Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10

+12
lisa51
Hunters G-ma
ruckrider bball
sitemama
Randie
JAG
Justice4all
Ann - Tx
Piper
shortcircuit
Estee
Julie
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 Empty Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10

Post by Julie Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:42 am

Eric Preimesberger case: A continuing look into this mysterious case

Posted on July 19th, 2010 by Valhall

This is to allow the discussion to continue on the mysterious disappearance of Eric Dee Preimesberger in Reno, Nevada some where around the 20th of April, 2010. At this time Eric’s wife, Kristi, (last known person to have seen him) is still missing. Her previous accounts to family, friends and law enforcement on the events surrounding Eric’s disappearance are suspect, inconsistent, and downright hinky. Kristi was last seen (as far as we know) on June 16th after spending a couple of weeks with Eric’s stepsisters in Vancouver, Wa. She left their home with two small children, Ivy Preimesberger – age 6, and Damion Preimesberger – age 20+ months. Based on the limited amount of information and past history the children are considered endangered.

In addition to Kristi Morgan Preimesberger being missing, with her and Eric’s two small children, Tim Morgan, Kristi’s brother is now missing. Tim had traveled to Reno, NV sometime either before or right after Eric went missing. He is reported to have helped Kristi load up all belongings at the rent home she and Eric had shared in Reno, and accompany Kristi and the children back to his home in Eugene, Oregon. They stayed there until they left to spend time in Vancouver with Eric’s stepsisters.

Below are the previous articles covering this case. They also include missing persons flyers created here at The Hinky Meter. We ask you assist in whatever manner possible in finding these missing adults and children.

Read more & see previous HM articles here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/19/eric-preimesberger-case-a-continuing-look-into-this-mysterious-case/

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 Empty Re: Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10

Post by Estee Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 am

This is the first I've heard of this case...It reads like a mystery with all these people missing...Wonder if they've assumed false identities and moved somewhere to start over...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 Empty A little info

Post by shortcircuit Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:46 pm

From the comments posted at The Hinky Meter, there is strong reason to believe Eric is dead. As for the others they seem to be making every effort to hide from everyone.
The family moved from Reno to Oregon using a moving pod. The pod has been examined by LE with cadaver dogs, (3 of them) with all hitting on the pod, indicating decop of a human corpse. There is great concern for Eric's two small children.
Many feel the children are in danger.

shortcircuit

Back to top Go down

Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 Empty Re: Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10

Post by Piper Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

This is horrible, I hope the children are safe. I can't understand why people don't remember that divorce is an option, it's not the final end.....how sad.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Welcome shortcircuit, and thank you for the summary. I haven't had a chance to read everything at HM about this case. I am hoping that the family gets some answers soon, it's got to be horrible not knowing.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcircuit Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:23 pm

From what we know at this point the wife was into pills. There marriage was always bit rocky, and we know she had one child while in the marriage, by another man. This man now has custody of that child. The last time Eric's Mother spoke with him on the phone, was on his wedding anniversary, April 20th. His wife had gone out to get food for the family, and was gone for 11 hours. She called a family member saying she was stuck in snow, although there wasn't any reports of snow in the area at that time.

My best guess is, when at last she did return, there was an altercation and possibly Eric was severely injured or killed.

With in a couple weeks of her move to Oregon, she had left her brother's place and gone to Washington state to stay with Eric's step sister. From there she left saying she was going to her Mother's in New Mexico, but never arrived. Her Mother claims she has spoken with her and she and the kids are all OK. The Mother sees no reason that LE should e looking for her as she has done nothing wrong. The only ones who can be trusted are members of Eric's family.

shortcircuit

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Has her mother's phone records checked out to verify her claim that she spoke to the daughter? And did they check to see what number the daughter was calling from, i.e. cell phone, motel, store, etc.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcircuit Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:05 am

Some parts of the investigation are not being shared. We know the wife has a cell phone, so assume this is her means of communication.
Eric's Mother had not been able to get authorities to look into his disappearance until she contacted The Hinky Meter owner and asked for help. There has been a long of delay in getting the investigation started.

shortcircuit

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Eric Preimesberger case: Keeping his story alive

Posted on August 4th, 2010 by Valhall

A special message from Kay, Eric’s mother.

