Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal

+3
khintx
Piper
Justice4all
7 posters

Go down

Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal Empty Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Casey Anthony Defense DNA Scandal Shocker?

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

In what appears to be the worst possible attempt on the part of the Casey Anthony "dream turned nightmare team" to falsely accuse yet another innocent person, an uncomfirmed report says that a scandal may be emerging, that if true, will have long term ramifications for the defense.

There is no confirmation yet from WFTV, WESH, or other news agencies. Internet rumor?

We will update.

In an uncomfirmed report, it may be that someone on the defense team or within the family, perhaps private investigator, Dominic Casey, (or Lee Anthony?) under the direction of Jose Baez and/or Cindy Anthony, sought to plant DNA evidence from Jesse Grund, on to the body of Caylee Anthony, while her remains were yet to be found.

The report says that either Baez, or the family, sent the private investigator to to the place where Casey dumped Caylee in order to taint the body with some collected DNA evidence from Jesse Grund, former fiance of Casey Anthony.

Read more: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/12/casey-anthony-defense-dna-scandal.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal Empty Re: Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal

Post by Piper Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

WTF?????? Why isn't this surprising?? Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal 542432 It will sure end up being more than just a scandal, serves em right for what's going to happen to all of them if this is true.

Last edited by Piper on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal Empty Re: Unconfirmed Bombshell -- Possible DNA Scandal

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

This information allegedly came out during a defense deposition of Richard Grund.

Casey Anthony - Notes From The Trenches

Posted on December 8th, 2010
by Simon Barrett

~Snipped~

It will take a few days to get the transcript of the deposition, but it does appear that Baez and his team opened their mouths and inserted their feet.

I am being told that in part the depo discussed a defense plan to manufacture evidence.

The chain of command seems to be PI Jim Hoover, to PI Dominic Casey, to Jose Baez. The target was to obtain the fingerprints and DNA of Jessie Grund. The first attempt involved Casey Anthony, but that failed, the second attempt involved Lee Anthony, who traveled to Atlanta to meet with Jessie Grund.

Why would they want this information?

There are many possibilities, none of which sound good. What possible reason could the defense team have in wanting Jessie Grund’s fingerprints and DNA? More importantly why did these have to be obtained though deceptive methods? Several ideas were floated on the phone today, I will keep them to myself for now.

Read more: http://www.bloggernews.net/125702
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Where is Nancy Grace to keep us updated on this latest bombshell? She'll probably be all over this breaking news next week.

In all seriousness, I would only take this story as a rumor until it gets picked up by the mainstream media. I'm not sure what to make of it, but this story has shown up on two different blogs now.

Last edited by Justice4all on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Kind of brings you back to the Gatorade bottle, as well. Just a thought..........
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm wondering how this could be revealed during a defense deposition. Is Baez really that much of a Bozo?
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

I'd say.......probably! I still believe Casey dumped Caylee's remains, I don't think they were ever moved.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:06 pm

I also think Lee knew where Caylee was, her clues in the jail house tapes come to mind.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Could all be rumor, guess we'll see!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:49 am

khintx
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:57 am

I have to do some checking- but it seems to me Jess and Richard's depos were cancelled multiple times and at the last minute. Does anyone know if/when Jesse or his dad were depo'd? kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:05 am

kh, As far as I know neither of the Grunds have been depo'd yet. Like you, the last I heard was the last minute cancellation and I haven't seen where they've been re-scheduled yet. I think this lastest rumor is just that, a rumor. jmo
KariBear
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Although this is just a rumor as of now, like aj, I also believed there was evidence planting when I read about a key being found at the dump site-could that have been Amy's car key that Lee said he got rid of as per what Amy said in her LE interview?

The investigation has not yet been closed and I'm thinking it will be ongoing even after the trial is over as it may well be going in a different direction now thanks to Cindy. It is never wise to lie to the FBI. OCSO may forgive but the FBI aren't that merciful.
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Sherry wrote:Although this is just a rumor as of now, like aj, I also believed there was evidence planting...............

That whole "search" by the PI, the comments by Cindy, the difficulty in getting despositions from both the PIs, their accounts of what happened and why they were there, the video we saw of the search and the video that got "mistakenly erased" all made me suspicous of something like this.

This is not a 'confirmed' story and so I'm not gonna get all riled up about it. But if it is confirmed, I do honestly believe that more than one person will be charged with tampering/obstruction/accessory......... possibly even a well known Hispanic defense attorney.

kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Throw me on that sleigh too, kh...If it were money, I'd just about ride it to the bank...Oh, well "visions of sugar plums (sugar daddies), danced in their heads"...Lolly pop, lolly pop when will this insanity stop!!!!
Estee
Estee

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Please God let this be the break through and bring us at LAST some SOME Justice For Caylee!!!!!!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Yes it would, AJ!

But as Dandy Don Meredith (Lord rest his sweet Texan soul) used to say:

"If 'ifs' 'ands' and 'buts' were candy and nuts, we'd all have a very Merry Christmas!"

kh
khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:15 pm

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B7DjeAMt_BpIMTY1YTU1NmUtZjQzOS00NmY0LWJmNDktN2E0M2Q3YmU4YWY4

Both Grunds were deposed Wednesday, Dec 8, 2010 -- along with Joe Jordan, Silvia Hernandez and Daniel Ibison kh

khintx
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks for the info, kh!!
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down