Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Misty Croslin Jail Video

+4
khintx
Dis
Estee
FystyAngel
8 posters

Go down

New Misty Croslin Jail Video Empty New Misty Croslin Jail Video

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:18 am

This just in from TJ Hart and we want to give credit to News 4 Jax for the use of the video link.

Staff Reports

EXERPTS

Lisa: As soon as they find out what happened to Haleigh, everything will be different.

Misty: I know.

Lisa: I can’t believe they still believe, you know. It’s crazy.

Misty: It’s ridiculous, because they got my bond set so high just because of that and it’s not fair. This has nothing to do with it.

Lisa: I know.

Misty: That’s what they think I’m going to break. There’s nothing to break me on, so they need to leave me alone.

Hank Croslin Sr., Misty Cummings’ father, also enters the conversation.

Hank: We just need to find Haleigh.

Hank: That’s what we need to do.

Hank: If we can find Haleigh, it would be better for everybody.

Misty: I know. I’ve been, I sit and wonder every day, thinking, just trying to go back and think if I missed anything. I do. Every day. And it’s just not, dad, there’s nothing. I’m telling you. It’s hard.

Misty: God’s going to bring Haleigh home. God’s going to bring Haleigh home.

Lisa: That’s right.

The conversation later turned to the intense media coverage of her case.

Lisa: I think Mrs. Nancy Grace needs to keep her mouth shut until she knows her facts.

Lisa: That’s right. I don’t blame you at all. I mean they need to give you a nationwide apology.

Misty: They’re not going to put me down no more. I’m tired of it. I’m going to start standing up for myself.

Lisa: That’s what you need to do right there.

Lisa: Do you ever get to watch Nancy Grace?

Misty: No, we don’t. I’m glad.

Lisa: Well, yours and Chelsea’s and everybody’s phone calls are going to be on there tonight.

Misty: Oh, good.

Lisa: I know. This is all crazy.

TJ Hart
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

New Misty Croslin Jail Video Empty Re: New Misty Croslin Jail Video

Post by Estee Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 am

I believed at one time that Misty was the key in this weird case, but now I have some doubts...It sure sounds as though she is truthful in her statements that she doesn't know diddly...I don't think she could keep up a lie under pressure...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

I don't either......but she is still missing and it's looking like she will not be found anytime soon. Somewhere, someone knows something.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:21 pm

I still have to wonder, what is LE choppng out of those tapes? I don't think anything pertinent to Haleigh's case would be allowed to be released as that is a different case from the drug charges (i.e., they are not charged with anything regarding Haleigh's disappearance, only the drug charges)........ what do you guys think? I am praying this is the case and that LE is getting more and more info about Haleigh than we are aware of. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:29 pm

I hadn't thought of that. Thx AW! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:07 pm

I definitely have to agree with you AJ. I don't think Misty knows anything more than she has already told. Seeing her in this newest video...well, kind of made me a believer. I have been back and forth on this since the beginning. I first thought she was just a damned good liar. Not any more. I think that she just failed all those tests because she "feels" guilty. If lie detector tests were completely accurate, they would be allowed in court...just like DNA testing. But they are not.

An example (like I explained to you, AJ, on the phone yesterday) is an EKG test. I have had MANY, MANY of them. In 1993, I had a massive heart attack followed by triple bypass surgery. When someone has a heart attack, there is scar tissue that will ALWAYS show up on any EKG, after a few days, sometimes weeks...but it will still ALWAYS show up forever more... When I have an EKG and the tech says it's "normal", I always chuckle and tell them that they better do it again. If the leads are not in the correct places, or attached properly, the results will not be correct. I can NEVER have a NORMAL EKG, yet I can't tell you how many times....probably 90% of the time, I must tell them to "do it again".

Misty doesn't seem to know any more than she has already said. I hope LE is looking at other avenues besides waiting or setting up Misty. That landfill would be a great place to start.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 pm

I thought they had already gone to the garbage dump and poked around...Perhaps they should take the DOGS back out there...could they detect human decay/remains after all this time and under all that has been dumped since Feb '09??? I really dont know...Shoulder shrug!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm

So much, and yet so little, has happened over the last year. And so many people/journalists/and even bloggers inserting themselves into this case. There have been some doozies. And so many bizarre things (Teresa Neves beckoning Cobra Staubs into a wooded area? What the heck was that all about? Dead headless rats. Road rages. "they had a gun!" "no they didn't". Tattoo-gate. Too much media for him, not enough for her. Blog wars!) Who knows the truth anymore? Did we ever? And lifestyles that, let's face it, are pretty shocking to us.

