Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Updated* Woods where Caylee was found, timing, and searches, added new search DC/phone records

4 posters

Go down

*Updated* Woods where Caylee was found, timing, and searches, added new search DC/phone records Empty *Updated* Woods where Caylee was found, timing, and searches, added new search DC/phone records

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:19 am

Ok, since Baez seems to be throwing out the defense that Caylee was NOT in the area she was found until AFTER KC was in jail, I'd like to discuss this a little bit.

I was watching HLN and Pam Bondi stated that anthropologists said that the her tiny body was separated by animals BEFORE decomposition. They could tell that by the grouping of the bone clusters and where they were found. Are there actual reports from the anthropologists that I missed? I had wondered when that 3D video had been released what it meant and how that was helping the state's case. Pam's explanation helped me understand a little bit of what it showed. However, I was wondering where she got this information that that's what it meant. Can I get your thoughts on this? I'm interested on the 3D video that came out and what you all make of it.
As for the botanists reports, I do remember there were reports that showed her body had to have been there for a significant amount of time, as the plant roots had grown through her tiny bones, the plastic and material bag. I just do NOT see how Baez and Co. thinks they will get anywhere with this theory. I suppose it is possible you can always find someone (at a price) to agree with YOUR theory and say it only takes a a couple of months, meaning after KC was in jail to have that plant growth. Remember KC went to jail in Oct and Caylee wasn't found until Dec. She was also never able to have done anything, IMO, after July 16th. She was constantly being watched. It is very possible another botanist can and will say for the defense, it IS possible for those roots to have become embedded in two months vs the 5 months the state is claiming.

So, I guess I'm looking to see what the facts are on this kind of root, plant growth and can there be conflicting opinions on this. If there is, all that is needed is a jury to have reasonable doubt.

I also found out something else that was interesting. Florida is one one of three states where a jury does NOT have to be unanimous on the DP for KC to receive it as her sentence. interesting article about this below if interested, just fyi. Not really on topic of my thread though.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2009/03/jn.html

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

*Updated* Woods where Caylee was found, timing, and searches, added new search DC/phone records Empty Re: *Updated* Woods where Caylee was found, timing, and searches, added new search DC/phone records

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 am

Thank you, Sunni. The reason I want to have an in depth discussion on this is because we see the defense is focusing on 2 things a lot.

1. The some other dude did it theory (killing and dumping of the body). Sorry so graphic there.

2. The body wasn't there before KC was in jail

We also see the state has been focusing on this too. If, in fact, that is what the 3D video was intended to show, they are working on showing how they know that Caylee had been there a significant amount of time.

So, I think we can see this is definitely something that considerable time will be spent on in trial. So, I'd like to explore this and all the possibilities of what can be shown by the state and then rebutted by the defense. Let's see what they may come up with.

I'll also look for the anthropologists reports and reexamine the botanist reports. It's been a while.

I think less time will be spent on the "how" Caylee was murdered, as I don't think there is much in the way of evidence to prove this on either side. I think it will mostly be about how they know "WHO" did it, "WHEN" and "WHY". Even though the state does not need to explain the "WHY", a jury always wants to have a plausible theory, IMO. So, I think the state will be big on this in their case.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

*Updated* Woods where Caylee was found, timing, and searches, added new search DC/phone records Empty Re: *Updated* Woods where Caylee was found, timing, and searches, added new search DC/phone records

Post by Snaz Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:07 pm

Tracey, I can't give you a link right now, but yes... there was in one of the doc dumps reports that the bones that were found together still had flesh on them at the time they were separated from the body. One in particular, IIRC, was a leg..... the bones from the leg were found together, which would indicate the leg was separated from the body while there was still flesh, and decomposed afterward. If I am able to find that report, I will be sure to post it.

At least I think we know now what the defense will be.... SOD did it because KC was already in jail so that means she is innocent, blah, blah, blah.....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 am

Tracey,
Thanks for the link....I was wondering if it had to be a unanimous vote for the DP.

Lyon is all about Delays & Diversions.Makes me sick.Wasting so much time & $$ on KC.She doesn't deserve such good treatment.I wish she had a public Defender!
Michelle
Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Michelle wrote:Tracey,
Thanks for the link....I was wondering if it had to be a unanimous vote for the DP.

Lyon is all about Delays & Diversions.Makes me sick.Wasting so much time & $$ on KC.She doesn't deserve such good treatment.I wish she had a public Defender!

