Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate

2 posters

Go down

Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate   Empty Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate

Post by pi-girl Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate
Published March 08, 2011 | FoxNews.com

The father of a 5-year-old boy killed in 1975 is vowing to murder his son's killer if the man is released, as scheduled, several years early from a 40-year sentence.
John Foreman said in an interview Monday with WPRO-AM radio that he will kill convicted murderer Michael Woodmansee "as aggressively and as painfully" as he killed his son if Woodmansee is released from prison early.
Woodmansee, who was 16 years old at the time, kidnapped and killed Jason Foreman in 1975 in South Kingstown, R.I. He confessed and was convicted of second-degree murder eight years later.
Jason Foreman was presumed to be missing until 1982, when Woodmansee tried to lure another boy into his home. The boy escaped and police began to question Woodmansee about Foreman's disappearance.
Authorities found the boy's skull and bones on Woodmansee's , along with a journal that detailed the gruesome killing. John Foreman told the radio station that Woodmansee wrote about eating his son's flesh in the journal...

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/08/father-says-murder-5-year-olds-killer/#ixzz1G1zSyxKs

pi-girl
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate   Empty Re: Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate

Post by pi-girl Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 pm

...For his own protection, Woodmansee served nearly all of the last 28 years of his sentence in prisons in Massachusetts instead of Rhode Island, but returned to the state last week, the newspaper said.

For his own protection???????? They should have just let fate take it's course...
pi-girl
pi-girl

Back to top Go down

Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate   Empty Re: Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate

Post by pi-girl Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Murderer and Accused Cannibal to Be Freed in August
Mar 7, 2011 – 8:50 PM

Father of Murdered 5-Year-Old Says He'll Make Sure Killer Suffers Same Fate   12995411

A plea deal intended to spare a murdered child's family the horrific details of his death has come back to haunt residents of a historic town in Rhode Island. The killer, an accused cannibal who was a teenager when the crime was committed more than 30 years ago, will be free before the end of the year, according to police.

"We do not know what his plans are or if he is [planning on coming back here], but it is definitely something we plan on discussing," a spokesman for the South Kingstown Police Department told AOL News today.

While police have yet to formulate a plan for the impending release of convicted murderer Michael Woodmansee, the father of his victim, a 5-year-old boy named Jason Foreman, is not mincing words.

"I do intend, if this man is released anywhere in my vicinity, or if I can find [him], I do intend to kill this man," John Foreman told Rhode Island's WPRO News talk radio today.

Read full story:
http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/07/murderer-and-accused-cannibal-michael-woodmansee-to-be-freed-in/
pi-girl
pi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:19 pm

I suppose fellow inmates in MA wouldn't know he was the child killing cannibal from Rhode Island?

That is an old law on their books, the way he's earned a release 12 years early. I realize vigilantism isn't really the appropriate thing to do, but I can say I don't blame this father for his feelings. This beast should never have had the opportunity to be released from prison. These parents searched for this child for 7 long years, then to find out what a horrible death their little boy suffered.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down