I would like to see a "re do" from ground zero as well. New eyes. New ears. Because I just don't know what to think anymore. I do know that I don't like any of these creeps. And whether Haleigh was taken as a drug related debt or not........ their lifestyles certainly contributed a great deal to the ease with which Haleigh was removed from her home never to be seen again and the difficulty that LE has had getting any kind of straight answer from any of these creeps involved, whether directly or indirectly. Just my opinion.

But who knows? WHo the heck knows? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm

AW~ and why are they so stuck on "stranger abduction"? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 pm

I'd like to know what kind of forensics they did on that back door...also..were there any footprints around??? dancing that's tippy toeing not dancing
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Estee- I remember something about a footprint ... maybe by the river? I just can't quite remember. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:47 pm

http://www.bloggernews.net/123799

Posted on February 11th, 2010 by Simon Barrett

Some additional 5 hours of video and audio were released this morning. WSKY 97.3 have the DVD’s and right now both TJ Hart and I are working our way through the material. You can expect updates throughout the afternoon.

The files are very large and so we are trying to decide on the best way of making the important ones available to readers. I have been told that the Donna Brock phone calls are in this data dump, however I have not personally heard them yet. I have also been told that the audio quality is poor, it will take some time to actually analyse the information.

Most of us that are covering the search for Haleigh Cummings are quietly optimistic that with the major players Misty Croslin, Tommy Croslin and Ronald Cummings firmly behind bars the finish line on resolving the question of where is Haleigh may be in sight.

One thing is very apparent from all of the audio and video that has been released, none of those involved paid any attention to the warnings that their phone calls and visits would be taped!

I also want to let people know that it is our intention to run a special program on BTR tomorrow at 1pm Eastern to discuss the new developments, we will also be running our regular Sunday program at 4pm eastern.

Simon Barrett
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

WOW. Thanks AW! I need some time to percolate on all this!!! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:39 pm

If Misty was zonked out after a 3-day drug/alcohol/sex binge with the added "coming down" effect, added to lack of sleep, poor nutrition, emotional/physical distress and who knows maybe she took something to help her sleep that night? I can see how a person (stranger, neighbor, friend, relative, someone in their 'circle' who has either a nodding or close relationship to them- ANYONE) could have walked right into that trailer, taken Haliegh and left... I don't know if Jr. woke up or not....... kids sleep hard.

On the other hand.... there are theories that something happened to Haleigh that night and she was taken or died..... and there is a huge conspiracy to cover it up. Now these are about the strangest bunch of no-goods I've ever seen...... and includes all of em from the greatgranns on down the next four generations- but if you put them all together do you think they have the brain power/impulse control necessary to devise and implement such a plan?

Since the beginning of this case, I have just had the feeling that everyone knows something that they aren't saying- for what ever reason. That is what makes this so frustrating. This would include friends, relatives, coworkers, drug buddies, possible witnesses, etc.

There just isn't anyone 'attached' to this case that hasn't said/done something stupid, behaved oddly. And a lot of people have attempted to "attach" themselves to this case for some bizarre reasons that I cannot even imagine, that had no business doing so and possibly even hampered the investigation.

I just don't know what to think anymore..... the sky is the limit on this one!
kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:47 pm

.......where the perp has entered the home of a sleeping family, with no forced entry, and took a child where no one woke up.... I am beginning to think this is highly likely.

....The other scenario where something happened (intenttional or unintentional) wud mean that a bunch of druggies who have loyalties to anyone, and likley all kinds of outstanding crimional charges... I believe that there are a lot of people who may know something but can't afford another run in with the law... and who have no reason to trust LE and don't believe they would be treated fairly and squarely.

........how did they hide her so well in so little time??....... Agreed, but I don't really know how much time they had. I don't see them disposing of a body and leaving no physical evidence. None. Zip. Zero.

