Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Nejame & the Anthonys

2 posters

Go down

Mark Nejame & the Anthonys Empty Mark Nejame & the Anthonys

Post by khintx Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:56 am

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf

(Some interesting snippets by me- see pdf file for entire Emails. kh)

Dear George and Cindy,

There are several matters which need to be clarified as your letter includes a multitude of inaccuracies and falsehoods.

It was explained to me that you were getting destroyed in the press because of your behavior and that you needed assistance.

….

The conditions were that I would not represent Casey in any way whatsoever and that I could use whatever efforts needed to assist in finding Caylee or in determining what happened to her EVEN IF IT LED TO CASEY. You both agreed in front of numerous witnesses. You agreed that if it led to Casey then she should get whatever punishment was coming to her because your primary concern was your granddaughter, Caylee. Based on these conditions, I agreed to represent you.

I terminated my representation after I had enough of you not following advice, being deceptive and working against the cause of finding Caylee and shifting your focus to defending Casey. The facts were becoming overwhelming that your daughter was fully involved in Caylee’s disappearance. Your focus, contrary to your present assertions, didn’t seem to be directed towards finding the truth about what happened to Caylee, but rather more and more on protecting Casey.

It is pretty apparent that you are either lying or staying intentionally blind to the truth.

Stop all of your silly and nonsensical ranting. It seems that you are fabricating matters in an effort to do whatever it takes to help Casey’s defense…even if it means ignoring the truth about what really happened to Caylee. If you don’t care about what happened to Caylee then just admit it. Stop twisting the truth and doing the bidding of her defense.

I did not get a waiver from you in consideration of Brad reviewing the TES documents. Check your dates and facts. They were unrelated. Your waiver is valid and cannot be recanted. Regardless, it’s irrelevant. My mission continues to be to determine what happened to Caylee, even if yours is not. I don’t expect that to be the mission of your daughter or her attorney, but I had hoped for better from you concerning Caylee.
Since you are in obvious contact with Casey’s defense, please stop doing their bidding without first getting your facts straight.

Your blame is misdirected.

If you wish to deal with the truth, come by my office with your very good attorney, Brad Conway. Without drama or argument, allow me to show you exactly what I am referencing in this letter. If your mind is open to the truth, which sadly, it does not seem to be, than the facts are evident and clear. If on the other hand, you only want to defend Casey regardless of the facts or the truth, then all of our time would be wasted as you will only keep lying to yourselves and others.

Even though you wrote to me directly, I am sending this to Brad Conway, so that he may forward it to you since he is your attorney.

Regards,
Mark E. NeJame
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Mark Nejame & the Anthonys Empty Re: Mark Nejame & the Anthonys

Post by khintx Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:10 am

Cindy's response to Nejame's letter too for those who can't read PDFs.

To: bconwaylaw@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Brad...please forward this letter to your clients in response to their letter to me today. I thought it best to send it to you. Call me.
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 19:53:04 +0000

well this shows exactly what i am talking about. Mark cannot be trusted he's already lying.

The day we met with Mark we were in Williams office. We had just met with Pete B. Lee was with us. William told us he wanted us to meet with someone that he thought could help us. William called from the conference room we all stayed together, when we left Williams office Lee drove William and George and I followed. We did not even know where we were going. As we got to Marks building Mark was entering the same time as we were. William introduced us for the first time. Ironically channel 6 news was already at Marks waiting. William, Lee, George nor I called them. Wonder who did!!

Other issue he is mistaken. I was not having issues with Larry Garrison until after Mark became our attorney. It was actually Jim Lictenstein who got, the proof that Larry was taking money because I was being accused by a reporter at channel 13 news. I asked Jim to get me proof that it was Larry and he did. I have the emails to prove it. Mark was the one who wanted to publically humiliate Larry.

Mark is also lying about never wanting Casey's case. He kept telling me that Jose was incompetent and that he could do a better job. In fact Mark wanted to work with Jose because he thought his relationship with the sheriffs office and the states atty office could help. It was I who did not want Mark anywhere near Casey. He pushed several times for us to convince Casey to speak to him. He said Jose did not have Casey's best interest. Mark also needs to remember that althought there were several times that he and I disaggreed, I told him at any time he could back out. In fact I remember one day I was called to his office because he wanted to end it but after actually speaking to me and understnding where I was coming from, Mark actually asked me to stay on with him. I gave Mark another chance. If Mark recalls he was at a banquet the night we parted ways. I was at dinner with George, Michelle Bart, and Dominic when Mark called me and told me that everyone (specifically other attorneys and county officials)was asking him why he was our attorney. I believe he may have been at a Demmings party because shortly after Mark was named as part of his commity. During the call Mark was again advising me to throw Casey under the bus. That was when l todl him that we were done and hung up on him. Mark started texting me that he was not going to be treated that way. I told him he didnt need to worry because was done with him. I have 3 wittnesses.

Tim Miller never came for Caylee, he came for the media, just like Mark did. Tim promised me that he would not do media excpt what local came to the searches. We all know what happened next.

How about Tim being in with Leonard planting the Disney dress at the airport 2 days before the grand jury. l found out thru people that used to work with TES that he was involved in that but last minute did not take credit for finding the dress. Mark knows that Tim was working for the sheriffs office and never for Caylee. Ask Mark when he ever asked anyone to look for Caylee. He was too busy smoking cigars with John Alien. I would love to see Mark.

You know OUR focus has always been Caylee first, Caylee second. It has never changed for us. Casey became a priority when the rules of justice begain to go out the window. Justice for Caylee is justice for Casey and visa versa. It was always a priority of OCSD to prove Casey did something to Caylee and they never looked anywhere else. They have been and keep trying to make the evidence fit. When it doesn't then they alter

He makes me want to vomit when he says he cared. Mark only cares for Mark and doesn't do anything for anyone without it benifiting him, Brad I will never trust Mark, he is worse than John Morgan. Morgan can't help being a slug because he is a sick drunk. Mark has no excuse.

kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Mark Nejame & the Anthonys Empty Re: Mark Nejame & the Anthonys

Post by khintx Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:50 am