Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington

2 posters

Go down

Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington Empty Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington

Post by Piper Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:55 am

Police: Small human foot washes ashore in Wash.

Tue Dec 14, 9:42 pm ET

TACOMA, Wash. – Authorities are seeking more information about a small human foot that washed ashore in Washington state.

Tacoma police spokesman Mark Fulghum (FULL-jum) said Tuesday the right foot was still inside a boy's size 6 "OzArk Trail" hiking boot, and likely belonged to a juvenile or small adult. He says the boots were sold in Walmart stores from 2004 to 2005.

The foot found early last week is believed to have floated in from either the Puyallup River or Puget Sound. It's the second to wash ashore in Washington state in four months.

In late August, a right foot believed to be that of a woman or child washed up on a beach in Whidbey Island, about 70 miles north of Tacoma.

Fulghum says police don't yet know if the cases are linked, or if they have any connection to cases in British Columbia, where seven feet have washed ashore in the past four years.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101215/ap_on_re_us/us_mystery_foot
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington Empty Re: Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington

Post by Piper Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 am

I would think there is a connection, this is crazy! Predator/serial killer dumping bodies in the rivers?
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington Empty Re: Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington

Post by Piper Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:14 am

Small Human Foot Washes Ashore in Washington Hiking10
Grim discovery: A human foot encased in a size six hiking boot has washed ashore in Washington state, the second time such a discovery has been made in the area in four months.

Mystery as second human foot in four months washes ashore in Washington

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:55 AM on 15th December 2010

Authorities in the U.S have been left baffled after a small human foot washed ashore in Washington state, the second to have appeared in the area in four months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1338761/Washington-state-shocked-second-human-foot-washes-ashore.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 am

Article about foot found in August 2010:

Human foot found on Whidbey Island beach

Updated Friday, Aug 27 at 9:47 PM

WHIDBEY ISLAND, Wash. – A human foot was found washed up on the east side of central Whidbey Island Friday.

Based on the size of the foot, detectives believe it belongs to a female or juvenile. It's believed to have been in the water for less than two months.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Human-foot-found-on-Whidbey-Island-beach-101687008.html
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 am

British Columbia's Foot Mystery

http://www.nationalpost.com/648735.bin

British Columbia's macabre foot mystery

Posted: June 24, 2008, 6:41 PM by Jeremy Barker
Canada

Over the course of 10 months, five human feet clad in running shoes have washed ashore in British Columbia, inspiring numerous theories and a hoax. The police are attempting to use DNA to match the feet to a family member of a missing person but have had no success so far.

Read more: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2008/06/24/british-columbia-s-macabre-foot-mystery.aspx#ixzz18C9EeM69
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Maat Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:19 pm

I hate to ask. What kind of shoes did Kyron have on?
Maat
Maat

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 pm

I thought the same thing when I found this article. Since they said this foot had believed to have been in the water less than two months and that it was believed to have floated in from either the Puyallup River or Puget Sound.

I read they ruled this out as being Kyron's , I don't remember where I read that.

But anyway, something is definitely amiss here. There are many missing people and children in that area, I fear there is a serial killer in the area.

I learned from the Lacy Peterson case about how the extremities release from the body first when submerged in water. These feet belong to someone's loved one. It's a real nightmare to think about and I can only hope everything is being done to identify all of them.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down