.........Also, it seems like Misty was hysterical and in severe withdrawal when she was arrested..... Honestly, teens her do not understand their own mortality. Sometimes it takes something horrible for them to realize they are mortal, theiir lives will end- or in this cas have all of the rights and privileges they have enjoyed taken away from them (i.e., the end of life as they know it).

..... do you think she wud have caved .... I really think that if Misty knew anything she wudda caved by now.

i think if she had have taken a pill.... By 'she' do you mea Misty or Haleigh?

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:02 pm

I have always felt that Misty would have had to have been exhausted if she had been on a 3 day bender. There is confirmation of the AC guy, her brother and G Sykes coming by. Misty had made the kids dinner, which was confirmed by G Sykes when she brought some clothes over. Once she got the kids settled in, she may have taken a Xanax or something, who knows. I think she was dead asleep, either way. Predators wait for their little window of opportunity and then act. Some are much bolder. Look how David Westerfield watched Danielle Van Dam's Mom at the bar the night Danielle was snatched. He knew where Brenda was, he left the bar and went straight to their house, with her Dad sleeping, he slipped right in.

What bothers me about Tommy placing himself at the trailer at what, 10:30 or so. Did Tommy tell Cousin Joe or someone else, unknowingly, "Yeah, I was just over there and Misty must be passed out, she won't answer the door" or something to that effect. So I guess my point would be, who knew Tommy went over there and Misty didn't answer the door. I think they had to know pretty quickly after he left the trailer. Did Ron repeat this to any co-workers that knew where he lived? I think the Cousin Joe issue is still pretty suspicious, he was in town and high tailed it back to TN pretty damn fast. But they ruled him out as a suspect. Whoever it was, already had their eye on Haleigh.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh, sorry kh! I had been thinking and typing away when you posted.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 pm

... I think the Cousin Joe issue is still pretty suspicious, he was in town and high tailed it back to TN pretty damn fast. But they ruled him out as a suspect. Whoever it was, already had their eye on Haleigh..... Cousin Joe bothers me too. I don't know how they ruled him out but I have to take it at face value that they did (much like Ron's alibi- I had thought he may have left work pissed off and gotten home and back to work- but LE says his alibi is solid..... so I have to take that at face value too).

Thing is that trailer is sort of out in the woods, or at leas by some some woods.... truthfully, someone could have wandered right outta those woods, maybe lookin for food or drink or some other kind of small mercy....... and maybe this person wasn't right.... and went right in... and helped himself. Geez, I hate even thinkin that. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Piper wrote:Oh, sorry kh! I had been thinking and typing away when you posted.

Please! Don't apologize! THe more the better! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:40 pm

I agree....... Tommy would have said just about anything to get out of jail....... and could anyone corroborate whether or not he actually went to the trailer or not? Was this around the time that the details of Misty's 3day 'binge" had started to come out? Did he think LE would want him to say that? Or that it would cast some more doubt Misty's way and get LE's eyes off him? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 pm

I know AJ, and Brenda testified that she didn't dance with him. What a freaking creep. I hated what the defense did to the Van Dam family, the torture they put them through. They tore them to pieces.

I wondered if Tommy was telling the truth. Remember Misty originally identified him and Cousin Joe as possible suspects. And I agree with you, after watching Tommy on the jailhouse tapes, I don't think he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I originally thought it very possible because of Misty's implication. If he really did go to the trailer that night at Ron's request, he may have unknowingly told the wrong person that Misty wouldn't answer. So many scenarios...but I still think Cousin Joe, the van damage, the van being moved, him leaving town without telling anyone...is very suspicious.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm

That's my question too, kh....who knew if Tommy really went to the trailer? Did he call Ron back? Who did he tell and I assume LE would have these answers from phone records, right?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:07 pm

And another thought, like Danielle Van Dam, she was at Westerfield's house for a brief moment, selling Girl Scout cookies. He had plans on her from there on out, IMO.

