Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby!

+13
Alessandra_Deux
snowbird
Dis
CuriousPortlander
eva
Freckles
Julie
sitemama
Justice4all
Gia
Willow123
ClaireUncensored
Six of One
17 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! Empty Casey Anthony's probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Why Casey Anthony’s Probation Ends July 17

Hornsby said:

I was asked yesterday by Hal Boedeker of the Orlando Sentinel to answer one of his frequently asked Casey Anthony questions, which was: when does Casey Anthony’s probation “legally” end.

Well, contrary to what Foghorn Leghorn says, the answer is simple: July 17, 2012.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! Empty Re: Casey Anthony's probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:51 pm

I bet Floridian's are hoping she leaves the State, I guess she has to be close enough to participate in the Civil Cases though.

wonder where the skank will go & who is going to provide a place for her to stay. She certainly, imo, has no intentions of getting a real job.

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! Empty Re: Casey Anthony's probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby!

Post by Six of One Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 am

This whole kerfluffle is so confusing to me.

On the one hand, Hornsby avers that KC is off probation effective July 17.

On the other hand, KC's civil case atty says differently.
Attorney Charles Greene confirmed the actual end date is on Aug. 23.

The Department of Corrections said Anthony is still on supervised probation somewhere in the state of Florida, but would not say when it ends for security reasons.
http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Casey-Anthony-s-probation-ends-next-month/-/13479888/15646778/-/pgcmahz/-/index.html

The whole FL DOC thing strikes me as weird. From the quoted material above, it seemed clear that DOC refused to give out any info and yet KC popped up on the radar last week, her status shuffling between under supervision or in custody. Granted, that may have been a system issue or input glitch. As of last Friday, KC has disappeared from public databases. See swflorida.blogspot updated info post at:
http://www.realitychatter.com/t4079-casey-marie-anthony-back-in-jail#168937

So, as far as I can tell: Hornsby is often correct and has no vested interest in obscuring the release date, unlike Greene. One wants to believe Hornsby, and yet there were so many reports about KC having to be called back to FL from Ohio to begin serving her year's probation in early August 2011. Yikes!

Six of One
Six of One

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:13 am

Here's the Casey Tracker. Very Happy But it hasn't been updated in quite a while?

LINK Below pic.
Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! KCTracker

https://caseytrackers.crowdmap.com/main
(Such a fun idea: has built-in capabilities to track each of the Ants as well as a Certain Novelist/Attorney. lol)
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 am

Six of One, I agree, it is difficult or hard to understand the probation debacale, I just want the system to impose the most inconvenience possible to the skank. It's hard to believe it's been nearly a year since KC started serving probation & of course relying on the kindness of stranger's & Cindy. I read somewhere that Cindy had been supporting KC, hell, it'd probably worth sending KC money to keep her away.

I am really surprised that GA/CA finally shut up. I figured that Cindy was writing a book but it may be that in recieving the $ 600,000.00 from Dr. Phil, she doesn't need to publish a book of lies.

Mason said that KC kept a diary, imo, she is writing a diary, LOL, to have published so they can make a buck.

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:04 pm

Six of One wrote:Here's the Casey Tracker. Very Happy But it hasn't been updated in quite a while?

LINK Below pic.
Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! KCTracker

https://caseytrackers.crowdmap.com/main
(Such a fun idea: has built-in capabilities to track each of the Ants as well as a Certain Novelist/Attorney. lol)
Thanks Six! I haven't seen this, the "Casey Tracker". Good chuckle before lunch today. I did notice Lee seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. Or the keeper of the tracker just lost interest since Lee/Mallory not major players anymore. (If this were my family, I would change my name and move far away. Like witness protection far away.) ~~C
Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 540129
ClaireUncensored
ClaireUncensored

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 pm

The Casey tracker is really funny. Maybe she will land out in the blue area somewhere.

