Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!

+3
LottieM
FystyAngel
khintx
7 posters

Go down

Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet! Empty Re: Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!

Post by khintx Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:32 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m4d20-Dont-clear-Ronald-Cummings-just-yet

I don't know where to put this. Has anyone else read it? What do you guys think?? kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet! Empty Re: Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!

Post by FystyAngel Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 pm

khintx wrote:http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m4d20-Dont-clear-Ronald-Cummings-just-yet

I don't know where to put this. Has anyone else read it? What do you guys think?? kh

kh...I find this article VERY interesting! Thank you.

April 20, 3:24 PM Nashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet! Ronald10

The attorney for Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, recently told the media that law enforcement advised his client who is currently awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges, to start making funeral arrangements for his daughter who vanished in February of 2009.

The investigation has taken a horrific twist, as investigators have now declared this case a homicide.

Here is what Ronald Cumming's attorney Terry Shoemaker told HLN's "Nancy Grace" Monday night:

Now the focus of the case has been on a man by the name of Joe Overstreet. A cousin of Misty Croslin. The Grandmother of Misty Croslin and Joe Overstreet has made public statements saying that Misty and Joe along with Tommy Croslin who is also jailed on charges of drug trafficking are involved.

In one story Grandmother Flora Hollers says Tommy Croslin confessed to her that he and cousin Joe tied Haleigh up with a rope, tied her to cinderblocks and then threw Haleigh in the St. John's river there in Satsuma Florida.

But the grandmother is leaving out key details: Was she dead or alive when the two of them threw them into the river? Grandmother Hollers told Nancy Grace she didn't know. When you leave out such a huge element as whether the child was actually dead, that leads me to believe the "confession" or part of it, is complete bogus.

In my opinion Tommy Croslin was just trying to get the attention off of himself, his sister and possibly Ronald Cummings. Let's just blame this cousin of ours who happened to be in the area at the time. There is not enough details to lead me to believe that he is telling the truth.

Since Joe lives in Tennessee, he would not be a familar face to Haleigh. If he tried to harm her in anyway, would Haleigh have scratched him? Would Haleigh have bitten him? Has Tommy or Misty stated that there are scratches or bites to him? Is there any evidence other than what is alleged by Misty's family that points to Overstreet?

Are we really going to trust two people who have failed polygraph after polygraph? Who have been so deceptive and manipulative ever since Haleigh vanished?

Flora Hollers also told Nancy Grace, that she was told by "someone in Florida" that Misty hit Haleigh in the head with an object and then Joe and Tommy disposed of the body. When Grace pressed Hollers on who gave her that information she couldn't recall.

So someone tells you, that 3 of your grandchildren murdered a 5-year-old child, tied her body to a cinderblock and dumped the body in an alligator infested river, and you don't recall WHO gave you that information? What a load of crap.

Hollers went on to say that her grandchildren were involved and that they don't have any "remorse." Then in the next breath when Grace asked Hollers whether Misty was involved, Hollers responded by crying and said no. Hollers described how Misty loved children.

So which is it? Was she involved? Was she not involved? Does she love children or does she not have any remorse?

This is the same woman, Misty Croslin who went on the "Today Show" and accused someone in Haleigh's other side of the family, of abducting her. Croslin says it was the other side of the family, then it was cousin Joe. Who next? An alien from mars?

While everyone has worked themself up into a frenzy over Joe Overstreet, why not ask why Misty Croslin and Tommy Croslin are just now coming out with this information. It has been a year since Haleigh vanished. They have been in jail for 4 months. If they wanted to get out of jail, why didn't they spill the beans in January when they were first arrested? They all have lawyers, they were all advised who ever talks first gets the deal.

My theory is that when there is more than one person involved in a crime, that the people involved do not want to point at each other, but they want to point at someone who is not involved, to get the attention off of themselves.

Instead of looking at who Tommy and Misty are pointing the finger at, look at who they are not pointing the finger at: Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh Cummings who was jailed right along with them for trafficking drugs.

I keep going back to the night Haleigh vanished and the 911 call: