Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant

3 posters

Go down

Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant Empty Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant

Post by pi-girl Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:04 pm

It's unbelievable the things that are going on in this world! It's not safe to let your child go anywhere alone.

A 7 yr old little girl was at a restaurant with her family and had to use the restroom. A 35 yr old waiter took her into the men's restroom and assaulted and raped her.

See picture of the waiter and read the story:

FOX16.com Little Rock, AR http://t.co/aqUr9j1

pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant Empty Re: Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant

Post by Piper Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:14 pm

What a freaking monster. I hope the little girl doesn't have any serious physical injuries, he's scarred her for life. I'm glad there's a million dollar bond his head, he's going away for a long time. I hope there's no other victims out there that haven't spoken up.

This situation went through my mind on Saturday. Hubby and I stopped at a small restaurant, we were seated behind a young couple with 2 kids that we know. The 6 year old little girl had to go to the restroom and it's near the front door, but not too far from the tables. When her dad just pointed it to her, I froze. I didn't take my eyes off that restroom door until she came bouncing back out to their table. It just goes to show you how this can happen in the blink of an eye.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant Empty Re: Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant

Post by Estee Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Poor kid...traumatized for life...No more public restrooms for her...I still think if penisectomy were a uniform sentence for anyone committing a rape there would be less rapes happening...Raping a child should be LWOP in addition to the operation...
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:32 pm

"Penisectomy" the Perfect Solution........... Waiter charge with raping child at restaurant 542432

Estee, that would be a great slogan for a bill on Capital Hill and plastered all over the country.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Piper, I wonder if there is a congressman or senator with enough balls to bring up the subject....Or do we have to tackle this on a state to state ballot....
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down