Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Sideshow Ends, Others Start

Go down

One Sideshow Ends, Others Start Empty One Sideshow Ends, Others Start

Post by FystyAngel Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm

One Sideshow Ends, Others Start
It has been just over a year since William Cobra Staubs found himself in hot water over his bond revocation of Daniel Snodgrass. Snodgrass for those of you unfamiliar with the case, is currently out on bond, but wearing a GPS monitoring device. He is accused of raping a 9 year old child. Even the current administration in Putnam county have explained that under their jurisdiction Snodgrass would never have bonded out. Capital rape is no minor traffic violation.

Well folks, I am happy to tell you that the ludicrous case against William Cobra Staubs has been completely resolved. The deal was inked less than two hours ago.

He has accepted a plea deal of simple battery, this is a misdemeanor rather than the ugly 10-13 years he faced if found guilty of the false imprisonment and gun charges that had been leveled at him.

He has to now pay a small fine, and is on probation for 12 months. But even the terms of the probation give one a cause to chuckle, he has to check in by mail once every three months, and also submit to a urine drug test on the same schedule! He can still own and carry guns, he can still hang around people of less than reputable character and there should be nothing to prevent him resuming his chosen profession. The one rider that I did chuckle at was that during this one year on probation he is forbidden to to any investigations, or Bounty Hunting in Putnam county, or the three others that make up the courts jurisdiction.

Cobra has become a close family friend over the past year, I could hear the spark in his voice today.

It has been a tough time for Cobra and the lady in his life. I have no idea how many phone calls we have shared over the past 12 months. The charges against him effectively removed his ability to work. I know that the time has been hard on him.

A few weeks ago I received a Deposition that was requested by the prosecution. Generally prosecutors depose witnesses that can bolster their case. This depo, cratered the prosecutions case. It was so damaging that they asked the ‘court reporting company’ to not even bother transcribing it! When I got wind that it existed I talked to the witness, Robert Dicker. If the prosecution were not going to use it, it certainly had great value for the defense. He had to request the transcription himself!

I’ll let you make your own determination, the depo is here.

The real question was just how far was the assistant DA prepared to go? Would he risk ridicule and possibly his job to go after a case that can not be won? In the deposition it is clear that he does not even know the Florida statute involved! Way to go Boatwright!

The happenings of today have much larger ramifications. Cobra is loaded for bear. I have seen a grumpy Cobra, I have seen a very sad Cobra, but now we have a Cobra that is out for blood. I would not want to be in the shoes of one reporter that essentially was blackmailing him over two video clips. Ouch, paybacks are a bitch. The press underground drums have been beating. I am hoping to get Cobra on the radio in the next day or so. It will be an interesting interview.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124125

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enter Daniel Snodgrass
The fall out from the Cobra debacle is just starting. BNN now has a copy of Daniel Snodgrass’s deposition. The quality of the pdf is horrible, and we are trying to enhance it. There was a section early in the depo that caught my attention. Cobra’s involvement started on the 20th. But read this little slice of heaven

Questions (Q) are from attorney Donald Holmes, and Answers (A) are from Daniel Snodgrass.

Holmes asks the question of when Snodgrass first had contact with Cobra, the answer goes off in an interesting tangent.

Q) All right. Prior to march 20th had you any contact with Mr. Staubs?

A) Well it all started on March 17th ,Tuesday, I was trying to be a nice guy, and went to the Haleigh Cummings headquarters and offered them furniture that I had at the house. I was just trying to eliminate and get rid of my stuff and junk, and I had a bunch of desks and office furniture to – to donate to the cause.

And Jeremiah Raegan was there, and some guy from the press, newspaper, Orlando was there, and I told him I had some stuff to donate. And he said OK.

And the I says well, have you got somebody to help you, because they are heavy desks? And he says well wait a minute and I will call someone. And he calls Art Harris – which I didn’t know at the time who this guy – neither of these guys were – so him and Art Harris come over to my house.

Q) Him –

A) – probably – Jeramiah Raegan and Art Harris came over to my house, and started looking at the furniture and stuff like that, and said, well we don’t know if we can take it.

And the started asking me questions about my case. And I said what – what has this got to do with my case, I am just trying to donate, and help out this cause. And he starts filming – had a camera filming me. And I told him –

Q) Who is Jeramiah Regan? I don’t know him?

A) He’s the head guy that was the head coordinator for the Haleigh Cummings headquarters.

Q) He’s not law enforcement?

A) No. He’s just a – matter of fact’ I guess the FBI is checking on him about some weird stuff happening there, all of them. And so they came to my house and started filming. And I told him –

Q) How did they know who you were?

A) That’s – soon as I said my name to the – Raegan, he knew exactly who I – he had heard about it, because of my case – he goes I know who that guy is. And he kind of set me up with this CNN guy from – Art Harris. And he came over trying to film my place, and everything, and ask me questions, and me and my buddy, Marty, that lived with me at the time – Marty Reid – which was supposed to had been doing a deposition this morning.

He – I told him after he started filming take – I told him to get off my property. And he started acting smart, and he got in my – they got – practically ran into the car.

I said I am going to call the police if you don’t leave, and put that camera away, and everything.

And then he asked – said something smart. He goes Oh, is that the limo you pick up little kids in? Smart-alec. And then –

Q) Who said that?

A) Art Harris.

And I said get the hell off my property

Excuse my French but that is how I put it.

Do not get me wrong, I want to see Snodgrass behind bars, he is accused of raping a 9 year old child. If this is true he deserves to suffer the worst punishment available. The tall Oak tree and a length of rope would be my choice. Rather this little exert from the deposition reveals the bald truth about what people will do to get on the TV.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124126

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down