Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN!

+2
khintx
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! Empty Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN!

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6391333.php

TJ Hart
Posted: Thursday, 18 February 2010 11:39AM

The mother of Misty Croslin was arrested today and has already bonded out on larceny theft charges in Putnam County.

Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.
Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin's father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

Lisa Croslin is out on probation for a charge of forgery from last summer.

The Croslin family has had several run-ins with the law since 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma disappeared while under the care of Misty Croslin February 10, 2009.

Misty Croslin was at her arraignment hearing this morning in Puntma County on drug trafficking charges stemming from her January 20, 2010 arrest in a drug sting operation that also netted Ronald Cummings, the afather of the missing girl, Misty's brother Tommy Croslin, Ronald's cousin Hope Sykes (who has bonded out) and Donna Brock.

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! Adb10

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! U10
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! Empty Re: Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN!

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Another Croslin Under The Bus
http://www.bloggernews.net/123863

Posted on February 18th, 2010

We have no information yet other than Lisa Croslin has now joined the ever increasing number of family members residing behind bars. According to sources Lisa has been arrested on a Larceny Theft charge, a financial transaction between $300-$5000. Could this be another check scheme gone wrong?

One wonders who is going to be next in the Croslin family to get in the cross hairs of the PCSO. As an outside observer it seems to me that the PSCO are keeping a very close eye on the Croslin family, they have long said that they feel that the key to Haleigh Cummings disappearance lays with babysitter/lover Misty Croslin.

We have also just received word that another batch of Jail video’s has been released, there is a set waiting for TJ Hart however he has not had time to get over to St Augustine to get them yet.

More details on Lisa when we get them.

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! Adb11

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! U11
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! Empty Re: Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN!

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Misty Croslin’s Mom Arrested, Bonded Out
http://www.bloggernews.net/123864

Posted on February 18th, 2010

TJ Hart sends us this update on the wild Croslin Thursday! - Simon

The mother of Misty Croslin was arrested today and has already bonded out on larceny theft charges in Putnam County.

Croslin’s mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested on a warrant as she left the courthouse following an earlier hearing this morning.

Her husband, Hank Croslin Sr., who is Misty Croslin’s father, was leaving his own 9 a.m. hearing when Palatka police arrested his wife, he said. The charge stems from an incident at the Palatka Walmart around Christmas, he said.

Lisa Croslin is out on probation for a charge of forgery from last summer.

The Croslin family has had several run-ins with the law since 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma disappeared while under the care of Misty Croslin February 10, 2009.

Misty Croslin was at her arraignment hearing this morning in Puntma County on drug trafficking charges stemming from her January 20, 2010 arrest in a drug sting operation that also netted Ronald Cummings, the father of the missing girl, Misty’s brother Tommy Croslin, Ronald’s cousin Hope Sykes and Donna Brock.

It had been reported earlier by other news organizations that Hope Sykes had bonded out, this is not true. She remains in Jail with bond set at $150,000.

LISA CARMEN CROSLIN
SATSUMA, FL
Booking Date & Time: 2/18/2010 11:19:01 AM - Booking#: 10-00741
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 9/10/1969 - RACE: W - SEX: F
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:57 pm

It is so sad that this woman has been even allowed to breed! What kind of example is she for her own children & grandchildren?
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Off topic: If you are planning on talking to your preteen/teenagers about the ravages of drug abuse/addiction..... show them this picture of a 40-year-old woman who looks like she's 70 years old... and bring up all the whole family's rap sheets......... From greatgranma/pa all the way down to the great grandchildren. All ruined lives, and all seemingly at the end of what should be a wonderful journey by the time they reach 25 y/o. A sad state of affairs indeed.
kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:03 pm

this woman is a real piece of work..

amen FYSTY... this is just another SAD example why their should be a TEST to become a parent.. complete with an intensive background check...

if you fail either the written, or the criminal check, you are denied the priviledge of breeding.. and permenantly STERILIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Never happen. xxoo kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm

HUH? Leonard Padilla was the one who bailed out Lisa Croslin???? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:08 pm

LP must have money to burn.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:25 pm

LP is an idiot. Just my opinion. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:30 pm

He's a complete MORON in my book. I used to think that he was one of the good guys. Boy, was I WRONG!
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Misty Croslin's Attorney Tells Bounty Hunter to Back Off
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=152200&provider=rss

Created: 2/18/2010 2:05:36 PM
Updated: 2/18/2010 9:01:14 PM

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Misty Croslin pleaded not guilty to all seven drug charges brought against her today in court.

Robert Fields, her attorney, requested a jury trial. A pretrial hearing is set for March.

Misty Croslin was arrested with her brother and ex-husband, Ronald Cummings, on drug trafficking charges in January.
Cummings, Haleigh's father, was not in court. His attorney filed not guilty pleas on the drug trafficking charges on Cummings' behalf.

