Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She?

+3
Justice4all
randilynn
FystyAngel
7 posters

Go down

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? Empty Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She?

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She?
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6322551.php

TJ Hart

February 10, 2009 was the last time anyone saw then 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. She was taken from her father Ronald Cummings' home in Hermit's Cove near Satsuma where she and her younger brother were being watched by babysitter Misty Croslin.

Croslin claims she woke up in the middle of the night and discovered the young girl was missing.

The original Putnam County incident report stated that deputies Nelson and Bridges arrived at the home of HaLeigh's father , Ronald Cummings, at Hermit's Cove in Satsuma, FL at approximately 3:40 a.m. February 10, 2009. Deputy Nelson wrote in the report that Ronald was standing in the driveway and was visibly upset.

PCSO Original Incident Report

According to the report, Ronald stated that he had just come home from work and his "dumb bitch girlfriend" had told him that his daughter was missing.

Ronald told the deputy he did not know what she was wearing and that all he knew was that the back door was open. Ronald repeatedly said someone had taken his child and that "when I find him, I will kill him."

At this point, some have to questioned if Ronald actually knew the gender of Haleigh's abductor or was just saying "him" referring to anyone.

Another part of the report does indicate that the babysitter Misty Croslin had taken the children out of the home in the past while sitting with them. When deputy Nelson asked her if she ever took the children for a walk, Misty stated that sometimes she took them for a walk to see her family.

AUDIO/Text Police Radio (Audio) Transmissions and Transcript

Who might have taken her remains unanswered. Police believe this to be a non-stranger abduction.

Putnam County Sheriff Lieutenant Johnny Greenwood says that police are still trying to figure out what happened to Haleigh. Greenwood says investigators have gathered over 5,700 leads.

Police teams from the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, FDLE and the FBI have been investigating potential leads on the now six-year-old's disappearance and are still receiving reported sightings. They have received over six-hundred reported Haleigh sightings so far, and are continually working to put the pieces together.

Joint Task Force's "Haleigh Room" at PCSO

Since Haleigh vanished, an unusual chain of events have taken place that shed some light on how her parents and other family members behave and what possible influences to which she may have been exposed.

Time Line of Events

On January 20, 2010, Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hope Sykes, Tommy Croslin and Donna Brock were arrested on charges of drug trafficking and each remains behind bars on high bond amounts.

Drug Bust Stories Jail Tapes

February 5, 2010, WSKY asked Haleigh's grandmother Marie Griffis if rumors were true about Haleigh's mom Crystal Sheffield regarding the recent failure of a drug test. Ms. Griffis wrote to WSKY in an email that must have been very painful to write that the what we'd heard was true, but that Crystal and Ron's son Ron Jr. was still at her home in Baker County.

Response from Marie Griffis

Other links

.....VIDEO/Transcript: The 911 Call from FOX News Channel
.....VIDEO: Sheriff Jeff Hardy
.....VIDEO: WSKY Asks Major Gary Bowling About The Updated Amber Alert and Asks About Misty's Alleged Whereabouts
.....VIDEO: The Nancy Grace Recap
.....The marriage and divorce of HaLeigh's father, Ronald Cummings, and babysitter Misty Croslin
.....VIDEO: The discovery of Misty's partying and her party pals the weekend before HaLeigh was abducted
.....Various fights, arguments and incarcerations of the Croslin clan
.....The Draining of The Pond at The Mondex
.....A Jail House Letter

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

HaLeigh is described as a 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3'0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

HaLeigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit's Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? Empty Re: Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She?

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:12 pm

This is one of the best complitations of an article that I have seen put together in a very long time. I want to give exceptional credit to SKY 973 for putting it together. TJ Hart has been on this case for as long as I can remember & I have nothing but the utmost respect for him. He is like a hungry pitbull. I don't think he will ever give up on HaLeigh, and for that, I admire him greatly.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? Empty Re: Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She?

Post by randilynn Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:45 pm

bang up job fysty... thanks for posting it all together.. for us lazy ones..
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:07 pm

I can't believe it's already been a year. I pray that Haleigh is alive and safe somewhere. The odds may be against it, but one of my biggest dreams as an admin of RC is to one day be able to put a big headline at the top saying that Haleigh Cummings has been found alive.

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be a long road before this case is solved. One of the things that caught my eye is that LE has received over 600 reported Haleigh sightings. With so many sightings that turned out to be dead ends, how would you get LE to listen to you if you did see Haleigh, and if they did listen, how long would it take them to check out your lead? I don't have the answers, but I know that Haleigh needs to be found. Where is Haleigh?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 pm

A candle is lit for Haleigh today. It's been one year, an entire year, since her sweet little face has been seen. She should be making out Valentine cards for her classmates and looking forward to passing them out to her friends at her school party. Let's hope answers come soon in finding this precious child. Where is Haleigh?

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? Animat10
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Oh Piper! What a wonderful idea!

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? 52cand10
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 pm

No problem, AJ. We'll keep it burning until she's found. afro
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:16 pm

The candle was a great idea Piper. I'm praying that Haleigh is found soon.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Let's keep the candle burning for HaLeigh..... Great idea, Piper!!!

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? Dcsnr5
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 pm

For Haleigh

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? Candle20burningzh7
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Here is an online one at:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=10169177

I was not able to get the candle to post here
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 am

Here you go, Cali:

Haleigh: Missing One Year, Where Is She? Ebber7
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down