Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CASEY REPORTS FOR PROBATION

4 posters

Go down

CASEY REPORTS FOR PROBATION Empty CASEY REPORTS FOR PROBATION

Post by khintx Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:53 am

Casey Anthony reports to Florida probation
(AP) – 8 hours ago

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Casey Anthony, who has stayed out of sight since a jury acquitted her of killing her daughter, reported Wednesday to Florida authorities to begin serving a one-year probation on an unrelated check fraud conviction, officials said.
The 25-year-old Orlando woman did come in, but the Florida Department of Corrections offered no more details including where she is.

Anthony has been in hiding since being set free last month after a jury found her not guilty of murder in the 2008 death of 2-year-old Caylee. Afterward, she had received death threats from some who followed her highly visible and heavily scrutinized case.

Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger had earlier said the agency will not disclose where Anthony will report to probation, as a safety precaution.

A Florida appeals court on Tuesday denied a request that would have stopped her from being forced to start the probation by the end of the week..................

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hR5z6T7VVWjg2T4QK2EgS7ve2I5A?docId=d3409ff1806946f19fd174e3097ae598

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

CASEY REPORTS FOR PROBATION Empty Re: CASEY REPORTS FOR PROBATION

Post by LottieM Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 am

Probation for KC is worse than locking her up in jail...she'll be surrounded with so much temptation to 'have a little fun'...and when she does.... Jail
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 pm

I dunno. Already she is being treated more special than others on probation. She doesn't have to look for or hold down a job because of safety reasons. I take it that no one on her defense team had an opening for her. Oh, D-OH! She can't get a job because then she wouldn't be able to apply for indegentcy(sp).
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 pm

LottieM wrote:Probation for KC is worse than locking her up in jail...she'll be surrounded with so much temptation to 'have a little fun'...and when she does.... Jail

We can only hope. winks

Don't ya just know there are people out there who would love to say "I partied with Casey Anthony". idiots.
kellikat
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down