Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is HaLeigh? One Year Later

2 posters

Go down

Where is HaLeigh? One Year Later Empty Where is HaLeigh? One Year Later

Post by FystyAngel Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Where is HaLeigh? One Year Later
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6304577.php

TJ Hart

February 10, 2009 was the early morning when 5-year-old HaLeigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL was discovered missing from her home at Hermit's Cove.

As we approach the one-year anniversary of her disappearance, not much more is really known as to how she vanished and who might have taken her and where she is now.

What is known of that night so far, according to Putnam County Sheriff's and FDLE investigators is that:

The girl's father, Ronald Cummings was at work at PDM in Palatka.
The girl's mother was in Baker County.
The girl's babysitter-then stepmother-then ex-stepmother Misty Croslin was the last person to see HaLeigh and investigators believe she is the key to this case. They maintain that her stories about the night are inconsistent and conflict with the evidence.
Since that night, a wide number of subplots and sideshows have taken place.
Click here for the timeline.

On January 20, 2009, Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin along 3 others on drug trafficking charges. All remain behind bars at this time. Investigators say the cases are separate from the disappearance of HaLeigh, but they will be asking them a lot of questions about that night while they are in jail. Click here for the drug case links and audio/video.

Apparently drugs have been an issue with Ronald Cummings and Misty Cummings prior to HaLeigh's disappearance, brought to light early in the investigation by private investigator William "Cobra" Staubs. Click here for audio (R-rated language.

News Talk 97.3 The Sky has confirmed the story that HaLeigh's mother Crystal Sheffield recently failed a drug test . That was a finding at a family status hearing last Monday. Crystal has been ordered to rehab. Her son, HaLeigh's little brother Ronald Cummings Jr., remains with Crystal's family in Baker County. He has been there since shortly after Ronald Cummings Sr. was arrested on drug charges.

For the average person, the cast of characters in this case has been a challenge to follow. Click here for the roster.

Perhaps this investigation into HaLeigh’s disappearance is nearing an end. The mostly tight-lipped Putnam County Sheriff's Office recently allowed pictures of the "HaLeigh Room" where investigators work the case 24/7. Click here for the photos.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Where is HaLeigh? One Year Later Empty Re: Where is HaLeigh? One Year Later

Post by Cali Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 am

I think that Misty had no choice but to repeat the strange unlikely story about waking up and finding Haleigh gone. I think the story was cooked up by Ron and Ron-Mom Teresa, and that was why Misty kept forgetting her lines and changing her story...it was because it was "their" story and hard to retell it exactly.
They - Ron and mom, are the two "witnesses" to the time when Haleigh was last seen alive. I believe whatever happened to Haleigh happened before Ron left for work. How convenient that he then had an alibi, which he repeated smugly, something like "I don't know...I was at work". When Misty kept changing her story, she became the main suspect, and the attention was on her, not on Ron. He kept calling the trailer while he was at work...why? Could it be that he wanted to make sure Misty was studying her lines. It may be the reason why she was supposedly at a party that night, she couldn't deal with the pressure. I just don't believe that Ron had nothing to do with this. He sort of "took the money and ran", and probably thought he'd be the next tragedy figure reaping in the money. Ron resisted any unscheduled interviews, and avoided the public eye once the donations dwindled. I imagine he found it difficult to continue playing the tragic role of daddy missing his precious daughter. His sudden marriage also sounds like payment of a "deal", which didn't last long. From his jail cell he now claims he has a new GF and he loves her.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down