I have spoken with Detective Myers and he would appreciate it if the media could get photos of Eric out and list him as a missing and endangered adult. Eric is missing under suspicious circumstances and anyone with information can contact Detective Myers at the Reno Police Department directly. His phone number is 775-657-4801. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can call Secret Witness in Reno at 775-322-4900 or on the internet at secretwitness.com.
Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/04/eric-preimesberger-case-keeping-his-story-alive/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 am

Did they open that POD storage unit yet? I thought there was an odor emmanating from it...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 pm

x

Last edited by tish on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:32 am

From HM:

Ann - Tx said: { Aug 6, 2010 - 03:08:28 }
Awesome News!

I know Val is not here today per a comment she left on Just for Chat earlier this morning.

I just saw this and want to share with all! Val and Kay, Eric Preimseberger’s mom, will probably be a guest on BNN Radio – Simon Barrett’s Show this Sunday, August 8, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. CDT.

There will be discussions on the Haleigh Cummings Case, Caylee Anthony Case, Eric Preimseberger and the Zachary Pittman Case (Louisiana).

I hope every one can tune in. I listen to this show on a regular basis and it is a great show.! They have an awesome regular guest panel plus call in guests. They also open up the lines and take a few calls from whomever calls in and wants to ask a question.

For your info, they have a Live Chat during the show that is monitored by Jan Barrett, Editor – BNN. Fun! I’ve never been on it but I will sign in this Sunday. They will probably leave me in the dust! LOL

I am so excited! I can hardly wait until Sunday. Val will be awesome because she is so knowledgeable of the facts! Kay will be able to tell her story of Eric. Way to go Val and Kay, Eric’s mom!!!

Here is the Link to the article that states this:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125028#comment-1724602
BNN 8-6-10 Article by Simon Barrett, Editor

“Haleigh – Caylee – Zachary – Eric: BNN Radio Sunday Aug/8″

Hope to “see” all of you at the BNN Radio Show on Sunday. Let’s all be there for Val and Kay!

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:37 am

From Hinky.....

» Valhall said: { Aug 7, 2010 - 03:08:15 }
Okay, change of plans.

Kay has had to taken her paraplegic daughter into the hospital because of a pretty concerning pressure wound. The radio interview with Kay will NOT be held tomorrow. Jan will reschedule it for a future date. However, the Barretts will briefly discuss Eric’s case.

Please pray for Kay and her daughter.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Wow, Julie! I finally found this thread with a comment box! Yes, I am making progress! LOL

Julie, for your info, Kay Wilson, Eric's mom, and Valhall (The Hinky Meter) will be call in guests on Simon Barrett's Radio Show this Sunday, 8-15-10, at 3 p.m. CDT.

They were suppose to appear last Sunday but Kay had to cancel due to a family emergency.

I am really looking forward to Kay and Val's guest appearance.

I need to go but I will try to come back tonight and figure things out here. After I submit this, I will try to find my way back to the Messages and see if I can leave anybody a reply. I did see your message about telling me I need to comment on a thread first before I can PM.

What would I do if I could not attend the School of Julie! Deja Vu again . . . .almost a year to date! I'm going to see if I can figure out how to use a Smiley! study Cool!

I can post a Smiley and I'm trying to figure out the edit feature! Making substantial progress here. Maybe it won't take years to learn my way here! LOL
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 88030 Ann, you're doing great!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Thank you, Julie! I'm only as good as what my teacher, as in you, taught me! Lot to learn here! Very Happy
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 pm

Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 Student-head-explodes Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 Teacher-emoticon-black-board

roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Wow, Julie! That is cool! I like that!

There might be a break in Eric's case. Randy, a relative (I think) of Kay's, left a comment on Eric's thread at the Hinky saying Tim and Kristi have been found! Said Tim confessed. Here is the Link and the comment:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/04/eric-preimesberger-case-keeping-his-story-alive/#comment-59288
The Hinky Meter by Valhall Eric Preimesberger thread

» Randie said: { Aug 13, 2010 - 08:08:32 }
Tim and Kristie have been found.

Time confessed.