It could even be someone on Crystal's side, that had briefly met Haleigh while she had visitation with her Mom. Maybe she was telling a friend or acquaintance....."Ron works all night and leaves my kids with a little 17 yr old drug addict, etc" and this person could have been from Satsuma and knew exactly where Ron lived...the possibilities are just endless.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

All very excellent and valid points Piper. I am certain LE knows whether those phone records show the call(s) Tommy said he got and he made. He could have told anyone afterward "she's so (expletive deleted) up she didn't even hear me knockin!"......... or someone who knew Ron worked all night. Santsuma is not a big town. Word gets around. He's gone and there's a young chick who likes to party.... or has a tendency to 'overmedicate' herself and pass out......... but why take Haleigh? These folks seem to be penny-enny thieves, stealing what they can get and gettin what they can for it- but not a child! This case is so frustrating! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 pm

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/10/ng.01.html

And what in the world is this all about?

NEVES: You got Misty in that cell over there, which nobody else would do, so...

RONALD CUMMINGS: Nobody else could do.

NEVES: Yes. So you know, you`re just -- I`m very proud of you. Don`t you let anybody (INAUDIBLE) that I`m not.

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, the way I see it is, I already told you...

NEVES: Yes, I know.

RONALD CUMMINGS: You know? If one of the two of them -- you know, the whole time, we figured it`s got to be one of the two of them. If it`s one of the two of them, they got them pinned in a corner now because Crystal can wait six, eight months, and just here she is, pops up over here or wherever, in Texas and moves to Montana, whatever, you know, and -- or the worst, so -- but either way, we`ll know.
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:49 pm

I feel your pain, AJ. I really do. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

kh, I think it is a obviously a sexual pervert that wanted Haleigh. He's seen her/met her at one point....whether it was a friend, neighbor, passer-by, family member, service worker...I don't feel it was done because of a drug deal gone bad or payback for Ron, but that's just my opinion. Haleigh was targeted by a sexual predator, nothing else adds up. But, again, that's just my opinion. Sadly enough Sad
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:52 pm

I agree, AJ.....back to the landfill... Sad
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 pm

I'm curious as to what you all think about Tommy stealing things like towels, three bottles of dish soap, sponges, etc.??? WHAT on earth could he have wanted to clean????
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Fysty, it's hard to say what he stole those things for, but they are definitely things that would come in handy for somebody who wanted to clean up a crime scene.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm

awaiting justice wrote:
FystyAngel wrote:I'm curious as to what you all think about Tommy stealing things like towels, three bottles of dish soap, sponges, etc.??? WHAT on earth could he have wanted to clean????

Can you give me the link where or report where the items were posted....

Wow, I didn't think I was ever going to find it! Laughing But I DID!
http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/Tommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf

Look at some of the things he actually broke into a house to steal!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:41 am

one thing to me that will never go away, is that misty's story just doesnt make sense....

there has been no cooberating evidence to back up anything that misty has to say... the story about the back door being open is in my mind complete and total BS... and i will tell you why i think this:

1. when misty "woke up" to pee, why would she choose to use a bathroom on the complete other side of the trailer, instead of the one IN THE BEDROOM.. (some say to avoid waking the children, but then they want me to buy that someone came in and picked up a sleeping haleigh, without waking her up... doesnt jive.)

2. HOW could the back door have been standing open?? in the video from the NG show of the home, the girl shows how the door closes itself... okay.. the screen door very well could have been propped open with a block, but HOW could misty have seen it?? the actual backdoor, also closed on its own... there was a theory that their "could have been" laundry on the floor that held the door open... UM.. I THINK NOT.. because.. IF their were piles of laundry on the floor, when the door was forced open, it would be pushed outward and behind the door.. it is NOT possible to open a door, and have a laundry pile magically appear inside to prop it open... just cannot happen.. laundry doesnt get up and walk around the door, and lay down on the other side to keep it open...

i dont know what misty knows or does not know... i know, however, that her stories have changed, and DO NOT make sense. ... do i think she is a criminal mastermind, no... do i think that she is very capable of making up a story and getting sooo deep into the lies, that she has no choice but to stick with it... absolutely. .

sometimes, when you tell a lie, it begins as a little "white" lie, that seems so inconsequential, but saves your ass.. then by the time it is out there, you cannot take it back, it is there, and you have no choice but to stick with it... once you tell a lie SO many times, you can actually convince yourself that it is the truth. ..

