Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Case Against KC (Criminal)

+10
Tracey6434
FystyAngel
Piper
sitemama
IndyNile
Justice4all
natalie
Booklover
mimi4all
Snaz
14 posters

Go down

The Case Against KC (Criminal) Empty The Case Against KC (Criminal)

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:40 pm

I am interested in what you guys think will be the evidence against KC that seals the deal for her..... I, personally, am convinced they have plenty.

For one, I think they have her fingerprints. As we know, in the discovery released back on February 18 was documentation that there were no latent fingerprints belonging to GA, CA and LA on the duct tape (see pages 5581-5582 in link provided below). Many different websites and members of the media announced that there were NO fingerprints found on the duct tape... but that actually isn't accurate information. The FBI discovery document DID NOT mention whether or not KC's prints were there. Since I don't believe KC is too smart, I just don't think there is any way she could have handled all that duct tape, even overlapping it in several places (which would have protected prints from the elements)... and not left even ONE fingerprint. I am of the opinion that KC's fingerprints on the duct tape will be the smoking gun.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/fbireport.pdf

From an article found at Blink on Crime:

"Blink on Crime has reported its sources stating that partial fingerprints belonging to the accused, Casey Marie Anthony, have been found by the FBI on ductape found at the scene. While my source’s stand by that assertion, it will not be specifiied as a finding in tomorrow’s release."

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthony-case-murder-of-34-month-old-caylee-update-states-attorneys-office-we-are-done-playin-footsie-its-a-match/

They also have the hair with the death band from KC's trunk... that hair could only have come from CA, KC, LA, or Caylee (as well as other members of CA's family)...... but only one of them is dead.

There's tons more... so let's try to put together a case against KC!!!!! If you can, please provide links.

Last edited by Snaz on Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

The Case Against KC (Criminal) Empty Re: The Case Against KC (Criminal)

Post by Snaz Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 pm

There is also Tracy McLaughlin, the female bounty hunter who worked for LP and stayed inside the home with KC after LP bonded her out of jail. No statement by her has been released as of yet. We know she lawyered up after she went back to California, so there is probably a good chance she heard or saw something incriminating to KC during the time she spent with her. Surely, authorities have spoken with Tracy by now......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi4all Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Great minds, snaz lol!
I posted the same feeling about the fingerprints earlier today on the document dump thread. I just feel like there would be no reason for them to eliminate GA, CA and LAs fingerprints unless they DO have SOMEONES print. Makes sense, doesn't it? Why the need for elimination of others unless there is a print of someone? They are just saving the best for last; I'm totally convinced. I also feel they would have never put the DP back on the table just to pressure KC to take a plea;way too risky. They've got something....... crystal ball
mimi4all
mimi4all

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Let's all hope & pray that they have have Casey's fingerprints on that tape! If Casey's attornies are planning to go ahead with the "Nanny" defense, I think it'll be curtains for Casey! roflao sucker The Case Against KC (Criminal) 917988 The Case Against KC (Criminal) 88030
Booklover
Booklover

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am

mimi,

I have been wondering about that page 2 print also. I don't understand why this print shows up out of nowhere, with no explanation. I like to think it is a copy of KC's print that they found and they just threw it out there for the defense to stumble over and wet their collective pants. That would be too funny! They seem to release bits and pieces, like a jig-saw puzzle. We can't make heads or tails of it, but they know exactly what they're doing. I haven't seen this discussed on any of the threads I've looked at - have you?

natalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

Natalie.... I love the way you think!!!!! I have a wonderful image in my head now of all the defense team with wet BVD's!!!!! Maybe that will carry me for a while! roflao

I haven't seen anything about that fingerprint anywhere either.... I think I will so some searches. If I come across anything, I will be sure to post it right here!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:37 pm

There is a ton of circumstantial evidence. One is the Google searches for chloroform along with the chloroform found in the trunk. Then of course, there was the fact that the same type of bags and duct tape found at the crime scene were also found in the Anthony's home.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any additional concrete evidence to add to the two excellent possibilities that Snaz brought up. Those would be huge for the prosecution. If KC's fingerprint is on the duct tape found on Caylee, or if one of the hairs in the trunk came from Caylee, those things along with the circumstantial evidence will be more than enough to easily convict KC.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:05 pm

OK... I have been thinking a lot about what KC's own little special 'dream team' will use as her defense. I think they gave us a preview during the last hearing, stating they have 'evidence' to prove the body couldn't have been placed in those woods until after KC was already arrested; therefore, she is innocent.

