Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early

+3
pnasworthy
LottieM
Julie
7 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Empty Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early

Post by Julie Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 am

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Casey-anthony-cries-2-0609

Casey Anthony reacts to evidence photos showing the skeletal remains of her daughter Caylee Anthony shown during her trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday, June 9, 2011. Casey is on trail for the murder of her daughter

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early

Post by LottieM Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 am

So all we get this morning is a perpetual shot of KC making some sort of face during the showing of crime scene photos that we can't see....while KC's Nanny on her left comforts her from time to time with a little hug and pat as she has done at other times KC has made some sort of face.

Seems like a good day to tape this and go do my things...fast forward later. But first a question for KC....

I thought Caylee drowned by accident. And you have known damn right she didn't get a proper burial from day one of the 'drowning'. So what's with the face? Are they pretend tears of shame that Dumbee will address later? Or did you forget Caylee 'drowned' and you are making sad drips over what Zanny did? If we are to believe the drowning story, then you are leaking tears of shame and I don't think anyone is feeling sorry for you for being ashamed. Why? Because they have already heard your lies and seen your partying pics. KC....you are FOS.

LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early

Post by pnasworthy Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:10 pm

I missed this morning,but this afternoons testimony has been very sad. This could get me hated, but my final opinion on "how" this all happened is still unclear.

pnasworthy

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm

We won't hate you here, pnas....we're nice like that.

I have to admit I'm not sure what I believe happened either or when. I'm still confounded by Cindy's determination in the beginning that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9...after which KC agreed but also said 31 days. I know Cindy could have made a mistake on that...but since she was on vacation the week before the 9th it just seems like she'd recall if she last saw Caylee the day she returned to work after her vacation or the next weekend. After all George remembered exactly what Caylee had on the last time he saw her....and Cindy didn't change her story until I think it was August when the cops confronted her with the Nursing Home tape. The last day seen is very important...and you'd just think with Cindy having that landmark point of a vacation that she'd have tried to be as accurate as possible.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by pnasworthy Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

"After all George remembered exactly what Caylee had on the last time he saw her." He also could not remember what video he watched with her, but remembered everything right down to her shoes she had on that day ..

Penny

pnasworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:58 pm

I remember he said there was a favorite cooking show on that he was watching-come to find out, it wasn't on at the time George said!  Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early 634663
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Day 14: Photos of Caylee's skull make Casey Anthony ill, court ends early

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Casey-anthony-ill-2-0609

Judge Belvin Perry abruptly dismisses the jury for the day, later telling the media that Casey Anthony has become ill while listening to testimony about Caylee's remains

Last Updated: Thursday, June 09, 2011 5:04 PM

Judge Belvin Perry abruptly dismissed the jury for the day Thursday, over an hour and a half before the usual, 5 p.m. mark.

Once the jury was out of the courtroom, the judge explained to the media that Casey Anthony had become ill.

Thursday's testimony revolved around the discovery of her daughter, Caylee's skeletal remains on December 11, 2008. Casey burst into tears as prosecutors showed the jury images of a skull found in a wooded area near the Anthonys' Orlando home.

Earlier Thursday, jurors heard a recording of a 911 call made after meter reader Roy Kronk found the skull. Those remains were not identified until days later.

Following testimony from an Orange County deputy who responded to the scene, Judge Belvin Perry had the jury leave the courtroom for a short recess. He then warned the gallery that they may be about to see some disturbing images.

Casey looked like she could be sick at any moment as everyone in the courtroom saw pictures of her dead daughter's remains. Casey, herself, did not look at the images, but became more emotional as the testimony got more graphic.

Following a 3 p.m. recess, her attorneys told the judge and prosecutors that they would not be able to proceed.

While prosecutors have yet to connect any of the evidence shown Thursday to Casey Anthony, her lawyers started to lay the groundwork for reasonable doubt.

Read more:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/259603/Day-14:-Photos-of-Caylees-skull-make-Casey-Anthony-ill,-court-ends-early

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:15 pm

—————————————————————————

Statement regarding Casey's health
Source: Orange County Corrections Department

Casey Anthony has returned to the Orange County Jail where she is being seen by Corrections Health Services medical staff. No information can be released regarding her treatment or medical condition due to HIPPA and Florida Medical and Mental Health Confidentiality Laws.

Because transportation would be involved, no information can be provided as to whether Casey Anthony will be at tomorrow's court proceedings. Orange County Corrections will never reveal the transport of any inmate in our custody due to the security risks posed by such knowledge being made public.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/259603/Day-14:-Photos-of-Caylees-skull-make-Casey-Anthony-ill,-court-ends-early
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 pm

I'm really worried about Casey's health...... shut up
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Lee Anthony

Called to testify for the second time this trial, Casey Anthony's brother recalled searching the Internet in July 2008 for information on the Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey told him she last left Caylee in the care of "Zanny the nanny." He said he did not delete any browser history.