I agree I would change my name and move as far away as possible.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Well considering that she's presently relying on the kindness of strangers, where ever she goes ... someone will have to sponsor her financially. And surely the time is going to come when the kindness will run dry ... as you can only live off others for so long.
Gia
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:24 am

Willow123 wrote:The Casey tracker is really funny. Maybe she will land out in the blue area somewhere.

I agree I would change my name and move as far away as possible.

lol! One thing I didn't check is to see if there have been any sightings in China. 🤣 The red dots in Colombia, Venezuela, and Aruba (?) crack me up. Very Happy

Agree about the name change for LeeAnt and Mrs. LeeAnt. Seems a shame to have them listed as options on the tracker but since Gia points out KC's mooching on the kindness of strangers, one has to keep an eye on them all. Could be KC turns up to borrow a cup of sugar and next thing you know she's living in the garage. lololol
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 am

"Borrow a cup of sugar and end up living in the garage." (lol)
But no joke, how does she get people to do all these things for her? I find it really amazing; and, that people continue to do so.

I think Cindy is now the main source of money also. I am surprise C&G are still together and G didn't just take his half and leave. Although I know he is no prize.

I have a friend that lives in Bristolville Ohio which might as well be Warren Ohio and she said it was true about him throwing (was it his Dad, I forgot this) through the window of the car dealership. He threw someone or something through the window. I just can't remember. Sorry. There is also a story about how he lost his police department job. Her husband just passed away but the next time I talk to her I will have to get the dirt again. It is a small town and it was all a big deal there.

I always think poor George; but, he sure wasn't the man he used to be.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Willow123 wrote:"Borrow a cup of sugar and end up living in the garage." (lol)
But no joke, how does she get people to do all these things for her? I find it really amazing; and, that people continue to do so.

I think Cindy is now the main source of money also. I am surprised C&G are still together and G didn't just take his half and leave. Although I know he is no prize.

I have a friend that lives in Bristolville Ohio which might as well be Warren Ohio and she said it was true about him throwing (was it his Dad, I forgot this) through the window of the car dealership. He threw someone or something through the window. I just can't remember. Sorry. There is also a story about how he lost his police department job. Her husband just passed away but the next time I talk to her I will have to get the dirt again. It is a small town and it was all a big deal there.

I always think poor George; but, he sure wasn't the man he used to be.

Willow123, I too have never understood why GA has remained w/CA. During the 2 day Dr. Phil interview GA stated he "thought KC did something to Caylee & he thought she was responsible, Caylee was in the way of KC's lifestyle, the life she wanted." CA glared at GA & claimed "he has never said this before." CA looked terrible, she came off as the liar she is, smirking at times at GA & Dr. Phil. It was reported the pay out to the now disolved foundation was $ 600,000.00. Maybe they think they can live together more cheaply, I guess they are waiting for the newly weds Mallory/Lee to produce a grandchild.

I have read many times it was actually GA's father that he threw through the plate glass window of his dad's car dealership. Just speculating, if his dad filed charges, GA would have most probably lost his job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:58 pm

I will get the straight story on that the next time I talk to my friend. I thought I remembered it was his father too but I am not sure. It was a big plate glass window, I do remember that.

She told me this before this even went to trial. It was big news at the time.

They certainly are a very disfunctional family. Maybe that is why GA stays. He just doesn't know any different.

I always felt he loved that baby the most. The other two just liked to dress her up and show her off. That is why I think he wasn't going along with everything CA and CA said.

Six, those pictures are really funny. I didn't see them before. What was going on in the trial when CA was giving the finger? I can remember. That is a good thing.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 am

Willow123 wrote:I will get the straight story on that the next time I talk to my friend. I thought I remembered it was his father too but I am not sure. It was a big plate glass window, I do remember that.

She told me this before this even went to trial. It was big news at the time.

They certainly are a very disfunctional family. Maybe that is why GA stays. He just doesn't know any different.

I always felt he loved that baby the most. The other two just liked to dress her up and show her off. That is why I think he wasn't going along with everything CA and CA said.

Six, those pictures are really funny. I didn't see them before. What was going on in the trial when CA was giving the finger? I can remember. That is a good thing.

