Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Minn. Nurse Convicted of Aiding Suicides Via Online Postings Could See Little Jail Time

2 posters

Go down

Former Minn. Nurse Convicted of Aiding Suicides Via Online Postings Could See Little Jail Time Empty Former Minn. Nurse Convicted of Aiding Suicides Via Online Postings Could See Little Jail Time

Post by eva Wed May 04, 2011 10:04 am

Former Minn. nurse convicted of aiding suicides via online postings could see little jail time

MINNEAPOLIS - A former Minnesota nurse convicted of aiding suicides by trolling Internet chat rooms and encouraging depressed people to kill themselves could see little or no time behind bars when he is sentenced Wednesday.

William Melchert-Dinkel, 48, was convicted in March of two counts of aiding suicide in the deaths of an English man and a Canadian woman. Under state law, he faces a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison and a $30,000 fine for each count, but worksheets prepared by prosecutors call for much less — and presume that a prison sentence would be stayed.

http://home.mytelus.com/telusen/portal/NewsChannel.aspx?ArticleID=news/capfeed/national/n12451.xml&CatID=National
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Former Minn. Nurse Convicted of Aiding Suicides Via Online Postings Could See Little Jail Time Empty Re: Former Minn. Nurse Convicted of Aiding Suicides Via Online Postings Could See Little Jail Time

Post by Piper Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 am

Trolling internet chat rooms encouraging depressed people to kill themselves? Laughing I'm sorry.........

Now that's one crazy azz pastime if I've ever heard one!!

What if the person was just having a bad day? affraid
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down