i think LE should keep an open mind, and pursue all leads, but i also believe wholeheartedly, that there is something pertaining to misty and her story that is just not possible... and in my life, i have learned that if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is most likely.... a duck.

no disrespect to anyone who has jumped on the misty bandwagon... the above post is what it is ... my opinions, and i hope not to offend anyone.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 pm

aj... as always, i do love a good debate, and i am glad that you dont take offense either..

look back at your #2.. if there were laundry in the room, and the door was opened, it would push the laundy out and behind the door, and would be out of the way, it would have to move for the door to open.. how then, does the laundry end up between the open back door (that closes quickly) and the open screen door that is propped open? that is the only way that the back door could be standing open, is if the laundry is moved after the door is opened.

do you see what i am saying? if you put some laundry on the floor, and open a door behind it, it will push it out of the way, making a path for the door to open. then, as soon as you let go of the door, it will take the same path to close on its own.

AND, if someone is coming into a house at night to "steal" a child, while they know there is an "adult" home, why would they turn on a light? maybe in a large home, that would go unnoticed, but in a VERY small trailer, would some stranger really take the chance of flipping on the lights?
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:03 pm

I wanted to go back and read the original police report. It states Misty got up to get a drink and also information on the footprint and the track they followed when Haleigh was initially reported missing.

Original Haleigh Cummings case police narrative
Spelling and grammar as found on original report

Police were dispatched to 202 Green Drive, in reference to the report of a missing 5-year-old child. Due to the age of the child, police responded to this location with a Code 3, blue lights and sirens. D/S Bridges and Iarrived on scene at the same time, 3:40. Upon our arrival, I observed a white male standing in the driveway who was visibibly upset. I made contact with the individual who identified himself as Ronald Cummings. Ronald told me that his daughter, Haleigh Cummings, 5, was missing.

Police asked Ronald what happened, and he told me that he had just gotten home from work, and his, "dumb [censored] girlfriend" told him his daughter was missing. Ronald repeadtedly said that someone had taken his child and also said, "when I find him, I'll kill him." Ronald was referring to a 9mm Beretta hand gun which heowed inside of his residence and that if law enforcement found whoever had this child, he would shoot them through the back window of the patrol car. I attempted to get information from Ronald regarding HAleigh, however, due to his emotional state he was unable to provide any useful information.

I then made contact with Misty Croslin, Ronalds girlfriend. Misty told me that she had put the children to bed at approximately 8pm. MIsty said that they were sleeping in HER BED, and when she laid down at around 10:30pm both children were still in bed. I asked MIsty who the other child was and she advised the other child was Haleighs brother. Misty old me that she woke up just before 3am to get a drink and she noticed that Haleigh was missing, however the OTHER child was still in bed. MIsty ran around the residence franticallly looking for haleigh and that she noticed the back door was stanfing open. MIsty said that she was sure the back door had been locked prior to her going to bed.

Mist said that at approximately 5 minutes after she noticed Haleigh missing, Ronal arrived home. MIsty said that as soon as she told Ronald HAleigh was missing, Ronald told Misty to call 911, which she did. I asked MIsty if she ever took Haleigh on a walk, and Misty advised that she sometimes walked with Haleigh to 116 Tyler Street to visit her family.

At this time, Teresa Neves arrived on scene. Teresa is Ronald's mother. Teresa told me that she had been called by Ronalds shortly after he learned HAleigh was missing. Teresa told me that Haleighs mother is Crystal Sheffield, however Ronald has full custody. Teresa told me that Ronald and Crystal have not been disputing the custody of Haleigh. Teresa provided a 2008-2009 school photograph of Haleigh.

While an officer spoke with the family, another coducteda canvass search of the residence in an attemptto locate Haleigh.

