer search for 'foolproof suffocation' never found

Author: Tony Pipitone
WKMG - Orlando, FL

Published On: Nov 20 2012 11:07:10 PM EST
Updated On: Nov 21 2012 05:08:14 PM EST

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Casey-promo.jpg?format=rsss_2

ORLANDO, Fla. -
For weeks, Casey Anthony sat at her murder trial with her defense team anxiously waiting for prosecutors to drop a bombshell: computer evidence, the state would argue, showing Anthony researched how to kill with poison and suffocation on the same afternoon her daughter, Caylee, was killed by poison and suffocation.

But the bombshell never exploded.

"We were waiting for the state to bring it up," defense attorney Jose Baez told Local 6. "And when they didn't, we were kind of shocked."

Baez first revealed the evidence in his book, "Presumed Guilty," but blamed Anthony’s father, George Anthony, for the computer activity. Baez suggested George Anthony was considering suicide after Caylee accidentally drowned in the family swimming pool.

But a Local 6 investigation has uncovered evidence indicating it was most likely Casey doing the search.

And, in a stunning lapse, prosecutors -- relying on woefully incomplete information from the Orange County Sheriff's Office -- never even saw the potentially damning computer browser evidence, until Local 6 revealed it to them last week.

Read multi-page article and view Full Report video:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Cops-prosecutors-botched-Casey-Anthony-evidence/-/1637132/17495808/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/ksrkmi/-/index.html

Direct Link to WKMG Full Report video:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-Anthony-The-Overlooked-Evidence/-/1637132/17496468/-/format/rsss_2.0/-/yjl0j6/-/index.html
WKMG - Orlando, FL 11/20/12

Casey Anthony: The Overlooked Evidence

Published On: Nov 20 2012 11:43:07 PM EST Updated On: Nov 20 2012 11:46:24 PM EST

For weeks, Casey Anthony sat at her murder trial with her defense team anxiously waiting for prosecutors to drop a bombshell: computer evidence, the state would argue, showing Anthony researched how to kill with poison and suffocation on the same afternoon her daughter, Caylee, was killed by poison and suffocation. But the bombshell never exploded.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:18 pm

This is Tony Pipitone's continued report which aired on WKMG - 6 PM News on 11/21/12 - Orlando, FL:

Published on Nov 21, 2012 by Bettychand

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHlHUWqHWPk&feature=plcp
YouTube - Pipitone3
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Thanks, Ann, for embedding the YouTube videos.

The 11pm EST broadcast is going to cover even more material. Here is the link if anyone wants to watch live.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WATCH-LIVE-Local-6-News/-/1637132/4231796/-/iyw9c5/-/index.html

KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:53 am

KZ, you are welcome!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:08 am

Remember Kathi Belich and Mr. Bill (Sheaffer) - WFTV Legal Analyst? This is their take on the recently disclosed "evidence."
~~~~~

Did Baez have inside information during Casey Anthony trial?

Posted: 4:15 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012

WFTV - Orlando, FL

Click to play

ORLANDO, Fla. —

The lead prosecutor in the Casey Anthony trial said someone in the Anthony home conducted a computer search for "foolproof suffocation" on the last day 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was seen alive.

Snipped:

Channel 9's Kathi Belich learned that one reason Baez found things investigators didn't might have been that he had inside information from Anthony herself.

Snipped:

"The buck stops with the sheriff's office, because it was their responsibility to convey what evidence they had to the State Attorney's Office," said WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Read more:

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/did-baez-know-about-foolproof-suffocation-search-d/nTCh2/

Raw: WFTV legal analyst reflects on never-before-seen-evidence in Casey Anthony trial

Click to play

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:40 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
This is Tony Pipitone's continued report which aired on WKMG - 6 PM News on 11/21/12 - Orlando, FL:

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHlHUWqHWPk&feature=plcp
YouTube - Pipitone3

That FACE!!!!!....... barf
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 am

snipped from above:

For weeks, Casey Anthony sat at her murder trial with her defense team anxiously waiting for prosecutors to drop a bombshell: computer evidence, the state would argue, showing Anthony researched how to kill with poison and suffocation on the same afternoon her daughter, Caylee, was killed by poison and suffocation. But the bombshell never exploded.
-----------------

That jury was too "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  873843 "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  230788 "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  468437

Unless there was video of her doing this, or if Casey admitted it to them, they still would have found her not guilty.
"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  468437 "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  634663

I won't even insult eva by using her dorky faces "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  80578 "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  121648 when referring to that jury!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 pm

I agree with you Julie..It would not have mattered at all to that jury..They just wanted to go home!!
wonderingwhy
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:47 pm

This is Tony Pipitone's continued report which aired on WKMG - 11 PM News on 11/21/12 - Orlando, FL:

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a-_FssfODo&feature=plcp
YouTube - Pipitone4
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:01 pm

I think AZLawyer and JWG (bloggers at Websleuths) did an outstanding job in finding the info on Firefox. I think Tony Pipitone should have given them more credit!

It amazes me that OCSO (Orange County Sheriff's Office) did not discover this or the Prosecution
request/inquire that all possible browsers or whatever be searched. After all they all had 3 years to do it. Jose Baez was even aware of this info and was waiting for the Prosecution to enter it into evidence during trial which never happened because they were unaware that it even existed (at the time of the trial).

I would think that investigators would have ensured that the computers from the Anthony home were gone over "with a fine tooth comb." During doc dumps, it became apparent to me that Casey Anthony spent a lot of time talking on the phone, texting, and on the computer.

I, like many, think even if this info was available and presented as evidence during the trial, it would not have mattered to the jury. Casey Anthony would not have been found guilty, by that jury, in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Oh well . . . it is "water under the bridge." The trial is long over and Casey Anthony was not found guilty in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

This comment is just my opinion!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Tricia of Websleuth's will be hosting a special radio show on Monday, 11/26/12 at 8 p.m. EST/7 p.m. CST.

Tricias True Crime Radio

NO SHOW ON SUNDAY NOV 25 BUT JOIN US FOR A SPECIAL SHOW ON MONDAY NOV 26TH ABOUT THE NEW EVIDENCE IN THE CASEY ANTHONY SAGA. JOINING US WILL BE THE WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS WHO DISCOVERED WHAT THE PROSECUTERS DID NOT. 8 PM EASTERN MONDAY NOV 26TH. SCROLL TO CLICK ON SHOW.

Read more:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths
Blog Talk Radio - Websleuths

On Monday, you should be able to click on the radio show at the above Link!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Frankly, I think KC had to tell Bozo what all she goggled, and that is how he was able to find this last evidence. Since it was actually done on the very last day Caylee was seen alive and at a time when OCSO said KC was only one who could do it, but Bozo said it was an hour earlier, therefore GA could have done it. I say 'WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, SHE CAN'T BE TRIED AGAIN FOR THIS SAME CRIME!"

Let it go, and forget about KC, Bozo and the entire Ant colony.

JMHO
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