I'm thinking this is definitely the route they will go, and in the process, try to insinuate other people that 'could' have killed Caylee.... JG, RM, AL... who knows who else they might put out there for the jury to consider. Watching a separate court case on truTV recently gave me food for thought.....

I believe KC will be convicted.... I just don't think the defense can save her with their ridiculous theories.... But here's what came to me during the recent truTV case I was watching: In order to try to save her from the DP, THAT is when the defense will throw GA, CA and possibly even LA to the wolves. They will try to say KC is 'damaged' from her upbringing..... CA's domineering way of raising KC, and even KC's statements to her friends about LA & GA having done things to her of a sexual nature may come into play at that time.

I also think that JB is the sole reason the A's haven't been to see KC.... he is feeding them some cock and bull story about not wanting recordings of their visits released to the public..... in reality, I think it is because he wants to keep them separate from each other.... he's thinking ahead to the DP sentencing phase when he will try to place blame squarely on the family for KC's despicable behavior.

What are y'all thinking about her defense???
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyNile Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Great post Snaz!

It really made me think about blaming GA. I think that CA would say just about anything for the sake of KC, but will GA put himself out there about sexually abusing KC? He seems to do everything that CA tells him to do.

Was it the Susan Smith case where her step father got on the stand and said that he sexually abused Susan? I didnt believe him either.

I just woke up so hopefully this makes sense.

IndyNile

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:45 pm

I think this new information we discovered today about the "duck" tape is just the tip of the iceberg as far as evidence that will bury KC. I just believe in my "gut" KC's prints will be on that tape......
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:11 pm

OK, so back to business.....

We were building a case against KC..... let's see what we have.

1. Computer searches of chloroform, neck breaking, etc.
2. Possible fingerprints on the duct tape
3. Tracy McLaughlin's/Rob Dick's statements regarding KC's behavior
4. Hair with a "death band" found in the trunk of KC's car

Anyone else like to add to this list? There's tons more!
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Snaz, I can add a few:

1. 31 days
2. lies
3. lies
4. lies
5. lies
6. no tears, except for herself
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Snaz wrote:OK, so back to business.....

5. The same type of laundry bag, duct tape, and plastic bags discovered at the crime scene were found in the house where Casey and Caylee resided
6. Heart-shaped stickers were found in the Anthony home and on duct tape on Caylee's skull
7. A Winnie the Pooh blanket missing from Caylee's bed was found at the crime scene
8. Failure to report Caylee missing for 31 days
9. The borrowed shovel from a neighbor around the time Caylee went missing
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Snaz wrote:OK, so back to business.....

5. The same type of laundry bag, duct tape, and plastic bags discovered at the crime scene were found in the house where Casey and Caylee resided
6. Heart-shaped stickers were found in the Anthony home and on duct tape on Caylee's skull
7. A Winnie the Pooh blanket missing from Caylee's bed was found at the crime scene
8. Failure to report Caylee missing for 31 days
9. The borrowed shovel from a neighbor around the time Caylee went missing

J4A... these are all such good evidence!!!! Thank you for adding to the list!!! I say with all the evidence they have against KC, she is toast...... there is still lots of evidence the State will have at trial that we just don't know yet.

I am also particularly interested in the timeline the State will suggest during the trial..... of course, there has been so much speculation about both the timeline and the evidence, but it will be so interesting to at least know what the State has put together. We will know some facts that we aren't able to know now.... but we may still never know what really happened.... There's only ONE person who knows that... and I don't think she'll ever talk.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:14 pm

I just thought of a couple more:

10. Stain in the trunk of the Pontiac
11. Maggots from the trunk (which may have Caylee's DNA?)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 am

We can't forget the smell of decomposition in the trunk....noted, recorded, taped and confirmed by everyone and their brother....oh, that would be Lee LaffALot Anthony..........ah...that funny, funky smell...huh Lee??

I do believe the FBI has KC Anthony's prints on the rare duct tape....no matter what the proper name is.....they've got her. It goes back to what they haven't released vs what they have released. That is still my standing opinion. The Case Against KC (Criminal) 755905
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 am

Snaz wrote:I just thought of a couple more:

12. Dogs hitting on the trunk & yard
13. Party photo's, Party photo's
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:55 pm

Snaz wrote:I just thought of a couple more:

Snaz,

Do we have any reports that ever told us exactly what the stain was? I can't recall.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:04 pm

The Power of Circumstantial Evidence

Posted on February 18th, 2010 by Valhall

The case against Casey Anthony is almost completely circumstantial evidence. Many have voiced their personal concerns over this matter as they interpret circumstantial evidence to be weak. However many a cunning murderer has been convicted of his crime based solely on circumstantial evidence – even when there is no body to definitively prove a death. In fact, convictions based on circumstantial evidence have steadily increased since the 1960’s. One review listed more than 250 “bodiless” murders that were taken to trial. That same study found that less than 10% of these cases resulted in an acquittal, or a reversal of decision on appeal. In certain instances, circumstantial evidence can be deemed to have more veracity than eye witness testimony.

