Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zenaida Gonzalez= Casey Anthony??? MySpace

+10
Dis
Cali
Sherry
randilynn
khintx
Piper
Julie
Snaz
Justice4all
Tracey6434
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zenaida Gonzalez= Casey Anthony??? MySpace Empty Zenaida Gonzalez= Casey Anthony??? MySpace

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:16 pm

I found an interesting discussion of the Z.G. My Space page that was created. This writer states he believes many may have seen these pages before, while others may have not. I was one who had not actually seen these pages. I have included a small amount of the article, just so you are able to see where on the link it's located. Again, I know this has been discussed but we have nothing here on it. I would like to start putting some of the earlier puzzle pieces together with what we know now and see what we can come up with.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

You want premeditation? I’ll give you premeditation!
August 4, 2009 · 312 Comments

Casey Anthony was indicted on a capital first-degree murder charge on October 14, 2008. It was her final day outside of jail. The other charges included aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of providing false information to law enforcement. On the murder charge, the indictment stated: Continued at link above.

Follow down the page and you will see the screen shots of the MySpace profile, IMO, KC created on June 16th 2008 and the activity stopped on October 14, 2008. This seems to be too much of a "coincidence" to me. I don't think so. Although, I'm sure the defense will say someone was setting her up. However, as was mentioned in the article, LE, IMO, has KC dead on, in her house, with her IP address, setting up this account. I believe LE has verified time card records to show who was home at the Anthony house and could have done this excessive computer activity on the desktop.

I am curious, in this same blog writer's article, he says and I quote, "The reason why I include the above proof is not to show the date of death, although it does confirm Casey was home and, perhaps, George DID see her and Caylee leave the house early that afternoon. Nope. That’s not what I’m after, despite the fact that it does seem to lend credence to what the lead investigator, Captain Angelo Nieves, told me about the 16th. I didn’t use the word “premeditation” in the title for nothing."

Does anyone know what Capt Angelo Nieves has said about the 16th specifically? I was wondering if this was in general to the public or to this writer/blogger (not sure what he is right now, I just like his stuff) specifically. If no one knows, I will post on his site and ask.

I just found this interesting. the more I go back and re examine these earlier discoveries, I AM ABSOLUTELY seeing premeditation. I cannot, for the life of me, see how a jury will not also. I am not worried one iota, that KC will, in fact, be convicted and very possibly, IMO, be given the DP.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Zenaida Gonzalez= Casey Anthony??? MySpace Empty Re: Zenaida Gonzalez= Casey Anthony??? MySpace

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:08 pm

I found this today and was wondering, does this have anything to do with the state asking Lee Anthony if he had been to MySpace and updated, deleted or changed anything recently?

We haven't discussed this in a while. I think the state KNOWS if KC had created this page, when and from where, if she did. Can any of our computer geniuses explain what LE may know or be able to tell from the IP addresses, etc? Can you see where exactly someone lives, etc when they create a profile? I think this is a huge piece towards premeditation if KC created this page.

But what does it mean if, in fact, someone else has actually been able to take over this page? Hmmmm...

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/10/25/has-law-enforcement-seized-the-zenaida-myspace-page/comment-page-1/#comment-90040

Has law enforcement seized the “zenaida” Myspace page?
October 25, 2009 · 2 Comments

By JWG

Readers of Dave’s blog will recall his August 4 post on the “zenaida” Myspace page. Since it’s discovery early this year, that simple web page has drawn interest from many of those who follow the Caylee Anthony case because it seems to scream premeditation with its connections to Casey Anthony. To recap the features of interest:

* The sign-up date, which can be found on the View All Blog Entries link, is June 16, 2008. This is the date Caylee was last seen alive.
* The last login date, which can be found on the main page, is October 14, 2008. This is the date Casey was indicted for murder and jailed. It is the last possible date she could have used a computer.
* Zenaida’s profile picture is that of “Dora the Explorer” – the iconic image also found on Caylee’s abandoned backpack.

Respectfully from Marinade Dave's web blog page. See more at the link above.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Zenaida Gonzalez= Casey Anthony??? MySpace Empty Re: Zenaida Gonzalez= Casey Anthony??? MySpace

Post by Justice4all Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 pm

LE should be able to tell for sure whether Casey created that account or not. It seems like more than a coincidence that the Zenaida Myspace page was created 6/16/08 and the last login was 10/14/08.