Lee said Casey told him that Zanny held her down by her wrists and told her she was taking Caylee from her to teach her a lesson, calling Casey a bad mother.

According to Lee, Casey described Zenaida Gonzalez as a Hispanic woman of medium height, with a dark complexion and weighing about 100 pounds. Lee told Jose Baez that "to this day," Zenaida never materialized.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Oh is this like the same ill she got in the jail the day the body was found that hadn't even been identified yet?

And does this mean no one can talk about Caylee's remains in court anymore or else KC will get sick and have to leave and that violates her right to be in court TO hear it all?

Or, in a parallel universe, is KC going to confess to whatever tale she can think of in order to stop the trial so she doesn't have to 'go through this'?

Screw her that she's ill over this....give her a zanax and let's go on.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Jennifer Welch

Prosecutors then called the Orange County crime scene investigator who responded to the wooded area, asking her to identify a series of photos she took of the scene.

Welch, along with the jury and everyone else in the courtroom, was shown several photos of the wooded area, followed by several close-up photos of a small human skull.

WARNING: Photos are of a graphic nature. Viewer discretion is advised. At the direction of Judge Belvin Perry, the portions that depict human remains have been obscured using digital alterations.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Caylee-anthony-remains-10-0609

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Caylee-anthony-remains-9-0609

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Caylee-anthony-remains-8-0609

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Caylee-anthony-remains-7-0609

Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early Caylee-anthony-remains-3-0609

View more Sad

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/259885
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 pm

NOTE: At the direction of Judge Belvin Perry, the portions of these photos that depict human remains have been obscured using digital alterations.

The photos on this page were entered in evidence and shown on courtroom monitors during the Casey Anthony trial at the Orange County Courthouse on Thursday, June 9, 2011.

All of the photos were taken at the crime scene where the remains of Casey's daughter, Caylee Anthony, were found on December 11, 2008.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Casey Becomes Sick During Testimony On Remains

Updated: 7:06 pm EDT June 9, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry dismissed court early on Thursday after Casey Anthony became sick during witness testimony about Caylee Anthony's remains. Thursday marked day 25, including jury selection, of Casey's murder trial.

"Miss Anthony is ill, we are recessing for the day," said Perry.

Perry announced the news after sending the jury home for the day, asking them not to speculate about why court was ending early.

Read more:

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28179628/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Her tiny skull was so very out of place amongst that trash Sad
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by pnasworthy Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm

So very true Sherry

pnasworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitys Mommy Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:41 pm

sorry I have not been here...internet problems.

On Dr Drew tonight he mentioned he talked to George Anthonys ex wife and she said she thought George had a genetic predisposition to lie and thats how Casey learned!! Had not heard he had been married before. She did otherwise say he was a nice guy. What are your thoughts on this?

Also...watch casey give the finger twice while wiping away her fake tears! Thoughts on this??

RAW VIDEO: Casey Becomes Angry, Cries During CSI Testimony - Video - WFTV Orlando"

The link:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28183858/index.html?taf=orlc

see Casey GIVE THE FINGER 2 TIMES while "wiping her eyes" (fake tears) at 3:47 and at 4:41 approx of the 6:44 of video on above link
Serenitys Mommy
Serenitys Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

pnasworthy wrote:I missed this morning,but this afternoons testimony has been very sad. This could get me hated, but my final opinion on "how" this all happened is still unclear.

Welcome to RC, pnasworthy.  Casey Anthony Trial Day 14: Photos of Caylee's Skull Make Casey Anthony Ill, Court Ends Early 864739

How all this happened is still unclear to me also. I don't think we'll ever know the whole story.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Crime Scene Photos

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/28184756/detail.html?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Casey Becomes Sick During Testimony On Remains

Updated: 7:06 pm EDT June 9, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry dismissed court early on Thursday after Casey Anthony became sick during witness testimony about Caylee Anthony's remains. Thursday marked day 25, including jury selection, of Casey's murder trial.

"Miss Anthony is ill, we are recessing for the day," said Perry.

Perry announced the news after sending the jury home for the day, asking them not to speculate about why court was ending early.

DAY 25: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
COURT EVIDENCE PHOTOS: See Images
CASEY GETS SICK: See Images | Raw Video
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 25
ANGRY CASEY CRIES: See Images | Raw Video
CASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Raw Video
IN COURT: Casey, Witnesses, Lee, Lawyers
VIDEO REPORT: Casey Gets Sick In Court

Thursday had been the most intense day of evidence so far during Casey's murder trial, with jurors viewing crime scene photos of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's remains, including pictures of her decomposed skull.

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/28179628/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Day 14 Testimony

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down