The earliest murder conviction based on circumstantial evidence, and without the body of the victim, I have found reference to in U.S. criminal history was the case of Adolph Leutgert. Leutgert was a successful sausage maker in Chicago in the 1890’s. Leugert’s wife, Louisa, disappeared and was ultimately reported missing by the family. During the investigation of her disappearance the investigator, Captain Herman Schuettler, became convinced Leutgert had murdered his wife. This suspicion was based solely on curious behavior by Leutgert just prior to Louisa’s disappearance. He had ordered a large amount of potash and arsenic for his sausage factory, which had been shut down for 10 weeks for remodeling and reorganization. He had been seen by a factory worker with his wife, at the factory, at about 10:30 pm the evening she was last seen alive. Upon meeting that employee in the factory, Leutgert sent him on an errand and gave him the rest of the night off.

Schuettler became convinced Leutgert had boiled his wife’s body in acid and cremated her in the factory furnace. He had a vat cleaned next to the furnace and within the greasy bottom he found one small piece of bone and two rings; one with the inscription “L.L.” Without being able to conclusively prove Louisa was even dead, the prosecution was able to successfully argue Leutgert’s guilt of her murder. Leutgert was convicted of murdering his wife in 1898.

More at link:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1726
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri May 14, 2010 12:29 pm

7 Things Learned In Casey Hearings
Court Hearings This Week Reveal New Details

POSTED: 3:30 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 7:55 am EDT May 14, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An informal poll of sources in the case against Casey Anthony found seven major developments and surprises in the two court hearings held on May 10 and May 11.

The Case Against KC (Criminal) VideoVideo | Survey

The developments could hold clues to how prosecutors and the defense will approach the trial slated to begin on May 9, 2011.

It all comes after a busy week in the courtroom that found Judge Belvin Perry angered and Casey Anthony in tears.

Check out a list of what can be expected in the days and weeks to come.

Casey Developments 7: Prosecutors pursue death penalty

http://www.wesh.com/news/23544700/detail.html

Casey Developments: Death Penalty Possible

POSTED: 3:35 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 8:03 am EDT May 14, 2010

After gruesome talk in the courtroom on Tuesday, all of the death penalty challenges by Casey Anthony's defense team were denied.

"The defense has failed to meet the burden of proof," Judge Belvin Perry said.

That means death is still possible for Anthony, which was a reality that at times appeared to hit her hard.

"Everybody else is talking about death in the abstract, whereas Casey realizes they're talking about her death," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

Casey Developments 6: A win for the defense.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23544758/detail.html

Casey Developments: Aggravating Factors

POSTED: 3:40 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EDT May 13, 2010

Casey Anthony's defense team did score one victory in the courtroom on Tuesday.

Judge Belvin Perry ruled to require prosecutors to reveal which of six so-called aggravating factors they will use to justify their decision to seek the death penalty.

"We're elated by the fact that the judge is ordering this to occur," defense attorney Jose Baez said.

Casey Developments 5: Perry runs tight courtroom.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23544769/detail.html

Casey Developments: Strict Deadlines

POSTED: 4:06 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 5:46 pm EDT May 13, 2010

Judge Belvin Perry ordered the prosecution and the defense to meet strict deadlines in the case.

Perry also said to expect fewer hearings as the trial date approaches. Legal analysts believe it's being done in hopes of getting the trial started on May 9, 2011.

"If you know about something, and you don't have a very, very, very good reason for meeting those deadlines, you may be left out in the cold," Perry said.

Casey Developments 4: Jurors will head to Orlando.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23545147/detail.html

Casey Developments: Change Of Venue

POSTED: 4:38 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 5:53 pm EDT May 13, 2010

As some expected, Judge Belvin Perry decided to change the venue of the Casey Anthony trial.

But that only means he will go to an undisclosed location to pick a jury. Perry said he'll have them sequestered at a hotel in Orange County.

Perry said he would keep the location a secret to avoid media attention that could lead potential jurors to learn too much about the case.