Respectfully bolded by me. I don't understand why, if she can't afford her lawyers, why the hail DOESN'T she have a PD? I heard they are going to be petitioning the court to get some of her attorneys fees paid by the state. How that is happens is beyond me. it seems if you can't pay,your lawyer quits and you get a PD like the rest of us who can't afford high priced legal eagles. I sadi highly paid, not highly qualified (JB) lol!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:35 pm

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=CASEYVIDEOW_090420091204&cat=CAC&title=Searching

This is a new video released 9-4-09 of Dominic Casey searching the area and shows he clearly knew Hoover was video taping. the problem with the video is that we don't know when it was taken. It does show he was certainly looking for something VERY specific at someone's direction.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:40 am

Here is a link to the phone records of Dominic Casey. I think with this new video of him searching, it shows he, IMO, DEFINITELY knew what he was looking for. He just couldn't find her. I also believe he was using a disposable phone and we will NEVER know exactly who he was speaking to that day. Although, those who KNOW him, would know if the phone he was talking on while in the woods, was his regular phone or a new, possibly disposable one

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79924&page=21 post 585 has the link for phone records if one below doesn't work. It doesn't work here when I click it from this post. However, it does from the WS site. Strange.

http://dgator.com/Documents/Telephone%20Records%2011.15.08.pdf

Last edited by Justice4all on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:08 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 am

Tracey6434 wrote:Thank you, Sunni. The reason I want to have an in depth discussion on this is because we see the defense is focusing on 2 things a lot.

1. The some other dude did it theory (killing and dumping of the body). Sorry so graphic there.

2. The body wasn't there before KC was in jail
I think those two things are the defense strategy in a nutshell.

DebB wrote:yes but remember we are dealing with human beings

human beings are very judgemental creatures and when they are disgusted and outraged they tend to close their minds to anything but what they think

a jury of her peers will be thinking
your the last one who saw this child
you dropped her off at a non existent baby sitter that we know does not exist your parenst paraded around like you were Gods gift to mother hood whiel you never shed a tear for the child and you were the last one to see her

then they will say why ? you had a nice place to live, no hardship for money ,no hardship for food, no hardship for a sitter, so you killed thsi child not because you suffered post partum
not because you coudlnt bear anymore but because you wanted to
simply because tho she lacked for nothing and neither did you , you killed her anyway .....

then comes the : look at how smug she sat there all thsoe months how smug she was and no chalant she shoudl have cried if she didnt kill her baby who looses a child to a unknown person and doesnt cry? who just sits calmly picking her hands and smiling when a baby is lost out there somewhere?

then comes the ---"what selfish b-tch to have had it all and thrown it away so easily when I struggled when my daughter struggles when my Mother struggles when my neighbor struggles.....

hatred resentment disgust will convict her
she will be judged by humans in the same callous cold way she judged Caylee Marie.
I don't think the jury will care that she had a nice place to live with no hardship for money. Once she was out from under George and Cindy's roof, I believe she did have a hardship for money and that's why she was forging checks in early July. I'm sorry if I'm being judgmental, but I think KC was a selfish person who wanted to be out on her own without having to work for it. I also think she wanted to have the freedom to party and mess around with guys without worrying about the responsibility of raising a child. Such things as clothing, feeding, bathing, and loving a child got in the way of her desired lifestyle. It was also probably too expensive and too much trouble to find babysitters for Caylee. I think KC's best defense would probably be to admit that she was using Xanax as a nanny and to say that she accidentally overdosed Caylee. I personally don't believe that story myself, but it would go a long way towards getting her out of the death penalty IMO.

I started watching this case with an open mind when I first heard about it. I didn't want to believe that KC would so heartlessly kill her daughter, but after watching NG for a couple days and reading about the case on the internet, there was just too much against her. She waited 30 days without reporting Caylee missing until Cindy forced her hand. There was the decomposition in the trunk, the Google searches, etc. The list of things that point towards KC's guilt goes on and on. I haven't seen much if any evidence that would point towards KC's innocence. The main things the prosecution is missing are an eyewitness to the crime, a video tape of the crime, and maybe KC's fingerprints. That last one is up for debate until all evidence is released. They are also missing a specific cause of death because KC got lucky that the body wasn't found for six months. I don't think a killer should be rewarded for successfully hiding a body for a long period of time. I think the plant evidence will bare out that Caylee's body was in the woods before KC was in jail.

I honestly believe that a jury will find her guilty based on the evidence and facts without taking into account that Cindy and George provided her with a nice lifestyle. I do think it should be taken into account that KC didn't seem the least bit bothered that Caylee was missing.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down