Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge

4 posters

Go down

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge Empty Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge

Post by Julie Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 am

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge
Crowd gathers as police stop car in which Hilton was traveling

updated less than 1 minute ago

Paris Hilton was arrested for possession of cocaine after officers stopped the car she was in on a Las Vegas street late Friday night.

snipped:
After spending about 23 days in jail, Hilton told U.S. television host Larry King that the experience caused her to re-evaluate the role partying played in her life. She said she wanted "to help raise money for kids and for breast cancer and multiple sclerosis."

Read more:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38892343

Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge Empty Re: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge

Post by Piper Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:18 am

She was going to sell it and give the money to charity!
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge Empty Re: Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charge

Post by Justice4all Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 am

I wonder how much time Nancy Grace is going to devote to this and take away from the cases next week.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 am

Maybe this time she'll do some REAL jail time instead of like the farce before!!!!
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 am

I wonder how soon before LiLo will do something like this? She's not too far behind Paris.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 am

Julie wrote:I wonder how soon before LiLo will do something like this? She's not too far behind Paris.

Those were prophetic words. lol!
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 am

Paris Hilton Dodges Felony, Jail for Vegas Coke Bust

USMagazine, September 18, 2010

Paris Hilton isn't going back to the slammer.

snipped:

Instead, she'll serve a year of probation, pay a $2000 fine, complete a drug abuse program and serve 200 hours of community service.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/paris-hilton-dodges-felony-jail-for-vegas-coke-bust-1572857.story

And Lilo is getting 30 days (possibly) in jail for a failed drug test.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down