Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim"

2 posters

Go down

Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim" Empty Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim"

Post by Justice4all Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim"

September 10, 2010 11:19 AM
Posted by Edecio Martinez

Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim" Image610

WALLA WALLA, Wash. (CBS/KIRO/AP) Cal Coburn Brown has been executed by lethal injection at the Washington State Penitentiary in Walla Walla.

The execution after midnight is the state's first in nine years.

Brown, 52, confessed to the 1991 murder of a 22-year-old Holly Washa of Burien.

Washa's father, brother and two sisters witnessed the execution, as did King County prosecutor Dan Satterberg.

After the curtain in the execution chamber slowly went up, Brown spoke to the witnesses.

CBS affiliate KIRO's Deborah Horne reports that he turned and addressed Washa's family. Brown said he hopes this gives "them closure." He told them he understood how they felt, but never said he was sorry.

Brown complained about his treatment by the state, and said he was angry other killers received life in prison, while he had to die. Brown also said, "I only killed one victim."

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20016065-504083.html#addcomm
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim" Empty Re: Cal Coburn Brown Executed in Wash. State, Complains: "I Only Killed One Victim"

Post by Piper Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:38 pm

Cal.......yeah, just one young girl you kidnapped, raped, tortured and killed.

~Snipped~

Brown confessed to kidnapping Holly Washa at knifepoint, then raping, torturing and killing her. He left her body in the trunk of a car.

It's too bad it's taken 19 years.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down