There is more that can’t be relayed at this time.
~~~~~~~~
Julie, there may be other updates later tonight. You might want to monitor the comment board on that thread so you can update your article.

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Julie, I just love your 10:44 p.m. Makes me laugh!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Where is my 10:44?
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 pm

Oh, you probably mean the 5:44, yeah, I love your head on there! roflao
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Valhall is reporting that Eric's mother has received confirmation that he is dead.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/13/eric-preimesberger-case-eric-confirmed-dead/
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:00 am

So, according to a comment at Val's site, I take it that Eric has been confirmed dead...I am extremely saddened by this and had hoped that he could have been found alive...Sooo many questions yet to be answered...I know Kay has been worried to say the least...Now she can start the healing process once he is laid to rest...My prayers go out to Kay and the rest of Eric's family...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:48 am

Hi, Estee!

Yes, Eric is confirmed dead.

On the previous thread, at The Hinky (Val's), a family member made a comment that Kristi and Tim (Eric's wife and her brother) were found and Tim confessed. Did not say what Tim confessed to.

Also, Marica, Kay's sister made a brief comment about Eric is confirmed dead and she said the children are safe.

It is good to know that the children are safe. Kay has been so worried about Ivy and Damien. Here is the Link to the previous Eric thread at Val's:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/04/eric-preimesberger-case-keeping-his-story-alive/
The Hinky Meter by Valhall 8-4-10

"Eric Preimesberger case: Keeping his story alive"
~~~~~~
Estee, you may not remember me but I "chatted" with you on another blog about a year ago. I used the nic, "Ann-Tx".

It is nice to see you again! Julie invited me to join the RC! This is an awesome site! It may be a while before I learn my way around here!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:52 am

Eric Preimesberger case: Eric confirmed dead

Posted on August 13th, 2010 by Valhall

It is with a very sad heart I report that Kay has received confirmation that her dear son, Eric Dee Preimesberger, is dead. We received the message via the family just a bit ago:

Marcia here…Kay has asked that I post the following message: The children are safe. Thank you ALL for your awesome efforts! The search for Eric is over. It has been confirmed. Kay says, “My Baby is confirmed dead”. As we are authorized to do so, more info will be released. Again, Thank you all soooo very much! Thank you Val for this forum so these wonderful people can do what they do best.

Sincerely,

The Family of the Late Great Eric Dee Preimesberger

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/13/eric-preimesberger-case-eric-confirmed-dead/

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:17 am

Jan Barrett, Editor, BNN, wrote a beautiful article about Eric Preimesberger today.

At the request of Kay, Eric's mom, Jan and Simon Barrett agreed to cover Eric's case. They have written articles and Eric is now featured on Simon's Sunday Radio Show.

Kay, Eric's mom, e-mailed me Thursday and Friday and she was excited that she and Val were going to be guests on Sunday's show. She was excited because she was going to get exposure for Eric's case and Kristi and the two children, Ivy and Damion, who were on the run. I don't know if Kay will be able to make an appearance this Sunday or not.

I noticed on the Comment Board that Valhall and some of the folks that post at The Hinky Meter left a comment on Eric's thread. I left a comment also. Here is the Link to the article:

http://www.bloggernews.net/125073
BNN article by Jan Barrett, Editor

"Eric Preimesberger May He Rest In Peace"
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:31 am

For your info, Simon's Radio Show is this Sunday at 3 p.m. CDT.

They will be discussing the Casey Anthony Case, Haleigh Cummings, Eric Preimesberger and Zachary Pittman ( a young man from Pearl River, Louisiana) who has been missing for over a year. His mother, Christy Ragas, has made several guest appearances on the show. I think she might make an appearance on this Sunday's show.

Zachary's case is kind of similar to Eric's. I have been working with Jan Barrett and Christy in trying to get the major TV stations and newspaper in New Orleans, La. to cover Zachary's case. I have personally talked to the decision makers and did a follow up e-mail with all of the major media sources in New Orleans.

Tomorrow (Monday) is a scheduled follow-up date so I am hoping we can get Zachary's case some exposure. Christy thinks her son is dead and he has been murdered. Very interesting case!

