Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home

+11
Julie
IndyNile
TigerMom
Estee
khintx
Piper
Justice4all
Dis
FystyAngel
Cali
Snaz
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home Empty Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:12 am

I don't have the details yet, but apparently the Anthony home has gone into foreclosure. Seems they have not made a house payment since June of last year (2009).http://www.realitychatter.com/forum.htm This was announced on Local 6 news.... according to the reporter, the Anthonys were not aware of this as he gave them the news himself.

As soon as it is up on the websites, I will post it here.

Last edited by Snaz on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home Empty Re: Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am

Anthony Family May Lose Caylee’s Home
Bank Of America Files Foreclosure

POSTED: Monday, February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 11:57 pm EST February 22, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 was present when Bank of America moved to foreclose on the home where Caylee Anthony once lived, a move the family didn’t see coming.

George and Cindy Anthony said they did not know that the papers had been filed until Local 6’s Mike DeForest brought it to their attention.

According to the foreclosure filing, the Anthonys had not made a mortgage payment in nine months.

The Anthonys’ attorney said their granddaughter’s death contributed to them losing the house that Casey Anthony called home from the age of 3, where she raised Caylee, and where she was eventually arrested in connection with the toddler’s killing.

The Anthonys have owned the Hopespring Drive property since 1989, but four years ago they refinanced their home for $121,000. According to the filing, they still owe nearly all of that money.

Bank of America said that since June 2009, the Anthonys have failed to make their $785 monthly payments.

The Anthonys attorney attributed the couple’s latest financial problems to the notoriety of the case and the emotional toll caused by their granddaughter’s slaying.

Cindy Anthony told prosecutors she had to leave her job because of stress-related medical problems and has been on disability for more than a year.

George Anthony, on the other hand, said he -- like many others in this economy -- is having difficulty finding work. But the Anthonys attorney said George Anthony has an added difficulty because he is instantly recognized and rejected by most employers either because of who he is or because companies fear he may bring unwanted media attention.

Many had speculated that the Anthonys were profiting off book and movie deals, but their attorney said this foreclosure proves that never occurred.

The Anthonys said they plan to do all they can to save their home, if only to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22640223/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home Empty Re: Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 am

Can you believe this? They can afford to take cruises, get tattoos and piercings, but they can't make their mortgage payments?? And they didn't know this was coming? What do they think happens when you don't pay your house payments??

Something tells me there is more to this than the A's are letting on.... and I think they need to stop blaming everyone else for their problems and take some responsibility. IIRC from their depos, Cindy is on a 2-year disability leave from Gentiva. Sounds like they better get off their behinds and go back to work.

I'm sorry to say this, but I have a sneaking feeling they are hoping for some sympathy and that someone will make their payments for them. Or maybe they want to unload that house and move on to bigger and better. They have a real sense of entitlement....

Too bad... that's the only home Caylee ever knew.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 am

The Anthony's want to preserve the place where Caylee spent her life, and possibly where she met her death. Too bad they didn't put more effort into preserving Caylee's life. Now they defend Caylee's killer, and live off of ill-begotten gains. Watch the house go to the highest bidder, as it is now a "commodity".
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 am

Dear GA,
There are numerous pawn shops in Florida. I'm sure you could get a pretty penny for that huge diamond earring that I saw you sporting in photo's. Unless of course it is as fake as your love for Caylee.

~Fysty~
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:44 am

Excellent post Fysty!

I read on another site that they let it go into forclosure so they can negotiate a better mortgage than the one they had. Apparantly the credit crisis has created ways for dead beats to yet again abuse the system. And how in the hell do you go 9 freaking months without paying your mortgage? Is this normal? I would think they would have started forclosure procedings before now. I don't believe for a second that these con artists were not aware that they have forgotten to write a check for their mortgage for 9 freaking months!!! They better watch their backs. Some nut case who has lost their home through no fault of their own may want to even the score, so to speak. If you guys get my drift. The credit crisis or recession as they call it was created by people like the A-holes. We are all struggling. When we got to the point that paying our bills was becoming harder and harder, I called a few lenders and guess what? Because we have always paid our mortgage on time, we didn't qualify for any help with refinancing. I guess I should have forgotten to write that check huh? The Anthony's just keep sinking lower and lower. Pretty soon they will end up where Caylee did. In the swamps with the rest of the snakes.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 am

Snaz wrote:This was announced on Local 6 news.... according to the reporter, the Anthonys were not aware of this as he gave them the news himself.

The Anthonys were not aware? Don't they read their mail?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 am

They probably put the bills in the hate mail pile.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:36 am

They are playing stupid. I don't feel a bit sorry for them. You're right Dis, people that made timely mortgage payments couldn't get a break. I have several friends that tried and they were worrying themselves sick. I'd bet this was a planned move on the A's part.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:17 am

Justice4all wrote:
Snaz wrote:This was announced on Local 6 news.... according to the reporter, the Anthonys were not aware of this as he gave them the news himself.

The Anthonys were not aware? Don't they read their mail?

Perhaps the notice was posted on their front door, and they 'overlooked' it like they did the notice from the towing company..... Laughing
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 am

I really want to feel some sympathy for the Anthonys for all that they have been through..... but I just can't.

They created the monster who killed their only grandchild... and they created the circus around her death.

They blame everyone for everything gone wrong EXCEPT the one MOST responsible, and they refuse to accept any responsibility for anything themselves...

Caylee never had a chance in that family. It saddens me to say that had she been allowed to grow into womanhood, she may possibly have grown up to be just another generation of an Anthony woman, as she only had her mother and grandmother as twisted roles models.
Sad
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 am

They were not aware??? Not aware that they had not made a mortgage payment in 8 months? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:49 am

How does one go on a very public cruise with family members, sporting new tattoos and diamond earrings, and then claim indigency? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:28 am

Ohhhh...and what about "The Foundation"?...If they don't keep reign on their money how in the "H" can they run a scamdation???.They have just elevated themselves to POS classification in my books...Not that I thought that much of them to begin with...Just goes to show you how much they kept track of the MOTY...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 am

Dear George and Cindy,

Your incredibly and embarassingly long 15 minutes of fame are now officially over.
Deal with it.
That is all.

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm

It is time for the suicide faker and the self righteous mother of the year,along with their pathetic lawyer to call on those friends they have ...you know those who love and support them... the ones who really know who they are are and what they are about, the non judgemental ones. Make a few phone calls to the family who loves them so and believes them.
And what about Lee? He needs to come out of hiding and give his parents (a.k.a the world's best parents and grandparents) some financial assistance.
Either that or they better get that car detailing business up an running. After all they clean a car in no time at all and guarantee no smell or stains left behind!
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:42 pm

khintx wrote:How does one go on a very public cruise with family members, sporting new tattoos and diamond earrings, and then claim indigency? kh

kh, I believe that VERY PUBLIC cruise they took was meant to be kept VERY QUIET. I'm pretty sure they had hoped they had been able to use their surreptitious skills to outsmart the media.... and the other people on that cruise.

Oops.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Theyre full of shit.

I agree with you Snaz. The first thing I thought was, theyre doing this to make everyone think they are broke so they can get a bigger and better house.

Could you imagine the public uproar and the media frenzy that would be going on if they moved out TO buy a bigger better house?

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Casey Anthony’s family home in foreclosure
George and Cindy Anthony are facing foreclosure

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
1:00 p.m. EST, February 23, 2010

Casey Anthony's family is facing new legal woes: Their east Orange County home is in foreclosure.

Documents filed Monday in Orange Circuit Court show Bank of America is foreclosing on the home of George and Cindy Anthony, parents of accused murderer Casey Anthony.

The Anthony family has not been served with a foreclosure notice, their lawyer said.

Court records show the grandparents of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony have not made a $785.82 mortgage payment since June 2009, leading to more than $7,000 in past-due payments.

"This is the only place Caylee ever lived," said Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony. "I will do as much as I can to try to help them save this house."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel in October 2009 that the couple used money it generated in licensing fees to catch up on other bills, like car payments.

The Anthonys were paid $20,000 in fees by CBS for providing the company with exclusive photos and videos of their daughter and granddaughter.