An IP address won't show the average person exactly where somebody lives, but it will give you the general area within a few miles and tell you what internet provider the person uses. Law enforcement can go to the internet provider, and the internet provider can tell them exactly what address that IP was used at.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:47 pm

This looks like it is going to be a HUGE piece of the puzzle to show premeditation. I recognized the JWG poster on MD's website, from websleuths and went there to see what was being said about all of this. It seems their was some major work done on this subject there and LE was even communicating with some there on this. It appears LE told them there was no connection a while back. Turns out now, there may actually be a connection. I am hoping and praying that the state can in fact, show KC created this page. It will nail her without any wiggle room, IMO. Dang, I wish I understood the whole computer stuff better. UGH!

What really has me curious, is the fact, the state had asked Lee something about Myspace and if he had visited, changed or deleted anything. It seems he at first was going to lie, (YET AGAIN) but then thought better of it and said, um, maybe. Or something to that effect.
Snaz, help us out here. LOL! What's your take on all of this?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Tracey, I have been reading about this very thing at various places, but I haven't finished yet, so I would like to reserve my opinion until I have. I'm just not sure yet what I think..... let me get back to you on this.

I can tell you this about my thoughts, though..... if this is as big as some believe it to be, it's gonna be HUGE.

I'll be back.... baby! (That's my Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation...LOL)
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Wow, this was just posted by Valhall (Above Top Secret) over at Marinade Dave's:

Dear JWG…Great write up! Thanks for boiling it down and getting it out there.
I saw Blink pop in and just wanted to give her a big thank you for her original work on what I call the ZG22 incident (the traffic ticket). It was building on her fantastic work that eventually led me to the myspace.
Thank you, Dave, for allowing this theory to be posted on your blog!
BTW… – this is the synopsis of the history of research on this myspace
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=44
It gives a bit more detail for those who may be hearing about it for the first time.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:45 pm

The ZG22 article by Blink mentioned in the above post, I believe, is this one:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 pm

OK, here's what I think after reading as much as I can find on this. I think there is a very good chance that this IS KC. This has really been researched well by these who wrote all these different blogs, and I have no doubt that LE has done their research, as well.

I'm very excited to learn of all this and hope it does lead to not only convicting KC Anthony, but sentencing her to the death penalty.... she deserves nothing less...
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 am

Snaz wrote:Tracey, I have been reading about this very thing at various places, but I haven't finished yet, so I would like to reserve my opinion until I have. I'm just not sure yet what I think..... let me get back to you on this.

I can tell you this about my thoughts, though..... if this is as big as some believe it to be, it's gonna be HUGE.

I'll be back.... baby! (That's my Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation...LOL)

Why of course, Snaz. I would expect nothing less from you. That's what I love about you and your posting. You, unlike me, do not post just your willy nilly opinions of a subject. Whereas with myself, I post every question, thought or willy nilly opinion I have, and THEN figure it out from there. Laughing
I just have thought from the very beginning of reading about this, it was way too much for it to be just a coincidence. When I hadn't heard more about it for quite a while, I kind of thought it dropped. Turns out, LE did sort of say this is nothing and it was kind of, sort of dropped by bloggers. However, now, it turns out, I believe, that there is soemthing to it. I will stay on top of this. I am hoping it shows premeditation BIG TIME!
I do await your thoughts though, Snaz. hug
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 am

Tracey, I'm thinking and hoping that the reason LE said there was nothing to this whole thing back when it was first noticed/brought up is to hopefully get the bloggers to drop it until such time as they could investigate it further and get the myspace account frozen in order to prevent any contamination of the treasure trove of evidence it just might possibly provide.

I, too, think there is really something to all this and I can't wait for trial. The longer it has taken to go to trial, the more nails the State has been putting in KC's coffin. I wonder if ol' JB is wishing he had exercised KC's right to a speedy trial way back when.... this might not all have come up, if they had. As I recall, they waived KC's right to a speedy trial on the morning of December 11, the very same day little Caylee was found.....

BTW, what you call your "questions, thoughts or willy nilly opinions" is what helps many of us think through all this stuff.... There is just so much out there, no one can remember it all..... or know it all. That's why it's great we all help each other and jog each others memories. Everyone's opinions also help us see certain situations from a different perspective... I know I, for one, have changed my mind on several things I previously felt differently about at one point..... based on what someone else stated/pointed out.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm

The following link talks about the Zenaida myspace and also brings up the possibility of Casey having a fake driver's license with the name Zenaida Gonzalez. It is a very interesting read. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395519/Info-on-a-Zenaida-My-Space-Created-by-Casey-Anthony
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:24 pm

Thanks for bringing this back to light, I had all but forgotten about it. It will be interesting to see if KC had accessed the account from Bozo's office as well. After reading all the references and research you have posted, it certainly makes me think it's more proof of premeditation.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 am

Valhall, founder of The Hinky Meter, has posted an update on when when the Zenaida myosace page was most likely created... it is very interesting stuff...

