Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Premier night!! YAY!! I couldn't wait for this!

2 posters

Go down

Premier night!!  YAY!!  I couldn't wait for this! Empty Premier night!! YAY!! I couldn't wait for this!

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 pm

I love Survivor! It is one of my favorite reality shows! I could hardly wait for this day to come! LOL
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Premier night!!  YAY!!  I couldn't wait for this! Empty Re: Premier night!! YAY!! I couldn't wait for this!

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Wow, I LOVED it! Russel, the little slimeball troll had me laughing througout the show. Marrisa, well, what can I say? She wasn't too bright, telling anyone that you are leery of them the first few days, ugh! Laughing An interesting group of characters this season.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Premier night!!  YAY!!  I couldn't wait for this! Empty Re: Premier night!! YAY!! I couldn't wait for this!

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:37 pm

I am going to TRY and watch this season. Eric (bf) LOVES survivor. I don't know what it is for me the last few seasons. I just haven't been able to stay interested. I am going to try though. I caught a few minutes of it last night. But I tivo'd it and will watch it late this weekend, as Eric is working midnights and the kids are at their dad's. So, me will be all alone. Sigh!
Hmmmm.....guess I shouldn't say that on the internet huh? Well, i do have a KILLER, VICIOUS, guard dog. My icon looks very much like my Buddy. Laughing Vicious, don't you agree???
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down