That same month, the Anthonys went on a three-day Caribbean cruise with son Lee Anthony and his girlfriend, Mallory Parker. Conway said the cruise cost about $300 a person and was planned months in advance.

"The Anthony's are not living lavishly, and the house being in foreclosure proves that," Conway said. "They are struggling to pay for everything."

The home at 4937 Hopespring Drive in the Chickasaw Oaks subdivision was the last place Caylee Marie Anthony was seen alive in June 2008. Her body was found a few hundred yards away in woods in December that year.

The girl's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with first-degree murder in the child's death. She is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail.

Records show that the Anthonys bought the house in 1989 for $90,900. They refinanced the four-bedroom home in 2005 and agreed to pay $121,180. Court documents show that the lender claims the couple owes about $121,000.

Cindy Anthony, a registered nurse who worked for Gentiva Health Services in Winter Park, has been on disability for several months, Conway said. George Anthony, a former deputy sheriff in Ohio, has worked off-and-on since his granddaughter disappeared but does not have a steady job.

George Anthony has filled out numerous job applications and gone on several interviews, but no one will hire him, Conway said.

"Caylee's death has affected the Anthonys emotionally, physically and financially," Conway said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-home-foreclosure-20100223,0,1710609,full.story
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:47 pm

I just heard it reported on HLN that the house was originally $91,000 but NOW they owe $250,000. How is it that they owe more than twice what the house is even worth?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm

George And Cindy Anthony Lose A Grand Daughter, Is Their House Next?
http://www.bloggernews.net/123903

February 23rd, 2010

It is being reported by several press outlets that George and Cindy Anthony are now in foreclosure. I find this amazing. Papers from Bank Of America claim that the Anthony’s have not made a mortgage payment since May/2009.

It is very hard to find much sympathy for this family. They seem to have few redeeming features. What is really eye-opening is that they were reportedly paid $100,000 by a major media outlet for use of pictures of the now dead grand child Caylee Anthony. It would appear that paying the mortgage came second to taking a cruise!

I have to say that I find this entire family lacking in almost every department. The entire case surrounding Caylee Anthony makes me shudder. I have no hatred towards George and Cindy Anthony, but they do seem to have some real issues with reality.

Hal Boedecker of the Orlando Sentinel is one of my favourite writers, his articles are always biting, and on the subject of this latest development he had this to say regarding a comment from WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber:

“The Anthonys say they’ll do everything they can to try to save the home where Caylee lived her entire life,” Weber said.Could that mean more interviews are ahead?

Indeed, I can see more ‘exclusive’ interviews in the Anthony’s future.

With the banking industry in about as much disarray and distress as the Toyota car company my major question is why has it taken Bank Of America nine months to proceed on a foreclosure? Here is a thought, is it possible that the big bank bailout assisted the Anthony’s?

Casey Anthony sits firmly behind bars, and she is the only suspect in the death of the two year old Caylee Anthony. The case has been a scene out of Hitchcock movie since it started. Let us hope that finally Caylee will get some justice, when the case eventually lumbers into a court room. The defence team led by Jose Baez however do not seem very anxious for that moment. I did notice that the Feb/1 deadline for presenting evidence that Casey Anthony was innocent of any wrong doing has long since passed. Jose Baez and his ‘Team’ clearly have an uphill battle on their grubby hands.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 pm

FystyAngel wrote:I just heard it reported on HLN that the house was originally $91,000 but NOW they owe $250,000. How is it that they owe more than twice what the house is even worth?

Fysty, I think whoever said that maybe didn't know what they were talking about.

Zillow.com says the home is worth $144,000.... and they refinanced the home after they assumed the loan in the amount of approximately $121,000.

However, according to zillow.com, there is another house on Hopespring Drive that also is estimated to be worth $144,000 and it sold for only $85,000.

I can't remember the amount now, but in KC's first bail hearing when her parents testified, Linda Drane-Burdick asked Cindy how much they paid for the house..... I just can't bear to go back and listen again in order to find out the amount....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:08 pm

George, Cindy learn of foreclosure from WKMG

posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 12:53 PM

The problems of George and Cindy Anthony were a top story at noon today.

