Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge

+3
eva
khintx
Julie
7 posters

Go down

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge Empty Re: Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge

Post by Julie Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:14 am

stevehelling Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman suing #CaseyAnthony for defamation, was arrested for serving alcohol to someone under 21. apps.ocfl.net/bailbond/Defau…
32 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge Empty Re: Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge

Post by Julie Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:16 am

By Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel

12:06 a.m. EST, August 18, 2012

snipped:

Gonzalez, 41, was being held at the Orange County Jail on a charge of selling or giving liquor to someone younger than 21. She was arrested by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.

Read more:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-08-17/news/os-zenaida-gonzalez-arrested-20120817_1_zenaida-gonzalez-casey-anthony-baby-sitter
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:19 am

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested

Woman suing Casey Anthony accused of giving alcohol to minor

Published On: Aug 17 2012 11:34:44 PM EDT Updated On: Aug 17 2012 11:37:58 PM EDT

snipped:

Her bond was set at $250.

Read more:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Zenaida-Gonzalez-arrested/-/1637132/16180122/-/ee4ufb/-/index.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:41 am

Ohay Apcray.
kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:50 am

khintx wrote:Ohay Apcray.
kh

Yep.

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested, accused of serving alcohol to minor

Posted: 7:33 AM
•By: Jennifer Moore

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - She's best known for her lawsuit against Casey Anthony, but the woman referred to in the media as "Zanny the Nanny" spent the night in jail.

According to Orange County officials, the Florida Department of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco arrested Zenaida Gonzalez, 41, on a charge of allegedly serving alcohol to someone under age 21.

Gonzalez was reportedly taken into custody Friday at 9:19 p.m.

Read more:
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/zenaida-gonzalez-arrested-accused-of-serving-alcohol-to-minor

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge Empty Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge

Post by Julie Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 am

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested in Orange County

Posted: 6:49 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 18, 2012

snipped:

The 41-year old Gonzalez was arrested by the Florida Department of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco accused of serving alcohol to somebody who's under-age.

According to the arrest report, Gonzalez sold a can of Four Loko to an underage operative after checking identification but failing to determine the age.

bbm

Read more:
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/zenaida-gonzalez-arrested/nRD8X/

----------------------------

Four Loko

Four is a premium flavored malt beverage. Four MaXed is a 16oz. product that comes in citrus and grape flavors with 10% alcohol by volume.

bbm

www.drinkfour.com/

10% alcohol by volume awe drunken

Find the Strength of your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

http://www.alcoholcontents.com/beer/

My Miller Lite is only 4.2% beer beer

---------------------------

Four Loko

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Four Loko is a line of alcoholic beverages, originally marketed as energy drinks, sold by Phusion Projects of Chicago, Illinois. Phusion operates as Drink Four Brewing Company.[1] Four Loko, the company's most popular beverage, debuted in the United States market in 2005. It is now sold in 48 states, and in Canada,The Bahamas and Europe.[2] The name "Four" is derived from the original energy drink's four main ingredients: alcohol, caffeine, taurine, and guarana.

Four branded products have been the object of legal, ethical, and health concerns related to the company allegedly marketing them to minors and the purported danger of combining alcohol and caffeine.[1] After the beverage was banned in several states, a product reintroduction in December 2010 removed caffeine, taurine, and guarana as ingredients, and the malt beverage is no longer marketed as an energy drink.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Loko

-----------------------------

snipped:

Four Loko's label already disclosed the percentage of alcohol in the drink. The new labels will name the amount of alcohol a can of Four Loko contains and compare it to the amount in regular beer. So a 23.5-ounce can of Four Loko that's 12 percent alcohol by volume will now carry a label that states, "This can has as much alcohol as 4 regular (12 oz. 5 percent alc/vol) beers."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/03/four-loko-change-label_n_992735.html

Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge Empty Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge

Post by eva Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation, was arrested Friday night in Orange County.

Gonzalez, 41, was being held at the Orange County Jail on a charge of selling or giving liquor to someone younger than 21. She was arrested by the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-08-18/news/os-zenaida-gonzalez-arrested-20120817_1_zenaida-gonzalez-casey-anthony-baby-sitter
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Oh God. Does this make Cindy and Casey happy? affraid
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:55 pm

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/zenaida-gonzalez-arrested/nRD8X/
eva
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:41 pm

ZG must have a job now, if she is serving alcohol to a minor. She is either waitressing or bartending, and it is hard to read those ID's if the place is a little dark.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 pm

You're so sweet Mama, only a true mother would find a reasonable explanation. Zenaida Gonzalez arrested on underage-alcohol charge 541830

Poor Zanny at least has a JOB.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:23 pm

If she is working that is good. I don't care if she ever gets any money out of KC, but I do hope they find KC guilty and sentence her to some time in jail or prison if she can't pay the fine. I just want that little 'snot' to go to real prison for a while and not in her private dorm room in the local jail.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Zenaida Gonzalez arrest was part of underage alcohol sting

Last Updated: Sunday, August 19, 2012

snipped:

Gonzalez is accused of selling a can of Four Loko to an 18-year-old at the Circle K gas station at Semoran Boulevard and Stonewall Jackson Road.

Read more:
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/8/19/zenaida_gonzalez_arr.html
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 am

Julie wrote:Zenaida Gonzalez arrest was part of underage alcohol sting

Last Updated: Sunday, August 19, 2012

snipped:

Gonzalez is accused of selling a can of Four Loko to an 18-year-old at the Circle K gas station at Semoran Boulevard and Stonewall Jackson Road.

Read more:
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/8/19/zenaida_gonzalez_arr.html

Sting? or Target? Just find it interesting the extreme coinkidink timing of it all...and in crimes, I *never* believe in coinkidink. Just wonder if some P.I. hired by defense tipped them off.

I don't believe in selling to underage *now* -- but good lord, in my youth I certainly did my share of sneaking into a supermarket to dupe some poor guy/gal into selling me a 4-pack of wine coolers that could have cost them their jobs. And it was fairly easy to do and rampant among stores. I can't imagine Zanny is the only one doing it -- not that it makes it right, but if she's the *only* one arrested in her vacinity, then I'll raise a big 'ol fat BS flag on that one.
Stolat
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Zenaida Gonzalez accused of selling alcohol to teens

Published On: Aug 30 2012 04:32:32 PM EDT   Updated On: Aug 19 2012 04:04:05 PM EDT

...According to an arrest report, Gonzalez was working at the Circle K food mart that is connected to the Shell gas station on Semoran Boulevard and Stonewall Jackson, just south of the 408 Friday night. Teenage customers tried to buy a can of Four Loco, an alcoholic energy drink, and Gonzalez asked for their I.D., but did not actually check their ages.

A representative from the Circle K said Gonzalez is now out of a job.

Read more:  http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Zenaida-Gonzalez-accused-of-selling-alcohol-to-teens/16180122
CuriousPortlander
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down