Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marco Gonzalez Claims He Was Abducted

2 posters

Go down

Marco Gonzalez Claims He Was Abducted Empty Marco Gonzalez Claims He Was Abducted

Post by Julie Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Marco Gonzalez Missing: Abducted Georgia Teen in Danger, Say Police

Posted by Naimah Jabali-Nash
September 20, 2010 10:22 AM

SMYRNA, Ga. (CBS/WGCL) A Georgia teen who was abducted Friday night when two men stole his family's car with him inside is in danger, according to police.

PICTURES: Missing Children, Where are They?

Smyrna Police say 15-year-old Marco Gonzalez was listening to music in a parked car with his cousin when two men jumped in and stole the car, reports CBS affiliate WGCL. The cousin managed to escape, but Marco did not.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20016928-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

***This link has an attached link of photos of other missing kids. I am going to start a separate thread for that link.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Marco Gonzalez Claims He Was Abducted Empty Re: Marco Gonzalez Claims He Was Abducted

Post by Piper Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:16 pm

I saw this! I hope this boy is returned unharmed. Pretty brazen, and crazy.

Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Marco Gonzalez Claims He Was Abducted Empty Re: Marco Gonzalez Claims He Was Abducted

Post by Julie Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Missing Ga. Teen Drives Home in Stolen Car, Authorities Not Ruling Out Hoax

Posted by Naimah Jabali-Nash
September 21, 2010 1:19 PM

SMYRNA, Ga. (CBS/WGCL) Georgia teen Marco Gonzalez had been missing for three days when he suddenly drove home Monday in the same car it was claimed two men abducted him in Friday night.

On Monday police identified a man named Gabriel as a person of interest an in Gonzalez's kidnapping and considered the man armed and dangerous. But speculation arose after the boy's return that the abduction may have been a hoax, and authorities are not eliminating that possibility just yet, reports CBS affiliate WGCL.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20017113-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down