WFTV-Channel 9 opened its noon newscast with the story that Casey Anthony’s parents could lose their home to foreclosure. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee.

“The Anthonys owe more than $115,000 on this house, plus interest,” WFTV’s Kathi Belich reported. “Bank of America foreclosure papers show the Anthonys have not made a mortgage payment on this house since May of last year. Five months after that last mortgage payment, the Anthonys went on a cruise.”

WFTV replayed scenes of the Anthonys facing off against protesters outside the house on Hopespring Drive. “The house is in Cindy Anthony’s house,” Belich said. (I think they mean Cindy Anthony's NAME rather than HOUSE)

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Erick Weber said the Anthonys weren’t aware the bank had filed foreclosure papers until the station told them yesterday.

They didn’t realize what was coming if they didn’t make those mortgage payments?

WKMG reported that the Anthonys owe $121,000 on the home and were eight months behind in mortgage payments.

Cindy Anthony is on disability from a nursing job, and George Anthony is unemployed.

“The Anthonys say they’ll do everything they can to try to save the home where Caylee lived her entire life,” Weber said.

Could that mean more interviews are ahead?

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s attorneys had filed a list of expert witnesses that might be called in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-george-cindy-learn-of-foreclosure-from-wkmg.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Foreclosure Papers Filed On Anthony's Home

Posted: 8:00 am EST February 23, 2010
Updated: 6:04 pm EST February 23, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's parents may be losing their home on Hopespring Drive to foreclosure (read documents). It's the last place Caylee Anthony was seen alive and it has become infamous over the past two years for protests and fights.

The Anthonys face foreclosure despite the money that George and Cindy have made off the case, including getting paid $20,000 for an exclusive interview on CBS. And, even though they haven't made a mortgage payment since last May, five months after that they went on a cruise.

Over the last year and a half, the house has been the scene of some strange goings on. Cindy Anthony has squirted at people with a hose, the Anthonys have had shoving and shouting matches with protesters and Casey has been taken away amidst a mob scene, surrounded by people angry that she was allowed to live in the house she once shared with her daughter Caylee.

Inside, Cindy has said Caylee's room has been left exactly as it was the day she disappeared. Now, they might lose the house with all its good and bad memories.

Some neighbors feel it wouldn't be a bad thing.

“It's good if somebody would buy it. There's nothing wrong with the house. It's only if you knew. It's all in your mind,” neighbor Kevin Co said.

The Anthonys bought the house for almost $91,000 in 1989 (property appraiser's listing), but court records show the Anthonys owe more than $115,000, plus interest, partly because of a second mortgage.

Cindy is on disability from her nursing job and George has been out of work almost since Casey's first arrest. Their son Lee's lawyer said Lee moved in with them last year to help them pay their bills, but right after that is when they stopped making mortgage payments and Eyewitness News has heard he's moved out.

Neighbor Kevin Co obviously doesn't know all the details of the Anthony’s finances, but says he wouldn't feel sorry for them if it turns out they spent money on a cruise and other things instead of making their $785 per month house payments.

“That's not the right thing to do if that's the way they did it,” he said.

One neighbor, who didn’t want to be identified, said if the Anthonys put everyone else's property values in jeopardy by being irresponsible with their finances it's not going to endear them to anyone in the neighborhood.

Still, an Orlando real estate agent told Eyewitness News the intrigue could be a selling point for some and others might want to help the Anthonys.

“I think there are so many followers of the family that they would step in and try to help the family and one way of doing that is make an attempt to purchase the house,” Sarah Eagan explained.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/22642148/detail.html

Foreclosure Documents:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22644089/detail.html

Video Report:
http://www.wftv.com/video/22649968/index.html

Details From Property Appraiser:
http://www.ocpafl.org/pls/webappI/get_parcel_by_addr?s_num=4937&s_dir=&s_name=hopespring&s_type=dr&DI_0=on&DI_1=on&DI_2=on&DI_3=on&DI_4=on&DI_5=on&DI_6=on&x=57&y=13
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:07 pm

So on October 4, 1989, they purchased the house for $90,900.

They refinanced the home in May of 2005 for $121,160.

