Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Hoover's & Dominic Casey's Searches

+2
Estee
Snaz
6 posters

Go down

James Hoover's & Dominic Casey's Searches Empty James Hoover's & Dominic Casey's Searches

Post by Snaz Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:58 pm

The Search: Jim Hoover’s 12/18/08 interview with OCSO

Posted on March 2nd, 2010 by Valhall

There is a member on ScaredMonkeys.com forum who posted a link to a video of Bill Sheaffer talking to Kathi Belich about Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover’s November 2008 searches of the area where Caylee was found a month later. I had long forgotten about this conversation between Mr. Sheaffer and Kathi Belich. In it, Mr. Sheaffer voices that he believes the search was staged. It’s been quite some time since I read the interviews of Dominic and Jim with OCSO, so I decided to revisit them and found that because of the many incongruities in their stories, I have been “misremembering” the details. I will state upfront that I agree with Mr. Sheaffer. The search was staged, but I don’t believe by both men – only one. I believe the second was kept clueless so that he could substantiate exactly what he was directed to see – which was NOTHING.

To try and make sense of Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover’s stories surrounding the November 15th/16th, 2008 searches is like skeet shooting while seeing double. The best you can do is aim for the middle and hope for the best – but hitting something of substance is going to be near blind luck. Of the two of them, I’m more inclined to believe Jim is telling the greater portion of the truth than Dominic Casey. And I don’t particularly think that’s because Jim’s a man of high integrity wanting to get the truth out. I think he inadvertently ends up more honest because he never knew what the truth was in the first place. In other words, he wasn’t made privy to the real reason Dominic Casey drug him out there, and so he never really knew what he wasn’t supposed to tell and was supposed to tell. His role was “Patsy-with-a-camera”.

Of the two men’s versions of how the initial search went down, one thing is common: They met up on a Saturday morning (November 15, 2008) and headed toward a “meet and greet” at a command center set up for the search for Caylee. (Let’s be clear, this wasn’t a command center for a DEAD-Caylee search, it was a LIVE-Caylee search with the Anthonys involved.) On their way to the meet and greet they stopped by Suburban Drive to have a looksee. That’s about as far as the common elements go.

Let’s start off with Jim’s version by looking at his interview with OCSO on December 18th, 2008; just a week after little Caylee’s remains were discovered. After we’ve reviewed all of Jim’s statements about this search we’ll move to Dominic’s, and then finally we’ll look at why they both appear to be dishonest to varying degrees. Jim states the night of November 14th he received a call from Dominic Casey. In that call Dominic told Jim he needed him to come down and “help him”. Jim doesn’t state he asked for any specifics, but instead does state he assumed it was that they were going to play “bodyguards” to Cindy and George, most likely at the meet and greet scheduled for that Saturday and Sunday.

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1798

Last edited by Snaz on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

James Hoover's & Dominic Casey's Searches Empty Re: James Hoover's & Dominic Casey's Searches

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 am

The Search: Hoover’s civil Deposition

Posted on March 3rd, 2010 by Valhall

On March 25, 2009 Morgan & Morgan, on behalf of Zenaida Gonzalez and in connection with the civil suit she has against Casey Anthony, deposed Jim Hoover. On page 92 on the transcript they turn to the matter of the November searches on Suburban. Jim Hoover shares that Dominic Casey called him twice on the night of November 14th, 2008. The first time was to tell him of the meet and greet and that Casey wanted him to come down for that. The second time was just a few minutes later to inform Hoover that a blogger had announced there were going to be a “number of them” show up at the meet and greet with baseball bats and Casey needed Hoover there to protect the Anthonys in case things became violent.

Consistent with his OCSO interview, Hoover states Casey requested he meet him at Dominic’s office at 8:00 a.m. Hoover states Dominic showed up at about 8:15 a.m., but this time Hoover gives details of the discussion they had prior to going to Suburban. He states Dominic invited him into his office and described Dominic’s demeanor as “somber”. Hoover states he asked Dominic “What’s up?” and Dominic told him he had something he needed to tell him. Hoover states Dominic told him “I know where Caylee is”. Hoover says he thought Dominic was referring to a LIVE-Caylee so he responded “Great, Let’s go get her” or words to that effect.

Hoover then states Dominic’s response was “We can’t.” Hoover immediately backs out of that statement, but if Dominic did make that statement, it is very telling. Hoover retracts that statement and says Dominic stated next “She’s dead” and after a brief pause followed up with “We have to go find her.” When Hoover is asked how Dominic knew this he claims he had no idea other than Dominic stated he had a tip. Hoover clarifies that Dominic did not share the details of the tip until later (presumably after the searches occurred). BUT, Hoover states during the civil deposition that Dominic NEVER told him where the tip came from. When asked Hoover states that to date (the date of the civil deposition), Dominic had not told him WHO gave the tip. In fact, Hoover states, he asked Dominic at least a couple of times the day of the search who gave the tip and Hoover states Dominic “just walked away”.

