Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times

5 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times Empty Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times

Post by Piper Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 am

Lee Anthony may take stand again in Case Against Casey

Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times Lee-anthony-2-0601

Last Updated: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 6:06 AM

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony's trial could see the return of the accused killer's brother to the witness stand.

Lee Anthony said he's expected to be called back to testify.

It's week three in the case against Casey Anthony, and so far this week there have been a number of twists and turns when it comes to forensics.

The first witness on the stand Wednesday is expected to another Police dog handler.

Kristien Brewer a dog handler from the Osceola County Sheriff's office.

Judge Belvin Perry ended court early and said the jury would hear from her first thing this morning.

Deputy Brewer testified before in March, when she was called to answer questions during the Frye hearings.

Brewer was the second dog handler to be called out to the Anthony home back in 2008. Her dog "Bones" was asked to check out the Anthony home to see if the K-9 alerted to the smell of decomposition

Read more:

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/258927/Lee-Anthony-may-take-stand-again-in-Case-Against-Casey
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times

Post by Piper Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:11 am

Another K-9 Handler To Testify On Day 24 In Casey Trial

Updated: 7:52 am EDT June 8, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 24 of Casey Anthony's murder trial begins Wednesday, and a second cadaver dog handler will take the stand to testify.

The testimony comes after an Orange County handler said on Tuesday that his dog detected a dead body in Casey's car and back yard. WFTV’s legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said if jurors believe that, it could be game-changing.

Casey's 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony was last seen alive on June 16, 2008. Prosecutors believe Casey drove around with Caylee’s body in her trunk for days.

On June 18, Casey's next-door neighbor said she borrowed his shovel for about an hour.

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28167030/detail.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times

Post by Piper Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:58 pm

Day 13: Witness talk computers, cadaver dogs in Casey Anthony trial

Last Updated: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 12:16 PM

Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times Casey-anthony-4pics-1-0608

Casey Anthony's jury hears from a detective who searched her computer, along with the handler of a second cadaver dog who alerted to something in the Anthonys' backyard

Kristin Brewer
A dog handler with the Osceola County Sheriff's Office, Brewer previously testified in March, during the case's pretrial Frye hearings.

Brewer was the second dog handler to be called out to the Anthonys' home in 2008 after Orange County Deputy Jason Forgey, who testified on Tuesday.

Brewer's dog, Bones, was asked to check out the home for possible signs of human decomposition.

During the Frye hearings, Brewer said the dog alerted. But the defense asked her how she could really tell what the dog was alerting that he found.

Casey Anthony Trial Day 13: Sandra Osborne Testifies That Casey Visited Site On How To Make Chloroform 84 Times Casey-anthony-win-her-over-with-chloroform-0413_rdax_577x480

This photo was posted on MySpace by Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, with the caption: 'Win her over with Chloroform'

Sandra Osborne
A computer examiner for the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Osborne said investigators sent her the Anthonys' computer in July 2008, asking her to find anything she could about where Caylee could be, including information on Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman Casey said was Caylee's nanny.

The only instances of that name Osborne found were search queries for "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez," all on or after July 16, 2008. No instances of the name appeared before that, she said.

In late August 2008, by request of Detective Yuri Melich, Osborne said she searched for and found instances of the word "chloroform" in a "deleted space" on the computer. She told the jury she can pull up records of anything that has ever been on a computer's hard drive, even deleted files.

Osborne said she found two user accounts on the computer named "Owner" and "Casey." But Baez pointed out that just because there were only two accounts, does not mean that only two people used the computer.

Osborne said she was also asked to find any pictures of Caylee in a pink shirt with purple writing on it. She found some on the computer of Ricardo Morales, Casey's ex-boyfriend.

They were the same photos the jury saw earlier in the trial, showing Caylee and Casey at Morales' apartment. In the pictures, taken in March 2008, Caylee was wearing a pink shirt that said "Big trouble comes in small packages." A similar shirt was found near Caylee's remains in December 2008.

Read more:
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/259019/Day-13:-Witness-talk-computers,-cadaver-dogs-in-Casey-Anthony-trial
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:02 pm

I want the prosecution to ask Lee what he meant when he asked KC "Is this like last time?" in regards to Caylee being 'missing'.

I've always wondered if she'd tried this before...a trial run of sorts...like back in March when she did all those computer searches maybe?

Another thing I want to see....Dumbaez put together a duplicate bag of garbage like found in the trunk and see if a cadaver dog hits on it. roflao

Did you all see KC handing Dumbee his reference book? What defendant ever does that? I swear I think she thinks she's a lawyer too and some invisible person is on trial here. Actually, I think Bozo thinks that too.

