Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLN is waiting for video & audio tapes from jail ...MISTY's visits

2 posters

Go down

HLN is waiting for video & audio tapes from jail ...MISTY's visits Empty HLN is waiting for video & audio tapes from jail ...MISTY's visits

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm

NG has been waiting for audio & video tapes of Misty in jail. They are supposed to be released soon. According to NG, there are hours & hours of tapes. As soon as they become available, we will post them.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

HLN is waiting for video & audio tapes from jail ...MISTY's visits Empty Re: HLN is waiting for video & audio tapes from jail ...MISTY's visits

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 am

I must admit AJ, I think NG is a joke as well. She will do anything to get people to tune in. I will never forget the size SIX dress she tried to say was possibly Caylee's, when it was found by searchers. ANYONE knows a 2-3 year old would never fit into a size 6! Just not gonna happen.

I asked J4A earlier this question...maybe you will know what AH was talking about. Have you heard anything about Misty dreaming or thinking she was dreaming, the night HaLeigh went missing and she saw or thought she saw, four shadows?? I never heard that one before.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

HLN is waiting for video & audio tapes from jail ...MISTY's visits Empty Re: HLN is waiting for video & audio tapes from jail ...MISTY's visits

Post by Cali Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:09 am

I think NG strings things out when there is no news, and she doesn't deliver what she promises. It's become all about the ratings. I stopped watching her show last year. I wasted far too much time tuning in to her show hoping to hear the truth about Caylee, the truth about Haleigh, etc.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down