Goood morning. :)

Funny thing is that I thought it was GA's father-in-law who was thrown through the car dealership window. lol It is prolly a good thing not to remember :)

The pic in the video not one of KC giving the finger, though some examples do exist. The gesture is supposedly a gang sign (so gangsta + kewl; see also pic of Richard Ramirez). The blue dress means it was one of the Fusian club pics. Originally, the pic had Anthony Lazzaro in place of OJ :)
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:05 pm

That goes to show how much I know about gangs. I guess I belong to the Reality Chatter Gang. Do we have a sign? (lol)

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Six of One Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 am

Willow123 wrote:That goes to show how much I know about gangs. I guess I belong to the Reality Chatter Gang. Do we have a sign? (lol)

:rofl: We need to make one!
Six of One
Six of One

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 am

Does this work?

Cool
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh no, not that one, I hate it. What about one of these:

Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 80578 Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 121648 Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 179635 Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 468437
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:57 am

sitemama wrote: Oh no, not that one, I hate it. What about one of these:

Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 80578 Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 121648 Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 179635 Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 468437

Gee, I dunno why, but I'm kind of partial to these two: Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 80578 Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 121648

hehehe

OR......this one: Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 759197
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:59 am

Cool doesn't bother me. I liked him & used him waaay before certain people also used him.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:54 am

I have wondered why GA would give up a good paying position with LE, one with benefits and a secure future to go play SECURITY GUARD??? What happened to cause him to leave the one job and take a huge step down? I am presuming he could NOT use the LE in Ohio as a job reference? CA said she was concerned with GA's safety; I would be MORE concerned with GA as a security guard!
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Freckles, I'm sure Sindy had something to do with GA leaving the police dept. Not because she worried about him, but she didn't have control over him during that time.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:24 pm

In the article below, Casey's attorney says her probation ends August 23.

Officials release final Casey Anthony probation report

August 6, 2012

Report lists Anthony as unemployed

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/Officials-release-final-Casey-Anthony-probation-report/-/13479888/15982442/-/12qplbs/-/index.html

Report: http://www.wesh.com/blob/view/-/15982422/data/2/-/it95ce/-/Monthly-Report.pdf
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Casey Anthony's Last Probation Meeting Before Heading to Costa Rica

August 10, 2012 12:01 PM EDT

snipped:

She is definitely the most hated woman in America, with Facebook pages dedicated to her demise, such as Casey Anthony Should Fry. It would be expected if she were to hole up somewhere and no one ever sees her again.

snipped:

The new word on the street is Casey is headed for Costa Rica upon her release, as she believes they warmly welcome Americans and she thinks that's the best place to start over.

Read more:
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981535050

I hope she does go to Costa Rica. Good riddance!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 pm

The last comment on the article
Read more:
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981535050

is from someone who lives in Costa Rica and says she will not be welcome in Costa.
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:00 am

Six of One wrote:
lol! One thing I didn't check is to see if there have been any sightings in China. 🤣 The red dots in Colombia, Venezuela, and Aruba (?) crack me up. Very Happy

I think those locations were where Jose Baez had been, not Casey. Very Happy
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Originally published Monday, August 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM

End of Anthony's probation being kept secret

By MIKE SCHNEIDER

Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Casey Anthony's year of probation is ending this week, but when she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret because of death threats.

Read more:
http://seattletimes.com/html/nationworld/2018956060_apuscaseyanthony.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:16 am

The witch is free at midnight. not fair

Casey Anthony's probation ends at midnight

10:03 a.m. EST, August 23, 2012|
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-08-23/news/os-casey-anthony-off-probation-20120823_1_check-fraud-conviction-casey-anthony-cheney-mason
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:25 am

Good, I hope she goes the hell away now!!!!
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:03 pm

Julie wrote:Originally published Monday, August 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM

By MIKE SCHNEIDER

Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Casey Anthony's year of probation is ending this week, but when she will be released from state supervision is being kept secret because of death threats.