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1802
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

James Hoover's & Dominic Casey's Searches Empty Re: James Hoover's & Dominic Casey's Searches

Post by Estee Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 am

After reading Hinky I'm even more convinced that the leak to DC came from/through Baez office....I dont know how but I think it was done to make people believe that the woods was searched and nothing found...and I think that they were deliberately steered away from the actual spot where Caylee was....That could be where the statement re:if you find anything, don't call LE came from...Hope this makes sense as nothing makes sense here!!! Poor Mr. Hoover...He was used as a collaborator in DC's scheme to obscure the truth...

Last edited by Estee on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 am

Here's a question: If DC knew he was going to go look for a dead Caylee, why tell anyone, let alone take someone with a video camera with you?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Here's another question. We see by GLucas's cell records that her phone called DC that morning, but where does it ping from?

She gave him movement instructions from her psychic mind's eye? Or was she close by directing the search? Or could some one else have had her phone in their sweaty little hands?
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Lottie wrote:

Here's another question. We see by GLucas's cell records that her phone called DC that morning, but where does it ping from?

She gave him movement instructions from her psychic mind's eye? Or was she close by directing the search? Or could some one else have had her phone in their sweaty little hands?

In answer to your question Lottie, I have not seen any ping records on GL's phone, but I feel pretty certain LE would have verified where GL was when these phone calls were made. I have no proof of that though.

For reference, here's the list of phone calls between GL and DC on November 15.

6:43am - Ginny cell outgoing call to DC’s office lasting 2 minutes
6:51am - Ginny cell outgoing call to DC’s cell lasting 2 minutes
6:58am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
7:02am - DC call to Ginny’s cell lasting 2 minutes
7:02am - Ginny cell incoming call from DC’s cell lasting 1 minute
7:06am - DC call to Ginny’s cell lasting 1 minute
7:06am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
7:12am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 29 minutes
9:02am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
9:03am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
9:03am - DC call to Ginny’s cell lasting 1 minute
9:04am - Ginny cell incoming call from DC’s cell lasting 1 minute
9:04am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 14 minutes (9:04-9:18am)
9:26am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 9 minutes (9:26-9:35am)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 pm

Here's the video, if anyone wants to see it. (no audio)

New Anthony Video: Dominic Casey Searches Woods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T04rfgU5E8A

Last edited by Julie on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 pm

This one shows where DC was searching compared to where Caylee actually was found.

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 pm

In this last video where GL is confirming she spoke with DC, notice at the 1:25 mark, GL says DC told her there was "a degree of WATER" where he was searching.....

There is SOOO much evidence to prove that area was under water at the time different searchers were there......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Julie wrote:Here's a question: If DC knew he was going to go look for a dead Caylee, why tell anyone, let alone take someone with a video camera with you?

i honestly believe that they KNEW they were off by a few yards. that way, they could pass the area off as where caylee's remains were later found, to "prove" that nothing was there until a later date. i think this is why they distinctly showed landmarks that were actually found right near caylee... like the second set of pavers...
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Snaz wrote:
Lottie wrote:

In answer to your question Lottie, I have not seen any ping records on GL's phone, but I feel pretty certain LE would have verified where GL was when these phone calls were made. I have no proof of that though.

For reference, here's the list of phone calls between GL and DC on November 15.

6:43am - Ginny cell outgoing call to DC’s office lasting 2 minutes
6:51am - Ginny cell outgoing call to DC’s cell lasting 2 minutes
6:58am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
7:02am - DC call to Ginny’s cell lasting 2 minutes
7:02am - Ginny cell incoming call from DC’s cell lasting 1 minute
7:06am - DC call to Ginny’s cell lasting 1 minute
7:06am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
7:12am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 29 minutes
9:02am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
9:03am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 1 minute
9:03am - DC call to Ginny’s cell lasting 1 minute
9:04am - Ginny cell incoming call from DC’s cell lasting 1 minute
9:04am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 14 minutes (9:04-9:18am)
9:26am - DC call to Ginny’s home lasting 9 minutes (9:26-9:35am)

Good Grief! Another of flurry of phone calls! Thanks Snaz!

She calls his office and then his cell back to back via her cell, then he finally calls her back at her home even though she'd been calling from her cell and then to her cell within 4 minutes of each other. Then 6 minutes later he calls her home and talks to her for 29 minutes. Then Breaktime! And then 22 minutes later he calls her home twice and then her cell twice back to back and then finally her home twice again.

They did all their conversing with her at home it seems. Guess she is psychic. Shocked
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Randi - that could be. But Hoover got such a great video shot from him standing in the middle of the street which pinpointed where they were searching.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

This is from January of last year, but thought it was worth a look-see.....