Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

4 posters

Go down

Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand Empty Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:11 am

http://www.wftv.com/news/20907568/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Zenaida Gonzalez's lawyers say they've exposed a lie in the case against Casey Anthony. They say the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, was not telling the truth on the witness stand last week.

Also, a new motion from the prosecution claims one of Casey's lawyers is either lying or not playing by the court's rules.

See more at link above.

I knew DC was lying. I said all along, that Baez and DC made up that agreement right before that court hearing. I don't think that's too difficult too see now. They all lie SO much, they can't remember their lies. This won't be the last person exposed for their lies, for sure. And he's NOT doing this to protect KC, I guarantee it. What a slime ball!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand Empty Re: Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:12 pm

I am sure DC is going to TRY and use some excuse, like I had soooo many agreements, I was confused or unsure of the dates, blah, blah, blah. However, there is great consequence to this LIE, IMO. The defense said in open court that there is evidence that Caylee's remains were not placed there until AFTER KC was in jail. Who GOT this evidence? DC? Someone is NOT being truthful here. I think it's a whole lot of people. The state is on this one, for sure! I love Kathi Belich's report on this with Bill Shaeffer too.

http://www.wftv.com/video/20911069/index.html

Last edited by Tracey6434 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video link)
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand Empty Re: Anthonys' P.I. Accused Of Lying On Stand

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:18 pm

The thing I think will work against him though, is the fact, he did keep saying wait, I want to be clear here, wait, I don't want it to be misunderstood, I have to say I am guestimating, etc., etc. So, I hope that is shown by Mitnik when DC tries to claim he was confused.
He was NOT confused. He was trying to be slippery in his lies. If there are consequences, I'm hoping it will be with the FBI. I have a feeling those consequences would be more severe. And very possibly could make him a witness in the murder trial, which to me, is where it would be of most benefit.
I wonder what his comment on this will be. I'm sure his lawyer has been contacted for comment. Hmmmmm....
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:32 am

Here are the new motions M & M filed to compel DC and for Sanctions. If the exhibit links don't work, you can get them at the first link and look to the column on the right. They are listed below. So you know which ones they are.

Zenaida files New Motion to Compel Dominic Casey's Appearance at Deposition and Motion for Sanctions

http://www.forthepeople.com/casey-anthony-case.htm

* Exhibit A Part 1
* Exhibit A Part 2
* Exhibit B
* Exhibit C
* Exhibit D
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 am

I had previously posted here, that I wonder what DC and his attorney's response would be to this discovery. If you see #8 on the document marked Exhibit A, part 1, you will see their response. LOL! It says that Morgan and Morgan called Dominic's attorney and immediately requested she produce him for deposition and avoid court intervention. She refused still. So, M & M had to file this motion. Now they are seeking sanctions.
However, I have a great suspicion with J, Rodriguez, he will still side with DC and not make him appear for deposition or grant sanctions. I hope I am wrong. I just do NOT have any faith in this judge AT ALL.

DC needs to appear, tell the truth and just STOP adding to this circus. Wouldn't it be a novel idea, for EVERYONE, to just STOP and tell the truth. So the truth can actually be told. If everyone, even without KC ever speaking another word, would just tell their REAL truths, I think this case could be 99.9% solved and figure out exactly what happened to Caylee. After all, isn't that what George, specifically keeps saying he wants and needs to know? To know the truth. To know what happened to his granddaughter?

I know that's what I would need to know if it were ANY family member of mine who was a killed. Hail, that's what we all want to know and she isn't OUR family member. I don't know how they can live with NOT KNOWING!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:39 pm

You go girls........ 8)

You all rock.....none of them can keep their lies straight. If they could all just let it out.......the answers would be there.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Exactly but none of them know HOW to tell the truth! It's really sad but absolutely none of the players in this case can seem to tell the truth, not even lawyers. Tracey, you're so right, we do all want the truth more than the Anthony's do.
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:50 am

Fysty,

That is SO TRUE! We all want the truth more than the Anthony's. That, to me, is so sad. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. If one of my family members were missing, I couldn't rest until I knew exactly what happened. I am just one of those people who, when hearing a story retold to me by someone, I want verbatim. I need particulars. From hearing many family members of missing and murdered people, I think the majority of them, need to know what happened. So, either the Anthony's KNOW what happened and are now just trying to save KC'S life. Or they don't KNOW and just feel comfortable, that they know enough to know KC did this, but don't want her to get the DP. The one thing I know it ISN'T, with them, is that they believe KC is innocent. NO WAY! I'm not saying they haven't convinced themselves this wasn't an accident. However, they KNOW, in their heart of hearts, KC IS responsible. Hands DOWN!
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:34 pm

If the Anthony's believe it was an accident they would be better off trying to convince KC to admit it. If KC got prosecutors or a jury to believe that Caylee's death was an accident, I'm assuming she would avoid the death penalty.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down