Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room”

2 posters

Go down

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Empty SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room”

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Here is an interesting update from TJ Hart - Simon
http://www.bloggernews.net/123728

The search for a missing Satsuma, FL has been underway for nearly a year. So far, no sign of the girl, but plenty of tips, interviews and evidence have been processed.

HaLeigh Cummings was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County near Satsuma, FL on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm. The last person to see HaLeigh was Misty Croslin. Her statements to police have been described as inconsistent and conflicts with some of the evidence.

After that, Putnam County Sheriff’s Office investigators have been holding what they know close to the vest.

For the first time, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has allowed cameras to enter the working area known and the HaLeigh Room where the volumes of interviews and other evidence is kept:

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h10

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h11

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h12

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h13

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h14

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h15

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h16

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h17

Pictured are many many binders of leads, suggestions, sightings, psychics, other agency reports, etc. The room is outfitted with it’s own computer system, DVD player, phone and other equipment.

You will notice a box full of brown folders. These are the transcripts of interviews with Misty. There is also 2 books of DVD/CD that contain video audio taped interviews(over 200 plus of these).

Maps on the wall along with time lines. I was not allowed to get close enough to photograph names on the timelines so as to not compromise the case.

As for those arrested in that drug case that may or may not be related to HaLeigh disappearance:

Croslin is now behind bars in St. John’s County on drug trafficking charges. She was arrested with HaLeigh father and her ex-husband Ronald Cummings who is in the Putnam County jail. The others arrested is Misty’s brother Tommy Croslin, her friend Donna Brock and Ronald’s cousin Hope Sykes.

News Talk 97.3 The Sky is scheduled to have an off-air conversation with Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy Wednesday.

Details coming soon on 97.3 The Sky.

TJ Hart
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Empty Re: SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room”

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 pm

It is VERY clear to me that PCSO is working very diligently on this case..... I'm not sure they deserve some of the criticism they have received. We never know what authorities are doing behind the scenes, but it certainly appears to me they are dedicated to finding HaLeigh. I pray she is still alive, but as more and more time passes, it seems less and less likely.

Sometimes it takes years to even charge someone for a crime, let alone bring them to justice. Especially if you have such a large number of people who refuse to cooperate.

But I have faith that the authorities will find out what happened to HaLeigh and, if she is no longer living, will recover her remains and bring her home to rest.
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Empty Re: SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room”

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Snaz, you are right about it not looking good for HaLeigh BUT...I always try to think of Jaycee. Miracles DO happen.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Inside The PCSO’s Inner Sanctum
http://www.bloggernews.net/123740
It has certainly been an interesting day. Once again the momentum in the case to resolve the disappearance is building. My good friend TJ Hart had the unique opportunity to get a look inside the PCSO’s HaLeigh center. He is the first journalist to be allowed access to this inner sanctum. You can read his article here.

When he called me shortly after his visit and told me he had pictures, I was salivating. He had pictures of some charts on the wall. One might even be the official view of the elusive time line in the case. Within minutes I had the pictures in my hands, oh the joy of technology!

This was the one that caught my eye.

SKY Investigates: Inside the PCSO “HaLeigh Room” Pcso-h18

TJ had made an interesting comment though, while the PCSO had indeed let him look into the heart of the investigation they had kept him far way from being able to read the charts on the wall.

My mind went into overdrive. Today’s modern digital camera’s are far superior than the human eye. Maybe I could enhance the image with some of my software. Alas that ploy did not work, the images had been compressed for use online.

I do not give up easily though. The uncompressed images were what were needed….

Anyone that accuses the PCSO of not being a formidable and detail oriented group should think again!

The pictures were not taken by TJ, but were taken by a member of the team searching for Haleigh. TJ received the compressed versions rather than the originals. Now that is what I call attention to detail!

I still think that there are some intelligent deductions that can be made from the compressed chart. It is clearly a flow chart. It is likely that the top entry is Haleigh Cummings, the two lines from it most likely point to Ronald Cummings (left) and Misty Croslin (right). It does not take much rocket science to note that the Ronald link stops, the Misty branch however, grows at quite a large rate.

This is all pure guesswork on my behalf. But it seems to make sense.

Update: The Tommy And Misty jailhouse tapes are out. We have access to some of them. We are hoping to have all 5 hours of them available tomorrow. The current plan is to host them all on an FTP site, details will be released as soon as we can get this set up.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down