I think AZLawyer and JWG (bloggers at Websleuths) did an outstanding job in finding the info on Firefox. I think Tony Pipitone should have given them more credit!

It amazes me that OCSO (Orange County Sheriff's Office) did not discover this or the Prosecution
request/inquire that all possible browsers or whatever be searched. After all they all had 3 years to do it. Jose Baez was even aware of this info and was waiting for the Prosecution to enter it into evidence during trial which never happened because they were unaware that it even existed (at the time of the trial).

I would think that investigators would have ensured that the computers from the Anthony home were gone over "with a fine tooth comb." During doc dumps, it became apparent to me that Casey Anthony spent a lot of time talking on the phone, texting, and on the computer.

I, like many, think even if this info was available and presented as evidence during the trial, it would not have mattered to the jury.
Casey Anthony would not have been found guilty, by that jury, in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

Oh well . . . it is "water under the bridge." The trial is long over and Casey Anthony was not found guilty in the murder of Caylee Anthony.

This comment is just my opinion!

Ann - Tx - I ditto your comment. The problem for Baez and KC remains that no one on this earth had a MOTIVE to murder that precious child but Casey Anthony. GA loved Caylee, he would have NEVER harmed her nor allowed KC to harm her had he known of her intentions. It's absolutely ludicrous for Baez to expect anyone but the Pinellas Pin heads to believe this.

The most irksome part of this entire trial imo was the jury claiming 'they don't even know how Caylee died,' yet KC benefited for their ineptitude, if you murder your child, pray the remains are not discovered before they are fully decomposed. This only validates exactly what Dr. G told the jury, 'I have never seen a drowning in which duct tape was applied to the face, nose, mouth, and then dumped in a swampy area.'

I agree that this jury wasn't going to convict KC no matter what even had they had this information. There wasn't any evidence of a drowning or that GA was a sexual deviant, only Baez's opening statement, absolutely not a single fact was presented to validate this bull chit yet the jury thought Baez was awesome and imo, ignored the facts and allowed a murderer to walk free.

It's time for Cindy to crawl out from under her rock and call a news conference claiming she left work to run home to do the search for suffocation, of course, no one saw her. The State did a poor job of overlooking this information since they spent a lot of time going over the phone, computer, social media, texts, and yes, they had 3 years to unearth this information, but as you said, it woud not have mattered to this jury.

Back to top Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty AZlaywer from WS will be on Nancy Grace tonight

Post by KZ Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:43 pm

For those interested, WS member AZlawyer is going to be interviewed by phone for the Nancy Grace show tonight, WS admin is announcing.

From beach at WS :

AZlawyer has agreed to do a phone interview for Nancy Grace. It is going to air tonight. I will generate a thread for it then lock it until the show airs.

WS radio will also have a special broadcast tonight at 8 EST, featuring AZlawyer.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Thank you for notifying us, KZ. Both AZlawyer and JWG are to be commended for their selfless devotion to Caylee and uncovering the truth.

Regardless of the devastating fact that KC cannot be retried, or that the OSCO/Pros made this grievous error, I am delighted that this truth has been uncovered and made public, giving KC much less of a stone to hide under, not to mention a virtual verification of her guilt in the murder of Caylee that will be pretty damn hard to refute. And then there are the upcoming "lies appeal" and civil case - gee, I wonder if this will be brought up as evidence there!

There is only ONE thing I agree with KC on and that is that she IS a spiteful bit*h...

Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:57 pm

Dan Abrahams states that he 'doesn't think the search for suffocation would have made any difference to the jury, there was sufficient evidence to convict kc.'

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/casey-anthony-detectives-overlooked-google-search-17804071#.ULO5_of7KVQ

Back to top Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty Direct Link to websleuth's Radio Show on 11/26/12 @ 8 pm EST

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Direct Link to Tricia's Radio Show (websleuths)

Tonight, 11-26-12, at 8 pm EST/7 pm CST:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/11/27/tricias-true-crime-radiomon-nov-26th-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - websleuths - Tricia's True Crime Radio

TWO WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS UNCOVER NEW EVIDENCE INVOLVING CASEY ANTHONY

THIS EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO IS AT A SPECIAL DAY AND TIME. THIS MONDAY NOVEMBER 26 AT 8 PM EASTERN. THIS IS ONE SHOW YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS

WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS AZ LAWYER AND JWG UNCOVERED WHAT THE PROSECUTION IN THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE DID NOT; A COMPUTER SEARCH FOR THE PHRASE, "FOOL-PROOF SMOTHERING". WHAT THEY DISCOVERED THAT NO ONE ELSE DID WAS THE TIME THE SEARCH WAS MADE. JOSE BAEZ DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT, THE PROSECUTION DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT. AZ LAWYER AND JWG DISCOVERED THE ONLY TIME THE COMPUTER SEARCH COULD HAVE BEEN MADE IS WHEN CASEY, AND CASEY ONLY, WAS HOME.