Casey Developments 3: Party photos will make appearance.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23545654/detail.html

Casey Developments: Party Photos To Be Used

POSTED: 4:45 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:36 pm EDT May 13, 2010

Prosecutors revealed they plan to use Casey Anthony's party pictures during the trial.

The prosecution said they'll use the photos to illustrate what Anthony was doing during the month that her daughter, Caylee Anthony, was missing.

"Photos more certainly demonstrate a person's demeanor and activity than we could do by having someone testify," prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said.

Casey Developments 2: No mental illness.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23545756/detail.html

Casey Developments: No Mental Illness

POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:40 pm EDT May 13, 2010

For the first time, prosecutors revealed in court why they believe the Casey Anthony case is so rare.

Prosecutors said Anthony is the first mother accused in Orange County of killing her child while claiming no mental illness.

Legal analysts said mental illness is common in cases involving women accused of killing their children.

Casey Developments 1: The phantom plea.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23545803/detail.html

Casey Developments: Phantom Plea

POSTED: 4:53 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 8:09 am EDT May 14, 2010

Prosecutor Jeff Ashton made a major revelation in court on Tuesday.

"We were accused of seeking the death penalty because the defendant wouldn't accept some phantom plea," Ashton said.

For the first time, with the words "phantom plea," prosecutors denied they had offered Casey Anthony a deal if she would plead guilty to the death of her daughter.

Also in the courtroom this week, Anthony was able to communicate with her family when she told her mother, "I love you" and "happy Mother's Day."

What do you think was the biggest development this week? Vote now in our survey.

http://www.wesh.com/news/23545821/detail.html#
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Fri May 14, 2010 12:47 pm

I was watching the Beagley trial on In Session this morning and they interrupted with breaking news that the state has made public the 5 reasons they are going for the DP. I have no idea how to look this kind of thing up, but maybe one of you smarter guys can do it and post it here.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri May 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi Mama, check here, Snaz started a thread.

http://www.realitychatter.com/caylee-anthony-f14/the-death-penalty-t2390.htm#45212
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Sat May 15, 2010 3:14 pm

awaiting justice wrote:

I suspect that the DP wud have never been on the table if KC wasnt so adamant of avoiding paying for what she did and where it is so obvious that she has absolutly zero remorse...

I think so too, aj. That surely contributed to their belief it was a cold blooded killing.
LottieM
LottieM

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon May 17, 2010 12:35 am

Casey probably comforts herself by re-visiting her evil memory bank where she keeps her personal favorite one which she has named "the thrill of the kill". She sorta wanted to call it "who's sorry now?", but there can be no playback for Cindy.

She seems to enjoy "being famous".
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon May 17, 2010 12:44 am

Cali, I think Casey enjoys being 'famous' for sure! She, like the BTK killer, just don't get it that someone died at their hands and that's WHY they are known across the world! They just jump straight to "OH look I'm famous!"

Did you ever see tapes of the BTK jerk explaining his 'projects' (as he called his plans and execution thereof)? He talked like it was something to be proud of, and like he was so sure people were going to think he was SO smart to think all that up! He completely missed that someone died! All he could say was like, yeah it was part of the project....like everyone was stupid not to get that part and think there was something wrong with it. He was very proud of himself...much like Casey seems to be proud of herself.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon May 17, 2010 1:43 am

The "pride" felt by these killers is a substitute for a human heart which experiences love and compassion.
Socios only know "self-love" and "self-indulgence".
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Mon May 17, 2010 9:14 am

PS: Also, the first half of this radio show is a discussion about the Casey Anthony case that is actually very very interesting. The second half is The Haleigh case and this was actually pretty interesting too (new guest talking and the conversation was a good one, if you can stand Simon's affected British accent) (Well, I say affected, maybe he is British, who knows?). kh

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2010/05/16/caylee-anthony-haleigh-cummings

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 am

Cali wrote:The "pride" felt by these killers is a substitute for a human heart which experiences love and compassion.
Socios only know "self-love" and "self-indulgence".

Perfectly summed up, Cali!
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by LottieM Mon May 17, 2010 7:03 pm

I know what you mean, aj....I never have listened to BTK past a couple minutes of hearing him talk about his projects. I have watched on a few different occasions, but only a few minutes each time. I also get sick to my stomach and CAN'T listen to him!

Casey is already making me feel sick with her smiling in court! I'm waiting for the day she takes Caylee's death seriously.
LottieM
LottieM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down