If anyone is interested in Simon's Radio Show, here is the Link. You can click on in the article to listen to the radio show. I think it will be a very interesting show. I am looking forward to what will be disclosed about Eric's case.

http://www.bloggernews.net/125063#comment-1729963
BNN Simon Barrett 8-13-10

"BNN Radio Schedule - Aug 14 - Aug 15"

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:43 am

On Eric's current thread at The Hinky Meter, many folks have left beautiful, heartfelt condolences for Kay, Eric's mom.

I noticed shortly after midnight, Kay, left a comment or two.

If anyone is interested, here is the Link:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/13/eric-preimesberger-case-eric-confirmed-dead/#comment-59795
The Hinky Meter by Valhall 8-13-10

"Eric Preimesberger case: Eric confirmed dead" by Valhall
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm

This is so very sad.........
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 am

Updated info: Also, please note the last paragraph!

"Brother, sister face murder charges"

The Register - Guard
Eugene, Oregon
8-17-10

A Eugene man and his sister are being held in a Minnesota jail after police there arrested the siblings on warrants charging them with murder.

The arrests of Timothy Wayne Morgan and Kristi Michelle Preimes­berger come about a month after Eugene police searched a portable storage unit, looking for the body of the woman’s husband, Eric Preimesberger of Reno, Nev.

Police in Roseville, Minn., arrested Mor-gan, 25, on Aug. 10 on a felony drug possession charge. That set in motion a series of events that led authorities to find out later in the week that the pair was wanted in Nevada on murder charges, Roseville police Lt. Lorne Rosand said Monday.

Read more: http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/news/cityregion/25188041-46/guard-register-startstoryhere-writername.csp
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 am

Ann - Tx wrote:Updated info: Also, please note the last paragraph!

"Brother, sister face murder charges"

The Register - Guard
Eugene, Oregon
8-17-10

A Eugene man and his sister are being held in a Minnesota jail after police there arrested the siblings on warrants charging them with murder.

The arrests of Timothy Wayne Morgan and Kristi Michelle Preimes­berger come about a month after Eugene police searched a portable storage unit, looking for the body of the woman’s husband, Eric Preimesberger of Reno, Nev.

Police in Roseville, Minn., arrested Mor-gan, 25, on Aug. 10 on a felony drug possession charge. That set in motion a series of events that led authorities to find out later in the week that the pair was wanted in Nevada on murder charges, Roseville police Lt. Lorne Rosand said Monday.

Read more: http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/news/cityregion/25188041-46/guard-register-startstoryhere-writername.csp
~~~~~~~
Wow! This is nice! Whoever did this . . . . it looks nice. sitemama, did you do this? Was it FystyAngel or Justice4all? Being that I'm fairly new, I don't know who else could have put the Link like this. Anyway, great job!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:40 am

I noticed the comment about blogs in the last paragraph. It's good to see the news sites starting to recognize the fact that blogs often bring awareness to cases that are pretty much being ignored by the media.

I'm behind in my reading about this case at the Hinky Meter. Has anybody ever said what Tim and Kristi's motive might be?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 am

Justice4all wrote:I noticed the comment about blogs in the last paragraph. It's good to see the news sites starting to recognize the fact that blogs often bring awareness to cases that are pretty much being ignored by the media.

I'm behind in my reading about this case at the Hinky Meter. Has anybody ever said what Tim and Kristi's motive might be?
~~~~~~
Hi, Justice!

I am following this case closely at The Hinky. No motive has been disclosed yet.

I just posted a Link at Val's not long ago. It is an excellent article. Very informative. Includes mug shots (I assume). Details how the arrests came about. The $60,000 in cash made me think Tim was selling drugs. There was all kinds of narcotics seized when Tim was arrested in addition to the $60,000 cash.

Per the article, it is expected Kristi and her brother, Tim, will be extradited to Nevada today or Thursday. The article is worth a read:

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/ci_15810766
The Pioneer Press - TwinCities.com St. Paul, Minn 8-18-10 Updated: 12:12 a.m. CDT

"Siblings suspected in Nevada man's disappearance arrested in Roseville"
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 am

Justice4all wrote:I noticed the comment about blogs in the last paragraph. It's good to see the news sites starting to recognize the fact that blogs often bring awareness to cases that are pretty much being ignored by the media.

I don't think a motive has come out yet, but he was beaten to death with a baseball bat.

