Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION!

+5
Julie
sitemama
pi-girl
Estee
khintx
9 posters

Go down

CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! Empty CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION!

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Casey Anthony: Casey Anthony must serve one year probation
She is ordered to report to probation office no later than Aug. 26; her address can remain confidential.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/os-casey-anthony-probation-order-20110812,0,3970223.story

11:55 a.m. CDT, August 12, 2011
Casey Anthony will serve probation for a year for her check-fraud convictions, and has to report to the Department of Corrections no later than Aug. 26, Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry ruled Friday.

As part of the order, Perry ruled that her address can remain confidential.

The issue stemmed from Anthony's 2010 convictions on check-fraud and related charges. At that time, Judge Stan Strickland sentenced Anthony to time served in jail followed by one year of probation.

But, the Department of Corrections began Anthony's probation while she was an inmate at the Orange County Jail awaiting her first-degree murder trial. Her probation ended Jan. 24.

When Anthony was acquitted on the murder and other serious charges last month, she walked out of the jail a free woman.

Soon after, Strickland said he intended for Anthony to serve her probation after she got out of jail — intentions that were clear in video and transcripts from the January 2010 sentencing — and the judge amended his original order.

In response, Anthony's defense team filed a motion for a hearing to "quash, vacate and set aside" Strickland's order............. SEE LINK FULL ARTICLE

kh

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! Empty Re: CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION!

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:23 pm

GO HERE FOR LINK TO PERRY'S WRITTEN ORDER...

VERY INTERESTING!

Especially from pages 9 on...... Judge P has some things to say about the defense team

kh

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28838309/detail.html

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Judge Perry lashes out at jose about his obligations as an Officer of the court in failing to cite the error of probation starting while casey was still in jail.....

"Our system of justice should never be in the position of rewarding someone who willfully hides the ball."
kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Oh yeah, and she has UNTIL 8/26 to report but can report early. She has to stay in Orange County unless she gets permission to do otherwise.

She has to WORK!!

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Casey is an event planner who now has events to plan!

Here are two things that come immediately to mind:

08/25 Court date to find out how many kazillion dollars I owe Orange County Fla and the State Attorney's Office

08/26 Meet with probation officer. Learn all the RULES of being or probation.

Schedule all those civil depositions with all the people who are sueing me while I'm in town.

LOL kh

Last edited by khintx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:07 pm

This just keeps gettin better and better......

Mark Nejame said that the DOC could put her in a P&R center, which he said is like a halfway house.

12) The Court retains jurisdiction to place you in the Probation and Restitution Center upon recommendation of your Probation Officer without finding of violation of probation.

kh

PS: Where the heck is everybody???
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:22 pm

As long as that P & R Center doesn't have solitary confinement provisions I'm not opposed to it..Let her meander the halls with the rest of the offenders...As to getting a JOB...don't make me laugh!!! That I would like to see...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Her whole life is gonna be rules now, estee. Rules, rules, rules.......... kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Rules of Florida Probation

You shall not leave the judicial district without the permission of the court or probation officer.

You shall report to the probation officer as directed by the court or the probation officer, and shall submit a truthful and complete written report within the first five days of each month.

You shall answer truthfully all inquiries by the probation officer and follow the instructions of the probation officer.

You shall support your dependents and meet other family responsibilities.

You shall work regularly at a lawful occupation unless excused by the probation officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons.

You shall notify the probation officer ten days prior to any change in residence or employment.

You shall refrain from excessive use of alcohol and shall not purchase, possess, use, distribute or administer any narcotic or other controlled substance, or any paraphernalia related to such substances, except as prescribed by a physician, and shall submit to periodic urinalysis tests as directed by the probation officer to determine the use of any controlled substances.

You shall not frequent places where controlled substances are illegally sold, used, distributed, or administered.

You shall not associate with any persons engaged in criminal activity, and shall not associate with any persons convicted of a felony unless granted permission to do so by a probation officer.

You shall permit a probation officer to visit you at any time at home or elsewhere, and shall permit confiscation of any contraband observed in plain view by the probation officer.

You shall notify the probation officer within seventy-two hours of being arrested or questioned by a law enforcement officer.

You shall not enter into any agreement to act as an informer or special agent of a law enforcement agency without the permission of the court.

As directed by the probation officer, you shall notify third parties of risks that may be occasioned by your criminal record or personal history characteristics, and shall permit the probation officer to make such notifications and to confirm your compliance with such notification requirements.

