Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11

3 posters

Go down

Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11 Empty Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11

Post by Piper Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:53 am

Four Members of Crestwood Family Missing
Illinois State Police issue "Endangered Missing Person Advisory"

Friday, Apr 29, 2011 | Updated 12:10 AM CDT

[Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11 Missin10

Madison Owens, 11, (far left) and her 9-year-old twin sisters, Nicole (center) and Kristin Owens (bottom right), were last seen with their mother, Stephanie Owens (inset), on April 24.

In an "endangered missing person advisory," Illinois State Police said they're looking for four members of a southwest suburban Crestwood family.

Madison Owens, 11, and her 9-year-old twin sisters, Kristen and Nicole Owens, were last seen with their mother, Stephanie Owens, on Sunday at their Crestwood home. All four are missing.

The family has lived with Stephanie Owens' brother for about the last 18 months, he told authorities. He said he didn't think anything of not seeing his nieces on Monday because they had off of school and assumed they were with their mother.

He alerted authorities on Wednesday when the family still hadn't turned up, adding that his sister seemed depressed and distraught when he last saw her.

In their investigation, authorities started calling other family members. The grandmother of the girls reported receiving a text message from the young girls:

"Hi mom mom. We are not having Easter because God told mommy not to. Also, Happy Easter. But guess what if you don't do Easter you get to see God."

"I'm very scared for my grandchildren. [Stephanie Owens] is truly a wonderful person. She has a heart of gold, but I'm afraid of what she's going to do," the grandmother, Cheryl McKinney, tearfully told NBC Chicago via telephone. "I never in my wildest dreams imagined I'd see one of my children or my grandchildren on one of those [missing persons] flyers."

Investigators said they're also looking into email messages and Facebook messages that may have been traded between Stephanie Owens and a Facebook friend in California.

Read more:
Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/endangered-missing-120925084.html#ixzz1KvLdBJ7t
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11 Empty Re: Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11

Post by Piper Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:54 am

"Hi mom mom. We are not having Easter because God told mommy not to. Also, Happy Easter. But guess what if you don't do Easter you get to see God."

That is a terrifying message. I hope these children are found before the mother harms them.

Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11 Empty Re: Stephanie Owens & Her Three Children -- Found Alive 4/29/11

Post by Julie Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:57 am

That is an odd message. I hope they are found soon.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:06 am

April 29, 2011 10:17 AM

Four members of Crestwood family missing, say police

Posted by Edecio Martinez

(snipped)
The family is believed to be in a tan 1996 Lexus four-door sedan, with the Illinois license plate L32 1854.

Stephanie Owens is 5'4", weighs 230 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes. Madison Owens is also 5'4" tall, weighs 150 and has brown hair and brown eyes. Nicole and Kristin Owens are both 4 feet tall and weigh 90 pounds. They have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anyone who has seen missing members of the Owens family since Easter, or have heard from them, are asked to call the Crestwood Police Department at (708) 385-5131.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058552-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:47 am

Ill. mother and three daughters found safe after going missing on Easter Sunday

Posted by Casey Glynn
April 29, 2011 5:18 PM

(CBS/WBBM) CRESTWOOD, Ill. - A missing Crestwood, Ill. mother and her three daughters who had not been seen since Easter Sunday have been found safe, police say.

Madison Owens, 11, and her twin sisters, Nicole and Kristin, both 9, and their mother, 42-year-old Stephanie Owens were found in their car at around 10 a.m. this morning in Macomb, about 240 miles southwest of Chicago, according to local news reports.

Authorities said Owens claimed their car had run out of gas and that they were able to return to it only after a good Samaritan gave them $100 and filled up a gas canister, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20058667-504083.html
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:07 am

The mother was reportedly taken to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and the children are in protective custody, according to the Tribune.

And she stated she didn't know where they'd been. Thank God they were found before she did something horrible, sure sounds as if it was heading in that direction. I hope she gets the treatment she needs, she's had some kind of mental breakdown.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 am

I'm glad they were all found alive.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down