And they still owe more than $115,000 on the house.

IOW, they are upside down on this house.

I'm thinking they are looking to find some sympathetic soul to help them out... or either they want out of that house. And not because of what may or may not have happened to Caylee in that house. I believe they are just hoping for bigger and better, paid for, of course, by someone else.

Either way, the A's have a plan.... not paying their mortgage but spending on other things is by design.

Oh, BTW.... this is their second foreclosure. They apparently have no problem with walking away from their personal responsibilities. And my guess is if they didn't pay their mortgage, there's probably a good chance they haven't paid some of their other bills either.... like credit cards.

JMO
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:50 pm

I can not imagine NOT paying my bills! WTH?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home Empty Brad Conway's Condo Goes into Foreclosure

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:03 pm

According to the 5:00 p.m. Fox 35 news report, Brad Conway has a condo in downtown Orlando that is going into foreclosure. He would make no comment.....

You just can't make up this stuff!!!

I'll post as soon as it hits the website!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Maybe Brad and the A's can get a group rate from an attorney who specializes in foreclosures..... Very Happy
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Maybe they should hire a qualified attorney to assist them. One that would work pro bono. Did I hear Bozo volunteer for this position?
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Who's next to be foreclosed? Bozo, Lee, or Lyon? I have my money on Bozo.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 pm

I've been between a rock and a hard place and I've never neglected my mortgage...Seems that they need to learn how to pinch pennies and tighten their belts...needless to say stop traveling hither and yon to "aid" families of missing children...CA's new threads weren't purchased at a thrift store and Geo's earrings weren't cheap either...Ohhhh anyone know how much the tattoos
were??? Can you say BUDGET ???
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 pm

George vows to stay in home despite foreclosure

posted by halboedeker on February, 23 2010 6:24 PM

“We’re not going anywhere,” George Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 about the foreclosure on his home.

Anthony didn’t appear on camera, but he talked to WESH’s Bob Kealing.

“They plan to work with the bank to get through this financial crisis,” Kealing reported.

That would be Bank of America, and the Anthonys haven’t made a mortgage payment since June 2009. Casey Anthony and her daughter, Caylee, lived in the home. Casey, the daughter of George and Cindy, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Caylee.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that the foreclosure proves the couple never had a deal for a book or movie deal.

Conway told WESH “it’s the only house Caylee ever lived in” and “the couple can’t let it go.”

Conway said he plans to work a loan modification with the bank over eight to 12 months, Kealing reported.

WOFL-Channel 35 reported that Conway knows foreclosure firsthand. He owed $300,000 on a condo in downtown Orlando, but WOFL anchor Bob Frier said Conway didn’t want to discuss it. The condo went on the auction block this month.

WKMG-Channel 6 noted that it broke the foreclosure story last night at 11. WKMG’s Louis Bolden said neighbors’ reactions ranged from sympathy for the couple to relief that they might leave.

A neighbor told Bolden: “You don’t have money to pay for your home but you have to go on a cruise — that’s weird.”

The couple owes more than $121,000 on the home.

What’s next? An attorney who specializes in foreclosures told Bolden that the Anthonys have 20 days to respond to the bank’s notice. If they don’t, they could be kicked out in a month or two. If they do respond, they would go into mediation with the bank. But Bolden reported that another expert saw a loan modification as unlikely. Conway told WKMG that the Anthonys aren’t interested in a short sale.

How easy is it to sell an infamous house? WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich wanted to know.

“Caylee was last seen alive in this house. Investigators have not ruled out that she was murdered in this house,” Belich said.

An Orlando real-estate agent, Sarah Eagan, told Belich someone who followed the case might step in and buy, or the intrigue could prompt a sale.

In other Anthony news, WFTV reported that Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyers filed a list of 54 expert witnesses in her defamation suit against Casey Anthony. The list is made up of investigators who worked on Caylee’s case, WFTV anchor Martie Salt said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/02/casey-anthony-george-vows-to-stay-in-home-despite-foreclosure.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Does George still own his boat? He can sell that!!!!!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm

The boat was financed by Kidfinders.... I don't think GA actually owns the boat.... but they could sell one of their cars, since they don't need them to go to work.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home 133536 They can sell both cars.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

They can ride bikes. It's not like they travel to go see their daughter in jail.