AZ LAWYER JOINS US TO TALK ABOUT THEIR DISCOVERY, ABOUT JOSE BAEZ ACCUSING HER OF JUST BEING A "BLOGGER" AND MORE.

A VERY SPECIAL SHOW AT A SPECIAL TIME AND DATE. MONDAY NOV 26TH 8 PM EASTERN.
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 pm

At the following Link, you can look at the preview video of the Nancy Grace show which will air tonight. As KZ mentioned on Page 1, AZLawyer of Websleuths is a guest.

Web sleuth uncovers tot mom bombshell

By HLNtv.com Staff
NANCY GRACE

Updated 3:01 PM EST, Mon November 26, 2012

•Attorney Isabel Humphrey 'stunned' by internet searches revealed after she made public records request

Read more and view video:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/web-sleuth-uncovers-tot-mom-bombshell?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:24 pm

KZ wrote:For those interested, WS member AZlawyer is going to be interviewed by phone for the Nancy Grace show tonight, WS admin is announcing.

From beach at WS :

AZlawyer has agreed to do a phone interview for Nancy Grace. It is going to air tonight. I will generate a thread for it then lock it until the show airs.

WS radio will also have a special broadcast tonight at 8 EST, featuring AZlawyer.
Bumping to Page 2!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty Direct Link to websleuth's Radio Show on 11/26/12 @ 8 pm EST

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

Direct Link to Tricia's Radio Show (websleuths)

Tonight, 11-26-12, at 8 pm EST/7 pm CST:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/11/27/tricias-true-crime-radiomon-nov-26th-8-pm-eastern
Blog Talk Radio - websleuths - Tricia's True Crime Radio

TWO WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS UNCOVER NEW EVIDENCE INVOLVING CASEY ANTHONY

THIS EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO IS AT A SPECIAL DAY AND TIME. THIS MONDAY NOVEMBER 26 AT 8 PM EASTERN. THIS IS ONE SHOW YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS

WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS AZ LAWYER AND JWG UNCOVERED WHAT THE PROSECUTION IN THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE DID NOT; A COMPUTER SEARCH FOR THE PHRASE, "FOOL-PROOF SMOTHERING". WHAT THEY DISCOVERED THAT NO ONE ELSE DID WAS THE TIME THE SEARCH WAS MADE. JOSE BAEZ DIDN'T GET IT RIGHT, THE PROSECUTION DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT. AZ LAWYER AND JWG DISCOVERED THE ONLY TIME THE COMPUTER SEARCH COULD HAVE BEEN MADE IS WHEN CASEY, AND CASEY ONLY, WAS HOME.

AZ LAWYER JOINS US TO TALK ABOUT THEIR DISCOVERY, ABOUT JOSE BAEZ ACCUSING HER OF JUST BEING A "BLOGGER" AND MORE.

A VERY SPECIAL SHOW AT A SPECIAL TIME AND DATE. MONDAY NOV 26TH 8 PM EASTERN.
Bumping to Page 2!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:30 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
At the following Link, you can look at the preview video of the Nancy Grace show which will air tonight. As KZ mentioned above, AZLawyer of Websleuths is a guest.

By HLNtv.com Staff
NANCY GRACE

•Attorney Isabel Humphrey 'stunned' by internet searches revealed after she made public records request

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/web-sleuth-uncovers-tot-mom-bombshell?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#

LOL Ann, I bet Tony Pipitone is green w/envy over this, AZ and jwg certainly deserved more press than they have gotten, KUDOS to 'no life blogger's' and arm chair sleuths. I hope Baez feels like an idiot, yet again, he probably didn't realize AZ was an attorney when he shot his mouth off on national tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:37 pm

art tart, I bet Tony is green with envy! AZ will be a guest on Nancy Grace tonight and not Tony.

I think AZ and JWG deserved more credit than they received from the media. They did an awesome job!

Hhmmm, I wonder if Baez will be tuning in tonight to Nancy Grace and if he will listen to Tricia'a Radio Show tonight!

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:45 pm

The Ants response.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/26/george-and-cindy-anthony-respond-to-overlooked-google-search-in-casey-anthony-case/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnewsinsider%2Fgretawire+%28Gretawire%29
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
art tart, I bet Tony is green with envy! AZ will be a guest on Nancy Grace tonight and not Tony.

I think AZ and JWG deserved more credit than they received from the media. They did an awesome job!

Hhmmm, I wonder if Baez will be tuning in tonight to Nancy Grace and if he will listen to Tricia'a Radio Show tonight!

The media is also not accurate in reporting that the actual search done by KC was "fool-proof suffication"...suffocation mispelled. Apparently JB had it in his book as "foolproof suffocation".

And, oh by the way, there is a text message from KC to Amy in May 2008 where she says "fool-proof plan".....using the hypen.

Thankfully AZlawyer and JWG found the error for the time stamp of the searches and the rest, as they say, is history.
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:19 pm

art tart wrote:
Ann - Tx wrote:
At the following Link, you can look at the preview video of the Nancy Grace show which will air tonight. As KZ mentioned above, AZLawyer of Websleuths is a guest.

By HLNtv.com Staff
NANCY GRACE

LOL Ann, I bet Tony Pipitone is green w/envy over this, AZ and jwg certainly deserved more press than they have gotten, KUDOS to 'no life blogger's' and arm chair sleuths. I hope Baez feels like an idiot, yet again, he probably didn't realize AZ was an attorney when he shot his mouth off on national tv.

You're right, Baez did not know she is an attorney.

This is what Baez wrote on his Facebook page, AZLawyer demanded a correction:

