Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthonys' P.I. Tries To Get Out Of Deposition (Criminal Case)

Go down

Anthonys' P.I. Tries To Get Out Of Deposition (Criminal Case) Empty Anthonys' P.I. Tries To Get Out Of Deposition (Criminal Case)

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:00 pm

ANTHONYS' P.I. TRIES TO GET OUT OF DEPOSITION

The Anthony family's private investigator is trying to get out of his November 12 deposition under oath with prosecutors in Casey's murder trial.

READ: P.I's Motion To Strike, For Protective Order

Private eye Dominic Casey, who was at the scene where Caylee's remains were found, claims that since he worked for Casey’s defense team at one time, he can't be forced to answer questions.

Part of the private investigator's interview with law enforcement is still under seal, but part of it has been made public.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21347953/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Anthonys' P.I. Tries To Get Out Of Deposition (Criminal Case) Empty Re: Anthonys' P.I. Tries To Get Out Of Deposition (Criminal Case)

Post by Snaz Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Right, AJ.... and he's already been doing that... under oath even... so what's the real problem??? LOL
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Anthonys' P.I. Tries To Get Out Of Deposition (Criminal Case) Empty Re: Anthonys' P.I. Tries To Get Out Of Deposition (Criminal Case)

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Anthonys Familys' P.I. Deposition Postponed

Posted: 12:18 pm EST November 10, 2009
Updated: 12:40 pm EST November 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Anthony family's private investigator will have to answer questions under oath in the case against Casey Anthony, but he'll get more time to prepare.

Private Investigator Dominic Casey was set to be deposed on Thursday, but it's been pushed back until December 16. Dominic Casey filed a motion (read) on October 21, to stop his November deposition.

Dominic has been trying to get out of the deposition. He says because he once worked for Casey’s defense team, he shouldn't have to answer any questions.

Dominic Casey was videotaped in the woods near the Anthony family home in November, one month before Caylee Anthony’s remains were found there on December 11.

http://www.wftv.com/news/21573563/detail.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:58 pm

Private eye to be deposed next month

posted by halboedeker on Nov 10, 2009 12:35:21 PM

Private investigator Dominic Casey will be deposed by prosecutors Dec. 16 instead of Thursday, WFTV-Channel 9 reported at noon today.

He works for the family of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

"Dominic has been trying to get out of the deposition, he says, because he went to work for Casey's defense team, he shouldn't have to answer any questions," anchor Barbara West said. "He was videotaped in the woods near the Anthony family home in November [last year], a month before Caylee's remains were found there."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/11/casey-anthony-private-eye-to-be-deposed-next-month.html
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:31 pm

AJ, I must have missed it, too..... I get so dang confused by everything going on in this stupid case......

At least we know the judge ruled in favor of the prosecution and gets to depo DC!!!!!! That's good news!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down