Val and Kay have both posted at UBTJ as well a some "guests". I haven't went back to see which links you guys don't have that we do and sadly don't have time at this moment to go look. Like you, I've only had the time to skim most cases these days.

If somebody has time to look, feel free to grab the links from here:
http://s2.excoboard.com/UBTJ/164525/2208782/3#7225470

Lyn has been on top of this case almost from day one.

My heart and Prayers go out to the entire families at this time. May God Bless those kids.

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 am

All I know is there was an argument that took place and Eric ended up dead:

It was an argument that took 29-year-old Eric Preimesberger’s life; apparently one between him and his brother-in-law, Timothy Wayne Morgan. It happened just days before he and his wife were to move with Tim to Eugene, Oregon and start a new life with a new business and great hopes. And after the fight had ended, Eric’s wife, Kristi Michelle (Morgan) Preimesberger knew her brother had mortally wounded her husband. But instead of helping Eric, or taking any action that could have saved his life, Kristi chose to “aide her brother in avoiding arrest for Eric Preimesberger’s death”. That’s what the warrant against Kristi Preimesberger states.

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/17/eric-preimesberger-case-kristi-chose-tim-over-eric/

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:57 am

At HM, Ann-TX has provided quite a few links on Eric's story. You can scroll backwards or forwards from this HM link to see them.
~~~~

Ann - Tx said: { Aug 18, 2010 - 10:08:49 }
http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2010/08/timothy_morgan.php
Minneapolis City Pages 8-18-10 7:41 a.m.

“Timothy Morgan and Kristi Preimesberger nabbed here for Reno murder”

Read more:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/17/eric-preimesberger-case-kristi-chose-tim-over-eric/#comment-61143
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Awesome, Julie!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:04 pm

Ann - Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 88030 - You're the one who found & posted all those links!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JAG Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Thanks Julie! And Ann! I don't get to HM as much as I'd like to be able to. I need about 20 more hours in a day at a times....

JAG

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:04 pm

Me too, JAG! :)
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 pm

Julie wrote:Ann - Eric Preimesberger - Found Deceased 8/19/10 88030 - You're the one who found & posted all those links!
Yes, Julie, but I suggested you click on all of those links and C/P them here which would have taken you forever. The way you did it is awesome. Who has time to do it the way I suggested. I never even thought of the way you did it.
Way cool, Julie! Cool
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Ann - I take lots of shortcuts in life. Very Happy
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 pm

Ann - I'm still laughing about how I did that.

Click here on Ann's link, then scroll forwards or backwards.

Laughing
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Julie wrote:Ann - I'm still laughing about how I did that.

Click here on Ann's link, then scroll forwards or backwards.

Laughing
Yes, Julie, when one thinks about it........what a labor intensive, dumb suggestion I had . . . . bat
It really is funny! roflao Yes, Julie, great to take shortcuts in life . . . . don't go to California to get to Gary, Indiana!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Ann-It wasn't a dumb suggestion, just more than what I was able to do. I can be lazy sometimes too. I'd rather go to California than Gary, anyday.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Remains of Eric Preimesberger Found

On Tuesday the Reno Police Department revealed that they had found the remains Eric Preimesberger last Thursday (August 19th) near Frenchman’s Reservoir.

Posted: 12:58 PM Aug 24, 2010

RENO, NV – On Tuesday the Reno Police Department revealed that they had found the remains Eric Preimesberger last Thursday (August 19th) near Frenchman’s Reservoir.

The suspect in the murder, Tim Morgan, has been extradited to Reno from Roseville, MN. Morgan’s sister (and Eric’s wife) Kristi Preimesberger has also been extradited and is being held as a material witness.

Read more: http://www.kolotv.com/news/headlines/101409014.html?ref=014
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 am

Katfish wrote a beautiful article in memory of Eric. Kay, Eric's mom, provided info for this article.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eric Preimesberger, The Story Of A Man Who Loved Life, A Man Whose Life Was Cut Short

Eric's life was taken by a senseless act of violence, in Reno, NV.

Eric's life was taken sometime between April 21, 2010 and April 24, 2010 by a senseless act of violence, in Reno, NV. His legal date of death is the day the M.E.'s office received him into their care which was 8/19/2010.

The purpose of the article you are reading is to pay tribute to Eric Preimesberger's life. Katfish.....ponders did a report on Eric in July of this year, entitled: The Mysterious Disappearance Of Eric Preimesberger. If you are interested in learning about the circumstances in which Eric went missing, please follow the link above to the previous article.

I am working on an article entitled: The Mystery Is Solved, Eric Preimesberger's Remains Are Found, The Quest for Justice begins. In that article I will provide details about Eric's death, those who are accused and the long journey Eric's family and friends will take in their quest for justice. To be honest, I was working on that article before I started this one. In an effort to protect the investigation, the decision was made to hold off on reporting any details about the arrest of the accused and the admissions they were making until 8 / 24. The accused have now been arraigned, so it's ok to report those details....But... as I worked on it, I kept coming back to Eric and felt the need to learn more about his life. As I came to learn more about Eric I also learned what a devastating loss his senseless killing was to so many.

Read more: http://katfishponders.blogspot.com/2010/08/eric-preimesberger-story-of-man-who.html
Katfish Ponders

Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:08 am

Snaz, in regard to the article that Katfish wrote, do you know how to do a tiny url? If so, please replace the above link with a tiny url.

Thank you in advance!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:14 am

Victim's mother says she knew something was off
By Jaclyn O'Malley • jomalley@rgj.com • August 20, 2010

Kay Wilson said she knew something wasn't right when she heard that her 29-year-old son had abandoned his family and cherished motor scooter days before they were supposed to move from Reno to Oregon.

On Friday, she learned that her instincts were right.
That was the day Reno homicide detectives traveled to Minnesota to arrest Eric Preimesberger's best friend and brother-in-law, Timothy Wayne Morgan, on a charge he fatally bludgeoned Preimesberger with a baseball bat on April 24 during a fight at Preimesberger's home on Red Baron Boulevard.
Wilson's daughter-in-law, Kristi Michelle Preimesberger, is being held on a material witness warrant with $100,000 cash bail. She is alleged to be an eyewitness to her husband's killing and is accused of covering it up to spare her brother from facing criminal charges.

Read more: http://www.rgj.com/article/20100820/NEWS/8200406/1321
Reno Gazetter Journal (RGJ) Reno, NV
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Kay Wilson, Eric Preimesberger's mother, asked Jan Barrett to publish Eric's obituary.

Jan, Editor of BNN, wrote this beautiful, heartfelt article about Eric. After reading the obit that Kay wrote, I feel like I knew Eric.
~~~~~~~

