Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's The Night

3 posters

Go down

Tonight's The Night Empty Tonight's The Night

Post by Estee Sun May 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Well, we have all waited for this..The finale of LOST...This is one show that I got lost in, but never the less loved it...I found it as riveting as Twin Peaks...I'm recording the whole shebang of tonight's happening so I can catch up on what I've missed...Thank heaven for HULU and ABC Archives..we will be able to get our fill...

Celebrity Apprentice is wrapping up for this season, with the return of Bret Michaels who miraculously made a fabulous recovery...I can't wait to see it...Wonder who will win???
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Tonight's The Night Empty Re: Tonight's The Night

Post by Estee Mon May 24, 2010 9:40 am

With Lost recorded for me to watch at my leisure I watched Celebrity Apprentice...I was quite touched with everyones accolades for Bret..and I am glad he won...I shouldn't say won cause he earned it...Diabetes is a deadly disease/condition and he has certainly lived a long time with it...Hopefully the money donated to his charity will help children with this disorder cope and learn that although there is no cure one can still HAVE A LIFE...
Autism is no walk in the park for those afflicted, however it is not the KILLER that Diabetes is...I believe the right person won for the right reasons...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon May 24, 2010 11:21 am

Estee, did you notice Bret was limping? Do you happen to know why?

Yes, I'm glad he won too, as my 9 y/o grandson has JD. He was diagnosed at the age of 2 and had to take shots till he was 5. He now has the pump, he can check himself, put in the reading to the meter, key in number of carbs he ate, and the meter gives the correct amount of insulin.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Mon May 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Mama...sorry to be so late getting back to you, but I had to work for "APD" (almost pay dirt...it should be almost paid dirt as thats about what they pay me)I know I work dirt cheap but they are ridiculous...anyway...yes I noticed Bret's limp...The only thing I could think of was that they had done a cardiac cath and gone thru his femoral ...It hadn't been very long ago and the area could be tender and he could have been favoring it...He certainly is one lucky man...did you notice he said he was taking a chance being there that night...kinda makes me think that the docs advised against it...God Bless Him...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue May 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Yes Estee you are right. Yesterday on ET or Inside Edition they told that his doctors advised against him going, and they actually had an ambulance, nurse and doctor on stand-by right outside the set. Well, the ambulance was outside the theater, but the nurse and doctor were just off stage.

They also explained his limp. After the brain bleed, his left side was paralyzed for some time. It was starting to get better when he had the stroke, and it affected his left side again.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed May 26, 2010 11:47 am

Thanks Mama...I hope and pray for his FULL recovery...

Did you see Idol last night??? Wonder what Simon's big surprise will be??? Guess we'll just have to wait and see..I think it is odd how they keep mentioning that Lee was a "paint salesman"...Is that their way of telling people to vote for him??? Why not mention that Crystal was a single mom wanting the best for her son and trying to get out from under life in a small town???
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed May 26, 2010 6:34 pm

You know, which ever one wins, they both have big futures ahead of them. Who ever wins has a contract with that old guy (can't remember his name) that promoted Whitney Houston.

But the other is free to sign with whom ever they want to. You know Ellen has started her own record studio, called 11-11 and on her show today she said she had just signed that little 12 y/o boy who has clips on You Tube, and his videos have had over 30 million hits. His name is Grayson Chance and he is a baby doll, and he even writes his own songs.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed May 26, 2010 6:36 pm

I really like Lee..... but he was 'off' somehow last night. He was so nervous. And he didn't look like he was having any fun at all. I hope he wins tho. I dig Crystal too, but she'll do great on her own. I want to see a paint store salesman win! I "regular guy." A "down home Joe." But that's just me. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Can you believe...Bret is on IDOL?????
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed May 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Oh No Estee, I missed him. Was he on stage or in the audience?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed May 26, 2010 10:30 pm

Mama...He was on stage, playing his guitar and singing with Lee...I couldn't believe it...What a brave man...or should I say fool hardy individual???? I quess he figures what has he got to lose...If he's gonna croak he might as well do it while doing what he loves...Somebody UP THERE is watching over him...God Bless Him !!!
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Wed May 26, 2010 10:39 pm

I know on the show I watched Monday nite, ET or Inside Edition, in his interview after winning Trump's show, he said he was going back on tour.

I hope he takes care of himself. I'm sure he will have medics on hand and I think he realizes if he feels anything unusual, he will get checked out.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed May 26, 2010 11:47 pm

I wrote this to Estee after I watched the show..... but wanted to share it with all of you too:

That was GREAT! Bret looks to good (dare I say, YUMMY!). I am so glad he is doing so well!

On another note.... could you believe how Joe Cocker looked??? I saw him when he was doing his "Mad Dogs and Englishmen" tour with Leon Russell, Bobby Preston, Rita Coolige, etc. And I have a sweet place for him too. But honestly, if he had never opened is mouth and started singin, I would not have know who that even was!

xxoo kh

PS: I am also soooo glad Lee won! That's what American Idol is all about........ turning paint salesmen with talent into stars! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down