If due to Florida probation laws, the judgment imposes a fine or a restitution obligation, it shall be a condition of supervision that the defendant pay any such fine or restitution in accordance with the Schedule of Payments.
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:45 pm

She's not going to like having to answer to anyone, especially when that "anyone" is a court of law.

I'm thinking those aren't the kind of eyes that she likes having on her.

She'll be pouting and stomping around for quite some time!

Pouty Pouty 1
pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

At least she'll be home for the big wedding........... maybe she'll have time to steal a nice gift!
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:08 pm

kh, she may 'find' a check book laying around somewhere that she can go to Target and get a nice gift for Lee and Mallory. But, they may not allow her in their store.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm

"You shall work regularly at a lawful occupation unless excused by the probation officer for schooling, training, or other acceptable reasons"

I wonder if "death threats " is an acceptable reason???

Can you imagine her working at a drive-thru , ie: Mickey D's...She will probably be employed by whomever is housing her...Chief cook, bottle washer and toilet scrubber...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Let's see Estee, does she know how to cook? I doubt it. Does she know how to wash dishes/bottles? I doubt it. Does she know how to scrub toilets? I doubt it, she only knows how to hug them.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Answer truthfully? Really????
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Welcome back KB, I've been missing you.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:42 pm

You too Mama! Are you still here or home now?
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm tellin' ya...the judge will make certain provisions - we'll never know her real address - she will still be treated differently - as in special....

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Casey's gotta get a job. How about host of America's Most Hated? She could just sit there making those annoying faces she made during the trial. God i hate her!
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:02 pm

kellikat wrote:Casey's gotta get a job. How about host of America's Most Hated? She could just sit there making those annoying faces she made during the trial. God i hate her!

roflao

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:10 pm

LOL, agreed kellikat!!

I would love to see her put in a half-way house. Doubt that will happen since the Judge doesn't want her residence known. I wonder if KC has heard the news that she is the most hated person in America? This will be fun, watching her march under rules..LOL. It's about time she start paying the piper...Bella Vita, KC.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

bobkealing #CaseyAnthony defense files 18 page emergency motion to Fifth District Court of Appeals in Daytona Beach.

5 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Why did they file it in Daytona Beach instead of Orlando? kh, do you have a link for the above?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Lookie here mama! kh

Exerpt from:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-probation-appeal-20110817,0,4260800.story

Defense knew Casey Anthony was on probation

.......During the hearing earlier this month, Perry asked the defense team if they knew Anthony was serving her probation in jail, which was against Strickland's order. Fryer admitted they did.

Perry again took up that issue in his latest order directing Anthony to report to probation, saying that, "the failure to abide by that order and the failure to notify the court of a known scrivener's error in the order may be a violation of an attorney's duty of candor."

"No attorney should conduct himself or herself in a way that impedes an order of the court. ... Our system of justice should never be in the position of rewarding someone who willfully hides the ball."

The Florida Bar told the Sentinel that it has an open probe into Baez — Anthony's lead defense attorney — related to him knowing about Anthony serving her probation, but not alerting the court that the Department of Corrections was not following the judge's order.

A Bar spokeswoman said no other information about the investigation is public.

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Very Happy Laughing bounce dancing CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 916266 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 720319 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 451488 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 88030 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 67673

The Florida Bar has an open probe into Baez..........

ass CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 773539 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 540129 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 394799 hehehe CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 917988 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 179695
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:34 pm

eva wrote: Very Happy Laughing bounce dancing CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 916266 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 720319 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 451488 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 88030 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 67673

The Florida Bar has an open probe into Baez..........

ass CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 773539 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 540129 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 394799 hehehe CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 917988 CASEY MUST RETURN FOR PROBATION! 179695

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Finally, some good news coming out of this fiasco.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 pm

I got an Alert text from WFTV that motion to appeal Judge Perry's probation order was done today via Email...The only thing that tells me is that Mason and Baez are not in town and have no intention of showing their sorry faces until they know that a hearing is set...The clock is ticking....
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Updated: 5:38 pm EDT August 17, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorneys filed an appeal via email to try to keep her from serving a year of probation, WFTV learned on Wednesday.

READ: Casey's Appeal | Judge Perry’s Order

Chief Judge Belvin Perry has ordered Casey to come back to Florida by next Friday and serve probation for check fraud (read order) . However, Casey's' attorneys are fighting Perry's ruling.

The Fifth District Court of Appeal said a case won't be opened until a paper copy can be filed, which WFTV learned may happen on Thursday.

www.wftv.com/news/28896408/detail.html
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 pm

I thought she was suppose to report by noon tomorrow, Thursday. When did it get changed to Friday?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down