Mother of Eric Preimesberger’s Words In Memory of Her Son
Posted on August 30th, 2010 by Jan Barrett

A few weeks ago a caring friend online that told me about a mother, Kay Wilson, needing help getting the word out about her son, Eric Preimesberger that had disappeared. She had not heard from him since April 20th, 2010 when she spoke to him on his wedding anniversary. She talked to him about the move he and his wife and their two children, Ivy Rayne and Damien Eric, planned to go from Reno, Nevada to Eugene Oregon. Eric planned to start a new business with his wife, Kristi’s brother, Timmy Morgan. Sadly Kay never had the chance again to hear her son’s voice again. You can find my first article here on BNN which I wrote on August 5th, 2010.

9 days later it was reported on The Hinky Meter, by ValHall that Eric’s wife, Kristi and her brother, Timmy were located in Minnesota and the two children were OK. At the time all that we were told was that Timmy had confessed but it wasn’t exactly clear as to what exactly he had confessed to. You can find my report here from August 14th, 2010.

Later it was learned that Eric died a brutal death at the hands of his brother in law while apparently Kristi watched. Val has an article which you can read here explaining it in more details. Val I personally would like to thank you for your coverage of Eric’s disappearance. You have been a blessing to Kay and her family. God bless your heart.

A few days ago I received a request from Kay asking me to please read the obituary she wrote in honor of her son on our Sunday Broadcast but unfortunately we had decided to cancel that program but we will return next week. I asked Kay if she would like me to post it here in my article and she said yes.

Here is the heartbreaking obituary that Kay wrote in memory of her loving son, Eric Preimesberger.

Read more: http://www.bloggernews.net/125169#comment-1742197
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next