"Baez Facebook:

"The promo is extremely misleading,as they are trying to show that I’m saying that the computer searches would have hurt Casey,when I’m arguing to the contrary. Secondly,their timeline is off by an hour,we disagree and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. I had 2 independent experts verify the timeline. They are wrong but would prefer to mislead people. It’s truly ridicolous".

Baez has egg on his face right now.

It blew up right in his ugly face.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by emberl Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

I read somewhere that Baez will be on Dr. Drew tonight.

I want to see him trying to talk himself out of this mess, because of him KC looks even more guilty, if that even possible.

emberl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:35 pm

tesstruhart wrote:The Ants response.

http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2012/11/26/george-and-cindy-anthony-respond-to-overlooked-google-search-in-casey-anthony-case/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnewsinsider%2Fgretawire+%28Gretawire%29

tesstruhart - thanks for the link, I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before the Ant's had something to say, lol.

from testruhart's link

The only finality that this newest information brings is that once again the evidence clearly vindicates George Anthony from any argument made by any party relating to his involvement with whatever happened to his granddaughter, Caylee Anthony.

The Anthony's continue to morn the loss of their granddaughter and ask that their continued privacy be respected.

I guess their last appearance on Dr. Phil set them up for life, now that they have bilked every dime they could from Caylee's murder, they ask for privacy.

As if KC's opportunity to make a buck even existed, it's even lower today. I bet she is so mad at Baez she can't see straight, you gotta love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:43 pm

I really don't think it would have made a dent in the minds of the village idiots. They still would have claimed that you didn't have a video tape of the murder. This doesn't surprise those of us who followed this circus. I hope the cesspool of a mother will never be able to show her ugly mug in public again.
tesstruhart
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty Tricia's True Crime Radio (Websleuths) 11/26/12 - On Demand

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:46 pm

In case you missed the Websleuths Radio Show (Tricia's True Crime Radio) tonight, you can listen to it at the Link below. Great show! AZLawyer and JWG were the guests!

Blog Talk Radio - 11/26/12 - Tricia's True Crime Radio (Websleuths)

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:57 pm

By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 4:37 PM EST, Mon November 26, 2012

•Records show search for 'foolproof suffocation'
•Nancy Grace: ‘I wish you had been on the tot mom case’

A woman who helped uncover new evidence related to computer searches, which she believes were done by tot mom Casey Anthony, speaks to HLN’s Nancy Grace.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/11/26/web-sleuth-uncovers-tot-mom-bombshell
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty Dr. Drew Transcript - 11/26/12 -- Jose Baez guest

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:23 am

Jose Baez was a guest on Dr. Drew on Monday, 11/26/12.

You can read the transcript at the following Link:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/26/ddhln.01.html
CNN - Transcripts -- 11/26/12

DR. DREW

Casey Anthony: Evidence Missed; $5 Million Sex Suit

Aired November 26, 2012 - 21:00 ET
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 am

The Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell (JVM) transcripts have not been posted by CNN yet.

It is my understanding there was discussion about the suffocation search on JVM (11/26/12).
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:32 am

Deleted comment requesting new "suffocation" thread.

Thanks, KZ, for starting this thread!

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:21 am

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/26/ijvm.01.html
CNN - Transcripts --11/26/12 - JVM

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Was Key Evidence Missed in Casey Anthony Trial?

Aired November 26, 2012 - 19:00 ET
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

"Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered  Empty "Fool-proof suffication" searches on Anthony home computer discovered

Post by KZ Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:36 pm

An attorney (AZlawyer) and a computer expert (JWG), members of Websleuths, have requested computer history for the Anthony home computer for June 16, 2011 (day of Caylee's death), under the freedom of information act. They discovered that there were searches made on the Firefox browser for "fool-proof suffication" which were not discovered during trial, and prosecutors were not aware. Only the Internet Explorer history was reported by prosecution investigators. The searches were on the "owner" account used almost exclusively by Casey, which was password protected. During the "fool-proof suffication" session, MySpace was visited, AIM service was used, and a Facebook friend was accepted, in addition to viewing lingerie and some brief porn (if I understand the spreadsheets correctly linked on WS).

However, Jose Baez, in his book, describes how his computer experts that did find the searches, and he was prepared to address this if prosecutors brought it up. He states George Anthony made the searches.