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=267
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 am

Tracey~ I read that very interesting article at Marinade Dave's and besides cementing up any questions I might have had about premeditation with the creation/updating/icons/editing/etc of the Myspace account, he mentioned Google searches on how to "hide myspace page and blog." I think 'someone' was trying to backtrack here and it didn't work! kh
khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Thanks for the link Snaz. The article makes it pretty clear that the Zenaida Myspace was made sometime prior to 7:02 am on June 16, 2008. The last activity on the Anthony computer before 7:02 am was between midnight and 1:00 am. The Myspace profile was last updated that same day at 2:31 pm. That corresponds to the 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm time period that there was activity on the Anthony computer.

After reading this thread and all the links everybody has posted, I am pretty certain that it was Casey who created the Zenaida Myspace account. If this is the case, do you think it will be enough to prove premeditation to a jury?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:12 pm

justice,

i ABSOLUTELY believe that IF the state can PROVE that it was KC that created that page, it will be more than enough to show premeditation.

the killer creating a page for a ficticious nanny that she is going to try and frame BEFORE the actual crime is committed, is like prosecutorial GOLD!
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:31 pm

Randilynn~ But how do they prove that? Cindy is already trying to avert attention from the chloroform, ooops I mean chlorphyl, search that was done... and is trying to say it was her. But I don't see how she could cop to making/updating/searching MySpace. That would imply so much.................. kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:41 pm

well.. there are always witnesses, CA can claim all she wants that she leaves work early, but that can be checked too.. if GA and CA were at work.. that leaves two possibilities, KC and caylee , and i really doubt that caylee was making myspace pages..

another way to "prove" it was actually KC .. look at the other activity at the time of the creation of the page.. if there is an im convo, or another often viewed site by KC.. really narrows the possibilities.. also, they could compare the sites visited the time after caylee was missing that were made on the laptop,cause CA already said KC had it for a while.. compare search hx.. most of us are creatures of habit.. we go to the SAME sites all the time..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm

".............most of us are creatures of habit.. we go to the SAME sites all the time..."

Hey! I resemble that remark!

geek kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:27 pm

I don't know if you all watch a lot of the trials on Court TV, or whatever they call it these days. lol! But anyway, there was a trial I was very interested in because they were from WI. It was the trial of Mark Jensen. His wife died of anti freeze poisoning or I should say ethylene glycol. He was saying she was suicidal and drank it herself. The state, obviously was saying he killed her. He was convicted. I bring this up because there was a ton of computer searches and activity in this trial. He tried to claim she was looking the stuff up to frame him after she was dead, ect. To make a longer post, shorter. They had computer forensics people testifying and it is amazing all they can figure out, just as the wonderful sleuths have done with this MySpace thing. They will prove KC was the only one who would look at certain things before the MySpace and after the MySpace, etc. If the evidence the state wants to use, will be saying KC made this page, I am pretty sure, they will have her spot on with this. This is 100% premeditation, IMO. The only thing I can think of is IF Baez will try and use the lame excuse, Caylee was alive at this time and KC was only setting this up to make up a nanny to shut up CA about who and what she does with her daughter. Meaning that CA was hassling KC about not being a good mother and taking Caylee to the BF's houses and parties. So, KC wanted her mother to think their was a nanny and not be bugged about taking Caylee out with her.
Yes, I know it is lame and won't work AT ALL. I'm just trying to think of some BS Baez and Co can come up with, other than saying out right it wasn't KC who made it. With that crew, who knows what they will TRY and say about it.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Tracey, I saw that story on Mark Jensen... in fact, '48 Hours' featured the Julie Jensen story in a show they called "The Letter." As I watched that, I prayed Mark Jensen would be found guilty.....

Here's the link, if anyone is interested in watching it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5259561n&tag=contentMain;contentBody

Another story where google searches cooked the goose of the murderer is the story of April Barber, in Jacksonville, Florida. Here's that link:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/30/48hours/main2412759_page7.shtml

I watched the actual trial of Justin Barber, and it was a very sad case, also. I believed without a shadow of a doubt that Justin killed his wife, April.