Or,....................

George can get one of these, and get paid for cutting the neighborhoods grass.

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home Guy-riding-bicycle-lawnmower
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 pm

Hahaha, Julie!!!! roflao
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home 133536 Cindy can cook & sell chili.

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home 800px-bowl_of_chili
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:05 pm

i personally think that CA should try her hand at fictional writing..

she has that certain "way" about her.. great with stories!!

and GA could get a job advertising for mystic tan..
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home 133536 That's good too Randi.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Anthonys Could Lose Caylee's Only Home
Family Facing Foreclosure

POSTED: 11:09 pm EST February 22, 2010
UPDATED: 6:21 pm EST February 23, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The home where Casey Anthony's parents live in east Orange County is in foreclosure.

The home on Hopespring Drive has been the scene of many dramatic moments since Caylee Anthony disappeared. Protesters lined the streets of the subdivision where the home is located at the height of the search for Caylee.

Deputies went to the home several times to try to return calm to the neighborhood.

Bank of America filed the foreclosure notice on the home on Monday. Bank officials said the Anthonys are eight months behind on their $785-per-month mortgage and owe a total of $120,978.27 including fees.

The Anthonys said they haven't been able to work because of the notoriety the case has brought them since Caylee's disappearance.

George Anthony said "We're not going anywhere." But he told WESH 2 that the couple has received many supportive calls and text messages since the story has been covered in the local news.

"I've been on interviews and stuff like that and as soon as they see me, it's like, 'You're this guy.' And some, I guess, they don't want to bring me on probably thinking something negative might come out of something and it isn't. I just want to work again," George Anthony said.

"We're working with the bank to save the house," the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said. "This is the only house Caylee ever lived in and they can't let this thing go."

The process should take between eight months and a year, and the family expects to live in the house the entire time they are working with the bank to pursue a loan modification to fix the problem.

According to Conway, this foreclosure proves the couple never had a big-money book or movie deal.

Caylee disappeared in June 2008, but Casey Anthony failed to report her daughter missing for more than one month.

Casey Anthony remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in connection with Caylee's death. The toddler's body was found in a wooded area near the home on Dec. 11, 2008.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22640050/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 pm

The process should take between eight months and a year, and the family expects to live in the house the entire time they are working with the bank to pursue a loan modification to fix the problem.

Well, isn't that just dandy...
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:19 pm

"We're working with the bank to save the house," the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, said. "This is the only house Caylee ever lived in and they can't let this thing go." copied by me, from above post..

hmm.. then maybe they should have used a little bit of that blood money to pay the house note... nah, tattoos, cruises, and cheetos for KC are MUCH more important!!

i personally cannot WAIT to see them thrown out on their arses... GA so eliquently states "we aren't going anywhere."... really, just keep telling yourself that.. maybe the new owners that buy the house at auction will let you live in that shed!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 am

The Anthony's claim they aren't going anywhere...but how about going directly to jail for playing the con game MANIP-U-LE..and no get out of jail free card either.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:34 am

Maybe they can live on the boat!!!!!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:36 am

They can keep 1 car, hitch the boat to it. Throw a tent over the boat, and voila! they've got an instant camper.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:41 am

And they won't have a pot to piss in...but that doesn't matter....they can pee in the street just like their daughter dearest.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:02 am

Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home 836886 Anthony Home Goes into Foreclosure -- Update: Anthonys to Keep Home 836886

Maybe they can show up at Lee's place.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:24 am

You guys crack me up!!!!!! I bet Lee would tell them, "No way Jose!" LOL

It was reported that they were behind on their house payments when Caylee went missing. They didn't stop making payments until 09. Tell me that wasn't a plan!!!! They are screwing the system just like all the other low life, irresponsible idiots who didn't pay thier bills and expect the rest of us to pick up the tab.

I can't wait for them to be thrown out on their arses either!
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:07 am

Laughing tongue roflao frankly my dear

Hey Ga & CA ass its a beautiful thin

What on earth will CA do without her computer??
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next