Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case)

5 posters

Go down

Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case) Empty Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case)

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 pm

Geraldo Rivera: ‘Dimwit’ Casey Anthony ‘did it’

posted by halboedeker on September, 2 2010 11:28 AM

Geraldo Rivera has strong opinions about the Casey Anthony case, and he will share them on “Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years.” The retrospective on Rivera’s career airs at 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on Fox News Channel, but he gave me a preview today.

“Are you picking on my friend Jose Baez?” Rivera asked when we started talking about the case. Rivera wouldn’t discuss how Anthony defense attorney Baez is holding up, but said, “I support him 100 percent.”

What does Rivera think of the case? “Any prosecutor who attempts to impose the ultimate penalty on Casey Anthony is more concerned with scoring cheap political points than attaining justice. It’s an absurd overprosecution.”

Not that Rivera has a high opinion of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee.

Read more: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/09/casey-anthony-geraldo-rivera-says-clearly-guilty-casey-anthony-faces-absurd-overprosecution.html
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case) Empty Re: Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case)

Post by Snaz Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 pm

“Fifteen to 20 years would be fine, including time served.” Is he CRAZY?????

Not only do the A's deny Caylee in death, but even Geraldo apparently doesn't value the life of an innocent child....
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case) Empty Re: Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case)

Post by Ann - Tx Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Is Geraldo for real? If he has any grandchildren, maybe Casey could be the nanny!

I disagree with Geraldo's opinion of Jose Baez . . . . please, Geraldo, give me a break! I would not let Baez represent my dog in doggie court! I personally think Baez needs to go back to selling bikinis!
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Well, at least now we know whose been makin the Koolaid. kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Fox News Geraldo Rivera Posts Nude Photo After Megyn Kelly and Elisabeth Hasselbeck Announcement [UPDATE]

(Picture at link) Shocked 

Geraldo Rivera, host of Fox News, posted a near nude photo of himself on Twitter. His troubling decision comes weeks after the network’s announcement that Megyn Kelly would be promoted and Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be joining the news organization.

Read more:
http://www.classicalite.com/articles/2096/20130722/fox-news-geraldo-rivera-posts-nude-photo-megyn-kelly-elisabeth.htm

Laughing Cell barf
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Oh Gosh! I clicked on the link .... Geraldo: Celebrating 40 Years (Discussing Anthony Case) Vomit-into-the-toilet
Alessandra_Deux
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down