Murderers who google how to kill someone one before they kill sure does show just how stupid some people can be. You guys should watch these two stories if you have the time and are so inclined.......

Edited to Add: I was just thinking..... in all 3 cases, Julie Jensen, April Barber and Caylee Anthony.... none of the parents of the murderer believe that their child did this horrendous thing to someone they were supposed to love. I suppose it is natural instinct to want to protect your child, but shouldn't, at least at some point, the evidence speak for itself? In both the Jensen and Barber cases, the parents of the convicted still say the jury got it wrong...... I'm sure this is what we have to look forward to when KC is convicted.... GA & CA will still be saying their was no evidence and that she is innocent.....
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:03 pm

This is weird. Somebody is logged into the Zenaida Myspace page right now and is accepting friends. I wonder who it is.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Dave at Marinade Dave's is working on it. J4A, will you comment over there? I hope so; we are curious as to what is up in this!
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 pm

I posted all I know over there, which isn't much. Here is what I posted.

When I first read about the possible link between Casey and the Zenaida Myspace page a couple months ago, I requested “Zenaida” as a friend just to see what would happen. I didn’t figure I would ever get accepted, but at 5:50 pm today I received an email saying that Zenaida is now my friend on MySpace. I posted it here to alert Dave about the new activity on the Zenaida Myspace account. Unfortunately, I don’t know anything more about this “Zenaida” other than she logged in today and accepted me as a friend.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Thanks so much, J4A!
Oh, I can't wait to find out what its all about.

sucker
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:50 am

J4A-wow! You posted some amazing stuff! I can't wait to hear more!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:52 am

Some husband on one of those crime shows actually made a murder memo list to plan out his moves. What a fool.

That is as stupid as the guy who took his little boys "camping" in the middle of a freezing night, and left a fan on to dry a spot on the carpet, it was still running when LE broke in.
Cali
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:39 am

Cali,

Yes, the fan thing has me thinking OMG, thank you for being an idiot. Now, I didn't buy the camping thing. I just didn't. but I thought, ok, just maybe. As there are all kinds out there. One really never knows what different people do in their families, that we might see as weird. But they do and see as normal.
But the FAN thing, I thought come on, are you kidding me?
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 am

As for the Zenaida Page, I'm not sure what I think on this. I did suspect there was something to it. However, now seeing someone logged in, I suspect either someone hacked into it or it has nothing to do with KC. It would be too easy to trace back to whoever this is, if it were something hinky. I'd think anyway.
Tracey6434
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:52 pm

Will the Real Zenaida Gonzalez Please Stand Up!

Dec 20th, 2009 by Richard Hornsby.

Okay unfaithful ones, I need to get a life.

So here I was watching Saturday Night Live (Google v. iPhone) when I noticed this post on the MarinadeDave blog: ALERT! Zenaida Myspace page logged into today!

Now, my first reaction was:

No shit, Zenaida’s got a MySpace page? She needs to get a life too. I mean who uses MySpace anymore?

But then I remembered that Casey Anthony had already ruined her life and that this Zenaida Gonzalez had hired The M-Team to clear her name. (Listen: The M-Team Intro)

Now aside from my continuing suspicions about whether The M-Team took on Ms. Gonzalez’s case out of the goodness of their hearts solely to clear poor little old Zenaida Gonzalez’s name (I am unaware of them donating any time to the Florida Innocence Project or helping people like James Bain, Leroy McGee, or Bill Dillon clear their equally valuable names), I thought this post needed some looking into.

And man was I reeled in, it was great – if Casey really set up this MySpace page, it provided proof of cold and calculating pre-meditation. But then I read the HinkyMeter and it appears this may be some elaborate hoax

Undeterred, I moseyed on over to WebSleuths and there it was like lights on a Christmas Tree: Is Casey the real Zenaida? This thread had Five Star ratings and all. I was hooked for about five minutes – and then I got a headache.

But around page 25 of the thread, I did come across some righteous conspiracy angles regarding the issuing of traffic tickets to both Annie Downing and Zenaida Gonzalez on May 24, 2008… (cue mystery music).

