Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case?

+2
LottieM
FystyAngel
6 posters

Go down

Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case? Empty Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case?

Post by FystyAngel Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case?

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2909950/lindsey_and_chelsea_croslin_missing_pg2.html?cat=17

As the Haleigh Cummings homicide investigation appears to be nearing completion, Hank "Tommy" Croslin, Jr.'s wife Lindsey has stepped into the spotlight. Tommy Croslin is the brother of Misty Croslin Cummings who was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared. Tommy led police this week to the Shell Harbour Boat Ramp on the St. John's river. Information from Tommy Croslin apparently caused police to recast the search for Haleigh as a homicide investigation.

On the Levi Page show on Blogtalkradio Sunday, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla discussed Lindsey's apparent dismay that Tommy Croslin took a polygraph while she was out of town visiting brother-in-law and sister-in-law Timmy and Chelsea Croslin in Massachusetts. She's acting the part of the betrayed wife, but does the betrayal go deeper than Tommy's keeping criminal knowledge from Lindsey?

Chelsea Croslin, like Lindsey, also appears to have acquired specific knowledge as to key events surrounding Haleigh Cummings' presumed death. While news to police and a captivated public, the location on the St. John's river where Tommy may have indicated Haleigh's body was disposed- site of an extensive search last week- apparently was not news to Tommy's sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin. According to Padilla, Chelsea suggested March 14 that the same area be searched and even helpfully drew him a map! And Chelsea now claims she had been suggesting that same search location to police ever since Haleigh disappeared. Her reason for suggesting a search of that area allegedly related to its familiarity to Croslin family scapegoat Joe Overstreet. But two months ago, another motive sufaced. Chelsea allegedly received a heretofore secret letter from Misty Croslin Cummings identifying the site as the place cousin Joe dumped Haleigh's body.

So all along Chelsea was pointing to what is now believed to be the location of Haleigh Cummings' body. And what of her sister-in-law Lindsey?

It seems obvious that Lindsey has known something all along about what really happened the night Haleigh Cummings disappeared, but how much she knew or whether she was involved remains to be seen. Lindsey was at Ronald Cummings trailer with her children playing and having dinner in the hours before Haleigh Cummings vanished. Two other people reportedly came to the trailer subsequent to Lindsey's departure: her husband Tommy and Ronald Cummings' grandmother Annette Sykes.

Lindsey apparently attended a nighttime class, but her claim as to what happened afterwards is undercut by Tommy's admissions. Lindsey claims to have returned from class and had dinner with Tommy, then gone to bed sometime about 10 to 10:15 with Tommy home all the while. That time frame is critical because about 9:45 pm is the time Tommy suddenly admitted last September that he went to the Cummings house on the night Haleigh disappeared At the time, he said he went to the trailer at the urging of Ronald Cummings who was unable to reach Misty by phone. Tommy Croslin said in September that there was no sign of anyone being home at the trailer. Now, it seems from Tommy was there not merely to check on Misty but probably to deal in some way with the events surrounding Haleigh's death. Two possible scenarios emerge: Lindsey knew Tommy went to the Cummings' trailer and covered for him or Lindsey herself had more involvement than has been previously disclosed. Because Tommy and Lindsey Croslin lived down the street from Misty and Ronald Cummings, it is conceivable either that Lindsey returned to the Cummings trailer that night or that she knew Tommy did. By the time news hit the next morning that Haleigh Cummings was missing, Lindsey could hardly have ignored her husband's nighttime excursion.

If Lindsey Croslin didn't already know Tommy was involved in some way with the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance, why didn't she come forward and contradict Tommy's September assertion that he was at the trailer during a time she'd previously said he spent with her?

It was Lindsey's van Tommy reportedly used to drive to the Cummings house the night Haleigh disappeared.

Did Lindsey or Chelsea Cummings play bigger roles in either the Haleigh Cummings disappearance or its cover-up than has been previously publicized? Have they had relevant information all along about what happened, who was involved, or where Haleigh's body was dumped? Time will tell but the evidence seems to be stacking up that way.

Sources:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/19/haleigh-cummings-homicide-investigation;
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/02/13/putnam.pdf;

http://www.zimbio.com/Haleigh+Cummings/notes/1/Haleigh+Cummings+911+Transcript;
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-16/putnam-sheriff-haleigh-likely-murdered.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case? Empty Re: Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case?

Post by LottieM Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Thanks for sharing that, Fysty!

The plot thickens!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case? Empty Re: Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case?

Post by FystyAngel Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:18 pm

Sure does. It seems that there are a bunch of them that may have been involved. Maybe just "after the fact" but if they know things but kept it secret, they should all go to jail. (IMO)
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Who's to say the 'drug party' talked about in this case wasn't at Ron's trailer? Seemed like a great hangout, center of activity. If is was, many people might know and can't say without admitting the drug party.

something is going that hasn't been said yet, I'd bet on that! So if you just take their collective lifestyles and go from there it's pretty easy to figure drugs were involved as well as bad tempers which is also a running theme. And little Haleigh with that syndrome she had that made her have outbursts....Ron telling Misty to beat her till she goes to bed....drugs to where they lose control....I think that's the path!
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Lindsey and Chelsea Croslin Missing Links in Haleigh Cummings' Case? Empty Bingo

Post by augusta37 Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:46 am

"If Lindsey Croslin didn't already know Tommy was involved in some way with the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance, why didn't she come forward and contradict Tommy's September assertion that he was at the trailer during a time she'd previously said he spent with her? "

This has been baffling me as well. There are so many different possible scenarios and it makes it so confusing. For instance, say Lindsy and Tommy initially agreed to not divulge this info for fear of implicating Tommy, then for what reason did Tommy come forward later? And, IF they did have this pact then how could they be assured that Ron wouldn't divulge this info earlier on - and WHY DIDN'T HE?? When exactly did Ron confirm Tommy's confession regarding going by the trailer to check on Misty, anyone know?

augusta37

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Don't know who to trust, the cast of players keeps expanding.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:12 am

Hi augusta37, welcome to Reality Chatter. That's a good question, I don't know when Ron confirmed he asked Tommy to go check on Misty.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:18 pm

I wonder if it took him till LE got his phone records???
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:11 pm

geeze... seems like a bad soap opera to me..

i just Pray that there is a way to sort this out, and punish ALL those responsible to whatever happened to haleigh!

i am afraid though, that no one involved in this case will EVER tell enough of the truth to sort through all the BS!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:49 pm

I hope & pray, that's not the case Randi. I think that (just maybe) LE has evidence that they have not shared with the public. They have been very quiet about all of this. I was very surprised when they shared that they were now calling this a homicide. They must have something in order for that statement (IMO).

I, too, hope that every last one of them involved, whether from the beginning or along the way, gets punished.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down