Read more:
There is no way I believe there has been death threats, I do believe that she looks at what people say about her on the computer. I am sure she knows that most people believe that she got away with murder, but real death threats. I think not, who would want to go to jail over someone low life like Casey?
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 pm

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing
#CaseyAnthony less than an hour from check fraud probation release. Her lawyer said today: she'll never be as free as "normal people."

https://twitter.com/bobkealing
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:57 pm

I read at Radar Online that KC has a passport, good riddance S K A N K!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:56 am

snowbird wrote:
Julie wrote:Originally published Monday, August 20, 2012 at 11:03 AM

By MIKE SCHNEIDER

Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Read more:
There is no way I believe there has been death threats, I do believe that she looks at what people say about her on the computer. I am sure she knows that most people believe that she got away with murder, but real death threats. I think not, who would want to go to jail over someone low life like Casey?

Snowbird... I think anyone that is terminally ill but still functional and has nothing to lose would do it for Caylee... They'd be like I got that POS off the streets, she can't have anymore babies and destroy anything else... I'm going to die in 2 - 4 months, what are you really going to do to me? Don't waste your money, I'm guilty of killing Casey Anthony, sing it from the rooftops! That's how I see it happening if it were too... Just saying... lol
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 pm

I thought for years that someone would shoot/murder OJ as he played golf in Fla.permanently wiping the look of arrogance & smirk off his face while he laughed at Fred Goldman's pain at every opportunity to the media. That scum sucking murdering parasite POS was never harmed, only his own self destructive personality has put him in jail.

imo, KC, unlike OJ doesn't have a lucrative NFL retirement to sustain her, OJ never worked, KC is going to have to hussle to make a buck, but of course Cindy can continue to send her money the rest of her life. Now that George is employed & CA/GA made a cool $ 600,000.00 off Caylee's murder from appearing on Dr. Phil, imo, the ANT's can live cheaply now probably paying off their $ 120,000.00 mortgage on their home leaving plenty of money to send KC.

KC like OJ is going to be harassed, but KC isn't going to be able to sustain any employment for any length of time. imo, she may change her name, try to reinvent herself & even get a menial job as she doesn't have any job skills, but her co-worker's are going to sell her out every single time for $$$ to RadarOnline or TMZ, selling photos & telling stories on the skank that craved attention.

imo, I never believed KC rec'd credible death threats, it's one thing to send a threatening email, another to act on it. Her defense team exploited every thing they could in Caylee's murder, trying to make KC appear to be a Victim didn't work, no one is going to forget she got away with the murder of a precious child, her self imposed prison & the denial of her freedom is going to be hell on earth for the self absorbed murdering party girl, imo. KC's freedom isn't really going to be free.

Back to top Go down

Post by glazier Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:44 pm

In some ways it's like the whole World is her prison now.
She will have no privacy and won't be able to just do whatever.
Like you said, people WILL sell her out I have no doubt, even if she goes to a different country.
If she stays in the U.S. she will have to look over her shoulder CONSTANTLY while in public.
I have no doubt their are crazy people who if they get their hands on her she is in trouble.

I'd bet a month's pay she will leave the continental U.S. as soon as possible.

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:00 pm

[quote="glazier"]In some ways it's like the whole World is her prison now.
She will have no privacy and won't be able to just do whatever.
Like you said, people WILL sell her out I have no doubt, even if she goes to a different country.
If she stays in the U.S. she will have to look over her shoulder CONSTANTLY while in public.
I have no doubt their are crazy people who if they get their hands on her she is in trouble.

I'd bet a month's pay she will leave the continental U.S. as soon as possible.[/quote]

I might donate a month's pay so she will leave the continental US & we'll never have to see or hear about her again! Just kidding of course, but she will need someone to fund the rest of her life - i'm betting playboy or more likely some extremely trashy magazine will pay her to .... I can't even type it, thinking it makes me barf
Cubs Fan
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 am

Playboy doesn't want anything to do with her... She'll either have to be sent money from Cindy, steal or find a sugar daddy...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:33 am

Larry Flint, perverted owner of Hussler Magazine made an offer to KC while on JVM last year for $ 500,000.00 PLUS a % of the sales of the mag. There remains one testy problem: KC has to answer ALL their questions & pass a law detector test & that's something she can't possibly do imo, something that is going to be required for anyone to pay her a dime.