Police initiateda track beginning at the back door and down a wooded path, as we travelled down the wooded path, we located what appeared to be asmall child's footprint in the dirt. It should be noted that Ronald said Haleigh's shoes were still located inside the residence. The track lead up to a small pond and then back to the railroad crossing. At the last residence on the right side of the Green Drive was a small building with a door which had been left open. I entered the building but found no one insire

The track then continued past the north residence, where police made a left turn on Monroe Avenue. We made another left onto Buchan Circle, which we followed in a loop back to Monroe Avenue. We then made a left onto Tyler Street, and travelled past 116 Tyler, which is a location where Misty stated she had walked with Haleigh in the past. We then made a right turn on BUffalo Bluff Road to the railroad crossing, where we found were forced to end the track, because the canonwas unable to follow it any further.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Help me out here! I read it as their canine initiated Haleigh's scent at the back door, down the wooded path, noticed what appeared to be a small child's footprint, then they were lead up to a small pond, back to a railroad crossing and then basically the track looped back around past Misty's family (not sure which ones) house then back to the railroad crossing where the canine stopped because of losing the scent.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 pm

So, when they ask Misty if she ever took Haleigh on a walk, she said she would take her to visit her family. Did they ask this in case the canine picked up Haleigh's scent from a previous walk or was this a fresh scent the dog was tracking?

And does anyone know what day the dogs hit on the dumpster? Also, wasn't Tommy living in a trailer down the backpath at the time? I remember reading that but I can't find it right now.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks AJ. I hadn't read the original report in a very long time and just wanted to revisit it. So the dumpster wasn't checked by cadaver dogs until Feb 26th. That seems like an awfully long time to wait to bring out the the cadaver dogs. If it was collected between Feb 10th and Feb 26th it is very possible Haleigh was missed. The private landfill should have been checked immediately. I know you have spent a lot of time researching the dumpster/landfill issues.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:24 pm

"MIsty ran around the residence franticallly looking for haleigh and that she noticed the back door was stanfing open. MIsty said that she was sure the back door had been locked prior to her going to bed."

copied by me from above post...

this sounds like a far cry from the story she told the world over and over again.. in that version, she got up to pee, seen the kitchen light on, saw the backdoor standing open, ran back to the room and noticed haleigh was gone.

so did the backdoor being open prompt her to look for the child, OR did she notice haleigh was gone right away, and then noticed the backdoor was open?

i think this is a PRETTY big detail in her story that has changed..

my gut from day one told me...something is a little hinky.. and i (no matter how much i try) cannot shake that..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 pm

I still feel that Ron would have physically harmed Misty if he believed she had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance.
Has anyone considered this possibility. Misty was still asleep when Ron got home. That's why is seemed odd to me that she would wake up 5 minutes before he arrived.
Ron knew something about how/why Haleigh wasn't there. He props open the back door with a cinder block. Tells Misty that the "story" was to be this : she woke up (to use bathroom or get water) noticed light in kitchen, saw back door open, found Haleligh gone. He told Misty to call 911, while he worked himself up into sounding fierce and being heard by the 911 operator as stating that he would shoot the one who took Haleigh. Ron's defensive outbursts made it sound like he was surprised to find Haleigh gone. He also knew that by acting angry with Misty would make her scared and less coherent when the police came. He also managed to deflect any blame onto Misty as the one who allowed this to happen.

I just have a sense that Ron planned on using Misty as the scapegoat, that he is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance, and that his mother is aware of the truth and will lie for her boy. Ron has always acted shifty and smirky when he was questioned, but he managed to point the finger at Misty while he postured using the tough guy with a gun techniique.
This is how I figured it started, and there are no witnesses to say yes, Misty was up and already looking for Haleigh when Ron arrived home.
Why did Ron continue to try to reach Misty when he was at work. Was he wanting to make sure she was going to be there when he got home?

I don't need anyone to agree with me, I have read lots of valid points made by others about Misty not being truthful. But maybe she was afraid for her own life if she didn't lie for Ron.

I am very sad for this little girl who may never be found.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm

AJ... what would you do to "use the bathroom" if you dont "have to pee"??

seriously, that is what i usually do in the bathroom.. pee.. bat
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:44 pm

Maybe I can help clear this up. I clearly remember that between the LE report and Misty's first interviews, she said she got up to go to the bathroom to get a drink of water. SO...No one is really wrong. She said then she saw the light, through the doorway of the bedroom, from the kitchen. While walking to THAT bathroom, is when she saw the back door propped open.

I'll look for the video's so you all can hear her yourself. Very Happy

PS...Yes..Randi, I too, use the bathroom to pee! Laughing

I'm looking for video's of Misty actually speaking herself so we can see what (if anything) she changes. This first video is from March 16th