Also today, Misty Croslin's mother, Lisa Croslin, was arrested outside of court on an outstanding grand theft warrant from 2009, just hours before her daughter's appearance.

Croslin's lawyer also has sent a strong warning to Leonard Padilla, a well-known bounty hunter, which First Coast News obtained today.

Padilla is a California-based bounty hunter who has offered to pay Croslin's bail in exchange for information on Haleigh.

The cease-and-desist letter dated Feb. 17 says, "We have been informed that you have purchased a vehicle, cellular phones and other items for Hank and Lisa Croslin. Misty considers this action an unwanted, third-party contact intended to influence her parents to convince her to work with you."

"Of course I'm trying to get to her. I want to get the truth from her. How else does he expect me to create goodwill between me and her?" said Padilla today.

Padilla, who has not received the letter yet, confirmed that he had spent about $3,000 on a car for Hank Croslin Sr. and at least $200 on food and phone time for Misty or her family.

Padilla also said his office bailed Misty's mother, Lisa Croslin, out of jail Thursday for the grand theft charge.

"Misty Croslin has made it clear to me that she does not desire your assistance in this matter. Therefore, she respectfully requests that you cease and desist any further attempts to contact her, either directly or by way of any third party," the letter said.

Wednesday, more jailhouse tapes of conversations between Croslin and her father, Hank Sr., also were released by the St. Johns County Sheriff's Department.

An excerpt:

Hank: "I pray for Haleigh, too."
Misty: "I pray for her too, all day everyday. I'm telling you I do. I miss her so much."
Hank: "Poor little girl. I miss her, too."
Misty: "God is going to bring her home."
Hank: "God is going to bring her home?"
Misty: "God is going to bring her home."
Hank: "Do you think she can come home?"
Misty: "Of course.
Hank: "I hope and pray to God she does."
Misty: "Me too. I can't tell you definitely because you know I cant say 100 percent, but God hasn't given me that sign but I wish I could tell you more.
Hank: "I don't want to know more."

Hope Sykes, one of the five people arrested with Misty, was also arraigned today.

In previous jailhouse tapes released, Misty's brother, Tommy, has also discussed the missing person case of Haleigh.

Haleigh disappeared last February from her Satsuma home while Croslin was babysitting her. She reportedly was the last person seen with Haleigh Cummings, but she's said she doesn't know where the child is.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh my gosh... have you guys seen this?
http://www.news4jax.com/news/22606713/detail.html

Video: Ronald, Misty Make Drug Deals
8 Undercover Videos Recorded Inside Car Over Several Days

POSTED: Thursday, February 18, 2010
UPDATED: 10:28 pm EST February 18, 2010

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released undercover video Thursday that they said shows multiple drug deals involving Ronald and Misty Cummings and an undercover officer.

The father and former step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings were arrested last month on drug trafficking charges. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she disappeared more than a year ago.

"You just leave the pills right there and I'll pick them up when I walk into the bathroom," Misty tells Ronald in the video. "You go in there and it looks like I'm waiting on you to use the bathroom."

Video: Undercover Video Shows Drug Deals
Ronald and Misty Cummings appear in undercover videos that investigators say show multiple drug deals.

Investigators said the the undercover drug deals were recorded inside a car over several days.

At one point, Ronald is heard worrying, saying if anyone catches him, they'll get suspicious because he's Haleigh Cummings' father.

"Because of my daughter, you know, anyone who's ever seen anything about it knows," he said. "Please don't ever tell no one that I did this (expletive). People would go to assuming that I was doped by or pissed someone off. Dope boys don't come and get your kids like that."

Of the eight undercover drug deal videos recorded, Ronald is only in a few of them, while Misty is in every one.

In one video, Misty said some Percocet pills came from a dentist.

"He gave me free dentist work and gave it to me in her name, and I didn't have to pay nothing," she said.

In another video, Misty said money was difficult to come by because she couldn't find work.

"(Ronald) knows better. He has a job. I can't get that," Misty said. "People won't hire me. They won't hire Misty Croslin."

In a Jan. 20 video, during another undercover drug deal, investigators arrived to arrest Ronald and Misty, among others.
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Notice the bra action: Misty takes the money and stuffs it into her bra. Got a chuckle outta that, I must admit. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:46 pm

I worked with a lady that said she had to go check the bank at "Titty City"....That's where she kept her cash!!!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:49 pm

thanks for the video KH...

i can see why she pled not guilty... Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! 451255
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:54 pm

Oh Behave
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Misty Croslin's Mom Arrested, Bonded Out ...AGAIN! 451255
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:23 pm

Leonard bought Misty's parents a $3,000 car, cell phone and bailed Lisa out of jail. And put money in Misty's account according to the other Misty tapes. I guess the Croslin's knight in shining armor has arrived.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:29 pm

I guess LP didn't learn his lesson from the Ants...Bet these people will take him for all he offers and won't even say thanks....let alone give him any info as to Haleigh's where abouts...You know they say ignorance is BLISS...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down