Read more here:
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/20/will-the-real-zenaida-gonzalez-please-stand-up/
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:41 am

Hornsby thinks this would have already come out in discovery if it had anything to do with the case. Valhall thinks it could still come out in a later discovery.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:52 am

hmm.. i have suspected that KC set up this account to "prove" to the naysayers that zg was a real person..

i think this may be set-up for the defense... they keep claiming there are MANY leads LE hasnt checked up on, and i believe they will use this in court...

i think KC gave the info to bozo, and HE paid someone to log in at their local library, just to "show" that the real ZG, the one that killed caylee, is still out there.. . and she was ON MYSPACE while poor KC sits in a jail cell... classic scapegoat.. IMHO.
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 am

J4A, randi, et al: I have been reading with interest about the myspace account(s) and I admit, not being a 'myspacer' I don't really understand what is goin on. Can anyone give me the "reader's digest" version? kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 pm

kh~Someone created a myspace page for Zanaida on June 16th 2008.(the last day Caylee was seen alive) The last time it was logged into until Sunday was Oct. 14th 2008. (the day before Crasey was arrested and jailed for the hopefully last time). I tend to think Casey DID set up this account. It could be a coinky dink but it sure seems like something she would do to CMA (cover my ass)!!!!!

Also, the pic that was used was Dora instead of a real picture of someone. And the information for the person is similar to Casey's info. Things that make you go hmmm.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Oh, I see. Thanks so much! kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:15 pm

At one point this myspace was frozen, but it seems that someone has accessed it and is accepting friends. It could be a defense tactic to show there is a Zanaida. I didn't think they were that stupid but they continue to trip over there own feet so who knows??
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:16 pm

I should add that this myspace was discovered by Valhall because there are people reporting on this and not giving her credit.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:17 pm

yeah dis... that JUNE 16th date DOES make it pretty telling...

i for one, do NOT believe in coincidences... never have, and that is a HUGE one for me to even consider swallowing..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:18 pm

I noticed that too, Dis. It seems to be all the buzz today, and I do believe she was the first one to examine this closely. But there are tons of blogs out there, so I wasn't sure kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Me either randi! I can dismiss a couple of the ones in this case but there sure seems to be a lot of them for none of it to be true.

Kh~Have you read Richard Hornsby's blog about it. He is claiming to have researced the traffic ticket story that Blink worked on!!!!! I don't know who to believe but i did read Annie and Zanny's adventure at Blinks, many, many moons ago.
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Dis- I definitely read the Annie and Zanny story (which was really very interesting)..... but I seem to remember reading it at Scared Monkeys and I really don't know who wrote it. I am not sure who RIchard Hornsby is. I just saw a lot of names being tossed around over at Marinade Dave's blog......... kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:11 pm

Kh...Richard Hornsby is an attorney in the Orlando area...He has an internet ad at richardhornsby.com...He's the dude that was going round and round with Bill Sheaffer over the Andrea Lyon lecture leak...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

J4A, I bet you about fell off your chair when you received the email that Zenaida had accepted you as a friend! That's probably a once in a lifetime experience! I have always felt the dates were suspicious, pointed back to Casey. It's very interesting to say the least, and just who is logging in now....it shouldn't be very hard for LE to find that out.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:00 pm

I went and checked Blinks and it is where I read it. I have been to Scared Monkeys but very early in the case before there were blogs dedicated to Caylee. Here is the link at Blinks if anyone wants to read it.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%e2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

I'm not sure how I feel about Richard Hornsby. I think his blogs are snarky but funny. He is definitely a smart ass. LOL
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

I was shocked Piper. It had been over a year since anybody had logged into that page, and the only friend they had until Saturday was Tom, who is everybody's friend by default.

I agree that LE shouldn't have a problem. I'm pretty sure they can get a list of every IP that has ever logged into that account if they choose.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:03 pm

J4A~Did you hurt yourself when you fell out of your chair? I hope not, we need you! What a trip that must have been!! geek
Dis
Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:23 pm

who waits a YEAR and then comes back and signs into their myspace page??

that is REALLY odd, and i think makes it even more likely that it is the defense.. trying to set up "proof" of the real ZFG... IMHO
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:39 pm

I survived the fall off the chair, but I might fall off again if I get a response to the message I sent to Zenaida.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 pm

I still can't get over the shock you must have felt! OMG, J4A....you are making history! You are in the mix now...

What do you think the odds are on someone answering? geek

"I have read some pretty interesting theories about your Myspace page. Is any of it true?"

"Are you the same Zenaida that Casey Anthony claims was Caylee Anthony's nanny?"

Great questions, J4A!

http://www.myspace.com/389838213

Shocked
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 pm

J4a, if you get a response to your questions, no matter what they say, are you going to send it to prosecutor in KC's case?
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next