KC can't just move to other countries unless it is Pureto Rico or Mexico somewhere, ONLY the US seems to have an immigration policy that is questionably/sporatically enforced, other countries really enforce their's. KC is a convicted felon X's 6, the most hated woman in America, & too freakin lazy to hold a real job. imo.

I hope KC remains the PROBLEM of Cindy for the rest of her life. Cindy is going to have to make direct deposits into KC's account so KC can draw the money out, KC is fantacising about getting her hands on Cindy's account #'s, Cindy is fantacising about KC having another baby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmore Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:34 am

I know... Sickening and scary thought...
Bmore
Bmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:35 pm

art tart wrote:Larry Flint, perverted owner of Hussler Magazine made an offer to KC while on JVM last year for $ 500,000.00 PLUS a % of the sales of the mag. There remains one testy problem: KC has to answer ALL their questions & pass a law detector test & that's something she can't possibly do imo, something that is going to be required for anyone to pay her a dime.

KC can't just move to other countries unless it is Pureto Rico or Mexico somewhere, ONLY the US seems to have an immigration policy that is questionably/sporatically enforced, other countries really enforce their's. KC is a convicted felon X's 6, the most hated woman in America, & too freakin lazy to hold a real job. imo.

I hope KC remains the PROBLEM of Cindy for the rest of her life. Cindy is going to have to make direct deposits into KC's account so KC can draw the money out, KC is fantacising about getting her hands on Cindy's account #'s, Cindy is fantacising about KC having another baby.

I wish we had a like button. I hope Cindy and KC pay and pay and pay. (Looking for Cindy's account numers, (LOL)

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:26 am

art tart wrote:I read at Radar Online that KC has a passport, good riddance S K A N K!
I hope she is booked on a commemorative Titanic voyage.
And I hope they are short ONE life jacket.
And she is denied entry into a life boat.
I hope she is given a whistle to wear around her neck to call for help.
And no one responds.
I have no compassion for this liar.
This murderer who desecrated her daughter's life.
That is my toast to her and her ilk.
Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! 322372
Freckles
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:46 am

I hope she sits on a rotting log full of chiggers.

(Right, Mama?)

beer
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Willow123 wrote:
art tart wrote:Larry Flint, perverted owner of Hussler Magazine made an offer to KC while on JVM last year for $ 500,000.00 PLUS a % of the sales of the mag. There remains one testy problem: KC has to answer ALL their questions & pass a law detector test & that's something she can't possibly do imo, something that is going to be required for anyone to pay her a dime.

I wish we had a like button. I hope Cindy and KC pay and pay and pay. (Looking for Cindy's account numers, (LOL)

Yikes! KZ?? Careful with the typos, friends. Don't hate on me! Very Happy guitar
(And I'm not having any more babies!)

Last edited by Julie on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
KZ
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 pm

LOL KZ! Sorry about the typos! Nobody hates on you KZ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:08 pm

KZ I am so sorry. That was the ultimate insult. Please accept my apology.
Maybe J4A will change that post. It should never be there for anyone to see.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's  probation LEGALLY ends July 17, 2012 says Hornsby! Empty Sorryy!

Post by Willow123 Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:14 pm

KZ wrote:
Willow123 wrote:

Yikes! KZ?? Careful with the typos, friends. Don't hate on me! Very Happy guitar
(And I'm not having any more babies!)

I tried to report my post and have KZ changed to CA but it said that you can not report that persons post.
KZ is that because you are a moderator?

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Willow - if you tried to report your own post, that might be why. You probably can't report yourself. I will change your KZs to KC for you.

art tart, I'll change your KZs to KC too.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down