The WS members have said the time stamp Jose Baez references is incorrect, because of an error in old version of forensic software that investigators used, which did not correct for daylight savings time. This means that George Anthony was at work when the searches were made, according to WS experts JWG and AZlawyer. This is felt to be very strong evidence that Casey made the searches the last day Caylee was seen alive.

Please use this thread for further discussion. I will merge the posts in the other thread when I have time.
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:53 pm

JWG also verified that Baez's "experts" used the older software versions which did not catch the time stamp error...when JWG downloaded the most current versions of the forensic tools, it matched perfectly to the new timeline, FB friend acceptance, call from Jesse, MySpace check-in, and general AIM and internet activity.

With KC's obsessive, DAILY, almost non-stop cell/computer usage, she goes completely silent from approx 3 pm on June 16th, until approx 3:14 pm the next day when Brian Burner sees her back into the garage.

In addition, the developers of both Netanalysis and Cacheback have blogs on their respective websites where they commented that they updated their programs as a result of the Anthony case. JWG used the most recent updates.

Last edited by Weeziethm on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected June, not July.)
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 pm

AZLawyer was a guest on the Nancy Grace Show on 11/26/12. Transcript below!
________

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/26/ng.01.html
CNN - Transcripts --11/26/12 - Nancy Grace

NANCY GRACE

Police Missed Crucial Casey Anthony Evidence

Aired November 26, 2012 - 20:00 ET
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 pm

What were the words used for more recent search?
Were the words "fool-proof suffication" or "fool-proof smothering"?

I got confused. awe

Like many others, I wanted to see a time line for that date showing the activities, locations. I was following the cell phone tower pings as I believed they would lead us to Caylee. So the time line was of interest.

Last edited by Freckles on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Freckles wrote:What were the words used for more recent search?

I got confused. awe

Fool-proof suffication

Per AZ and JWG's research
Weeziethm
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Weeziethm wrote:
Freckles wrote:What were the words used for more recent search?

I got confused. awe

Fool-proof suffication

Per AZ and JWG's research

Thanks. Cool
Freckles
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 pm

This is the perfect time for the jurors to come forth and say that if they only had this information they would have decided differently.

Maybe we could get a book out of that one last hold out juror that could tell us what went on with those jurors.

WS members were great on radio. I hated JB expert saying he would not even debate it with anyone. How arrogant.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:58 pm

State attorney discusses overlooked Casey Anthony evidence

Lawson Lamar says it's 'disturbing' prosecutors were unaware of evidence

Author: Tony Pipitone, Investigative Reporter
WKMG - Orlando, FL

Published On: Nov 28 2012 04:47:43 PM EST
Updated On: Nov 29 2012 09:14:25 AM EST

ORLANDO, Fla. -
The state attorney, whose office lost the Casey Anthony murder trial, said on Wednesday that it was “disturbing” his prosecutors were unaware they could have argued that, on the day her daughter disappeared, Anthony performed a Google search for “foolproof suffocation” and visited a website discussing death by poison, suffocation and plastic bags.

In an exclusive interview with Local 6, Lawson Lamar said, “The fact that computer evidence was missed is something that is disturbing and I wish we'd had it. …I think it’s instructive to everyone involved to try not to miss evidence.”

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/State-attorney-discusses-overlooked-Casey-Anthony-evidence/-/1637132/17582404/-/290yor/-/index.html
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Willow123 wrote:This is the perfect time for the jurors to come forth and say that if they only had this information they would have decided differently.

Maybe we could get a book out of that one last hold out juror that could tell us what went on with those jurors.

WS members were great on radio. I hated JB expert saying he would not even debate it with anyone. How arrogant.

even Dan Abrahams, legal analyst for ABC News stated 'he didn't think the information would have made any difference to the jury, there was more than sufficient evidence to convict KC.' I agree w/him, the jury was going to let her walk, imo, they would not have believed the evidence, they expected a video of the crime I guess. I have absolutely no expectation of any of the juror's to step forward to say anything or admit anything, they were inept and their interview's proved it. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:32 pm

This just really hurts my heart that this poor baby is dead and her mother is walking around. It really hurts that someone said along time ago that she is waring Caylee ashes around her neck in the videos that she releases a while back. Poor sweet baby girl.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:45 pm

snowbird wrote:This just really hurts my heart that this poor baby is dead and her mother is walking around. It really hurts that someone said along time ago that she is waring Caylee ashes around her neck in the videos that she releases a while back. Poor sweet baby girl.

I hear you, Snowbird. Makes me sick every time I think about it.
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next