Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

2 posters

Go down

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings Empty SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:04 am

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6313921.php

News Talk 97.3 The Sky has been waiting all day for the "go" sign from the St. Johns County Jail to pick up the reacted audio of Donna Brock, one of five people who were arrested on drug trafficking charges on January 20, 2010 in Putnam and St. Johns County. As of 5pm ET, the audio had not been completely processed.

Instead, officials at the Putnam County Jail released the latest recorded audio from Ronald Cummings, another one of the suspects in that drug bust and the father of 6-year-old HaLeigh Cummings who was taken from her Satsuma, FL home one year ago and to date has not been found.

Ronald's first call is with a girlfriend and is full of complaints about the jail, the cost of phone calls and a lots of cussing and some inflamatory racial statements regarding a segment of the jail population and some choice names for the jail guards.

Some of the comments made in these calls are not appropriate for all ears and certain comments made by Ronald will likely not make him very popular with some of the inmates in the Putnam County jail.

Ronald Cummings Call 1 (Please use link to hear audio)

His second call is to his grandmother.

Ronald Cummings Call 2 (Please use link to hear audio)

Stay tuned to News Talk 97.3 The Sky for more breaking news on this story.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings Empty Re: SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

Post by FystyAngel Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 am

More Tapes From The Jail

http://www.bloggernews.net/123774

We actually were expecting some sound files of Donna Brock to be released. That did not happen. Sources close to the investigation are telling us that her phone conversations are still being redacted. Hmmm ones has to wonder what those redactions might be.

However we did get two audio files of a rather upset Ronald Cummings. In the first tape it is not clear who he is talking to. But there are lots of great sound bites. Could this be the new ’stripper’ girlfriend?

In the second call he is talking to his grandmother Annette Sykes.

Once again the word redaction goes through my mind. It is clear that all of then have been redacted, and one wonders what the edited material said?

Even stranger, In tape one we have Ronald making comments that just blow my mind. When asked about the Jail phone system and why it is so expensive he offers this great response:

Usually I make one free call and I am out, bonded out, but not this time.

Whoever Ronald was chatting with wanted to know about the current jail phone system. He goes on to explain that each call costs almost $10. Hell at that markup rate I want to start offering phone service to my local Jail. I am thinking of offering free long distance $1 a call, and I would still be making lots of money.

Ronald goes on to ask this unknown caller (could it be his new flame the exotic dancer?)

Can you call my mother?

In a rare show of concern Ron explains that he does not want to “burn up all your money”.
Money becomes another big factor as Ron goes on to explain about how his commissary money followed him from Flaggler, however his mail is still trying to catch up.

Not done with his whining he comes out with a comment that likely will upset a percentage of the jail population:

I am in a pod with a bunch of Stinking Mother F*****g N*****s

I suspect that Ron needs to stay in isolation while vacationing in the Putnam County motel. His comments have likely rebounded on him, and there is little doubt that there are one or two people that would like to talk to him.

According to Ron he is locked in his cell for all but 15 mins per day. During that 15 minutes he is free to have a shower and make a phone call. In a great way to endear himself to the staff he refers to them as ‘pecker heads’. I am sure that the ‘pecker heads’ have listened to this conversation, bad move Ron!

I could go on and on about this call, but I will not. Listen for yourself. The link is here.

Simon Barrett
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings Empty Re: SKY Investigates: New Jail Audio...Ron Cummings

Post by khintx Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 am

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2010-02-01/story/jailhouse_telephone_interview_with_ronald_cummings

This is a really great link. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down