And finally....I am waiting for Dumbaez to name Chewbacca as the Nanny. Very Happy
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 pm

I want the prosecution to ask Lee what he meant when he asked KC "Is this like last time?" in regards to Caylee being 'missing'.
Very, very good question. I wish they would ask it too.

I've always wondered if she'd tried this before...a trial run of sorts...like back in March when she did all those computer searches maybe?
Another really great question. I've always thought that some of her searches were how to get rid of her parents so she & Amy could take over the house.

Another thing I want to see....Dumbaez put together a duplicate bag of garbage like found in the trunk and see if a cadaver dog hits on it.
This can't happen. Prosecution would never allow it. Reason being is IF the dog would happen to do a false hit...it would blow the whole dog hits part of this trial, right out of the water.

Did you all see KC handing Dumbee his reference book? What defendant ever does that? I swear I think she thinks she's a lawyer too and some invisible person is on trial here. Actually, I think Bozo thinks that too.
She's pretending to be useful barf
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:02 pm

FystyAngel wrote:
Very, very good question. I wish they would ask it too.

Another really great question. I've always thought that some of her searches were how to get rid of her parents so she & Amy could take over the house.

A very good point, Fysty. I never thought about that before today, but I did think of it when they mentioned all those other things she looked up that I had never heard of before. She seemed like she was on a mission to off someone much harder to kill than a tiny child.

I can just see her story when her parents end up dead....it was self defense....they attacked her and good thing she had googled how to defend herself.

Speaking of self defense....Baez is acting like she was looking for ways to protect herself....but she could have been looking up the self defense argument as a defense for having to off her attackers aka George and Cindy. Household weapons would fit nicely into that theory. I'm sure there's places online that tell you what you can pick up around the house to defend yourself in a self defense situation if you don't have a gun lying around.

Shocked
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Expert: Casey Searched Neck-Breaking, Death On Web

Updated: 7:20 pm EDT June 8, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Head injuries, neck-breaking, internal bleeding, death, and chloroform were some of the topics that computer experts said, on Wednesday during Casey Anthony's murder trial, she was researching before her daughter disappeared. Wednesday marked day 24, including jury selection, of Casey's trial.

Casey is accused of killing her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

DAY 24: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Day 24
CASEY WALKS IN: See Images | Raw Video
KEY PLAYERS: Judge, Attorneys, Witnesses, Casey
VIDEO REPORT: Expert On Casey's Web Searches

Casey Anthony entered the courtroom on Wednesday, wearing grey pants and a peach colored button-down shirt. She had her hair pulled back.
Prosecutors said Casey might have thought she covered her tracks by deleting her self-incriminating searches on her family's computer, but Orange County investigators began uncovering her computer history.

Read more: http://www.wftv.com/news/28167030/detail.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Day 13 Testimony

Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:05 pm

They say one of the searches on the A's computer was "chloroform habit". So I googled it and found an interesting article. Makes me wonder if Casey made some for herself to basically get high, and later she used it on Caylee.

The Chloroform Habit as Described by One of Its Victims

snipped:
With me the chloroform infatuation was a case of love at first sight. I had been always temperate-almost a total abstainer, in fact, from stimulants of all kinds. Once or twice I had smelled chloroform, and thought its odor pleasant. I was a young man just finishing my education, fond of study, and taking a keen interest in everything about me. I had had some curiosity to know what it was like to be put to sleep with chloroform, which had been bought to use for a tooth ache, I believe. I took the bottle home with me and when I went to bed put a little of the chloroform on a handkerchief, and for the first time felt the delightful sensation of being wafted through an enchanted land into Nirvana. Those who know nothing of intoxication except in the vulgar form produced by whisky, have yet to learn what power there can be in a poison to create in a moment an elysium of delight. It is a heaven of chaste pleasures. What I most remember is the vivid pictures that would seem to pass before my eyes-creations of marvellous beautyevery image distinct in outline, perfect in symmetry and brilliant in coloring. The enjoyment is purely passive; you have only to watch vision after vision, but why each vision seems more wonderful and charming than the last you cannot tell, and you do not stop to question.

also snipped (reminds me of the "seizure" one of Casey's boyfriends allegedly saw her having while sleeping):

The next morning I found the bottle corked and in its place, but only half full of chloroform, and I was told that I had been found lying in some kind of a fit; some thought I was drunk-as indeed I was.

Read more:
http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/history/e1880/chloroformhabit.htm
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down