Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 02/4 Misty Croslin tapes

2 posters

Go down

New 02/4 Misty Croslin tapes Empty New 02/4 Misty Croslin tapes

Post by khintx Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:49 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d5-HaLeigh-Cummings-Watch-Feb-4-jail-video-of-Mistys-visit-with-mother-and-father-part-1-video

I think these are newly released tapes... I had not seen them anyway. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

New 02/4 Misty Croslin tapes Empty Re: New 02/4 Misty Croslin tapes

Post by khintx Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 pm

My bad... I don't think these are new afterall, sorry. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Article kh referenced above.

Watch Feb. 4 jail video of Misty's visit with mother and father, part 1 (video)

March 5, 11:59 PM
Crime ExaminerCindy Adams

HaLeigh Cummings: Watch Feb. 4 jail video of Misty's visit with mother and father, part 1 (video)

Misty Croslin-Cummings, her ex-husband Ronald Cummings, her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin, Jr., along with two others, Donna Brock and Hope Sykes, were arrested after for trafficking prescription drugs.

To see video of Misty during the undercover drug deal and drug bust, click here.

Jailhouse video of Misty and her brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., being visited by family has been obtained by TJ Hart at WSKY (see below).

To see mug shots of the five people arrested, click here.

Cummings is the father of missing Florida girl, HaLeigh Cummings, who disappeared from the family home in Feb. 2009, while she and her little brother were being babysat by Misty.

Misty has failed several examinations, which tested the veracity of her story regarding the night HaLeigh went missing, which she allegedly failed. In addition, she has become the focus of the investigation into the little girl's disappearance because she was the last person to see HaLeigh and has given police conflicting statements about what happened the night HaLeigh vanished.

Cummings and Misty were married in Mar. 2009, but divorced several months later, citing stress from the media and the public as the reason for their dissolution

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m3d5-HaLeigh-Cummings-Watch-Feb-4-jail-video-of-Mistys-visit-with-mother-and-father-part-1-video
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down