Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all!

+10
Julie
khintx
Justice4all
Sherry
eva
TigerMom
sitemama
Ann - Tx
Malden mom
Piper
14 posters

Go down

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! Empty A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all!

Post by Piper Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 pm

I would like to thank you for your daily diligence during the Casey Anthony trial. You not only afforded us the opportunity to view the live hearings together, but to bond us as a group, enabling us to chat with one another as this trial unfolded. We've all made many new friends in the quest for Justice for Caylee.

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! Thankyou

You rock, J4A........ Cool

Last edited by Piper on Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My picture poofed!)
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! Empty Re: A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all!

Post by Malden mom Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Thank you J4A for all you did during the trial' You Fysty and Caylee bought use all together. I have meet many good friends here
Malden mom
Malden mom

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! Empty Re: A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all!

Post by Ann - Tx Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Justice4All, you are awesome!

Thank you for the Live Stream, the Casey Anthony news Portal, Live Chat, etc during the Casey Anthony trial.

Your dedication to Reality Chatter regarding all of the missing and/or murdered is remarkable.

You and FystyAngel make this a wonderful, safe site that has so much to offer besides the very sad cases.

Many thanks . . . A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 541830
Ann - Tx
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Thank you very much J4a for all you have done with this site. YOU ROCK!

You are an amazing fellow, to work the hours you work, take care of your family and then others, and all the many hours you spend on this site. I was just wondering, where do you get the extra hours every day? No one can accomplish all that in just 24 hours.
sitemama
sitemama
Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerMom Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Justice4all.

I personally think you are awesome and one admirable man, husband and father. You are one of the few great guys out there that show how much they care about the missing and murdered children in this world. I thank you for allowing me to be a part of your dream and watching it unfold. You wil forever hold a very special place in my heart for making Reality Chatter a place I can call home. I am honored to be your friend. You and Fysty knew you could do it and you did! Thanks!
TigerMom
TigerMom

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Justice4All, your name says it all.

Words could never express thank you to a hero. Thank you to a man who puts his time and energy into a huge commitment / project / undertaking with the intention of ultimately protecting future victims, saving current victims...

Can you imagine me without the words J4A? Now of course this goes equally to afro FystyAngel, but this thread was put up for you J4A.

I was a victim when I was Caylee's age, and by the grace of God, after my victimization, I was returned home. Caylee A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 643974 was returned home to heaven. bath The final chapter has not been written on Casey Anthony, Evil or Very Mad and yes the injustice was virtually unbearable to witness, Casey walking free when Caylee is mere stardust now..................

Justice4All, you will never know which potential victims you spared, you will never know the extent of how you have made a difference in the evil that dwells amongst us. On behalf of future victims that may be spared, on behalf of victims who were victimized, on behalf of anyone who wants to walk in the light, I sucker thank you..........

eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by eva Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Oh and PS: J4A, you also rock, because you permit freedom of speech!
eva
eva

Location : regifting the Christmas present that Julie gave me.
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm

Thanks, J4A, for everything you have done for us here. You even help us with our computer problems! Very Happy

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 901969 A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 901969 A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 901969 A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 901969
Sherry
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 am

Thank you everybody. It was nice to wake up and read all the kind words.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 am

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! Thank_you

I want to thank you for all you do and for letting me be myself..... again! kh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG9SDxwPBg&NR=1

Last edited by Piper on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by BREEZE4 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

J4 supp bro Cool Thanks for all of your hard work here. You have brought many people together in a very special way. I salute you for off of your hard work! geek

BREEZE4

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Stef, your letter was beautifully written and straight from your heart. I'm still very saddened by the verdict, but you are so right. Caylee is gone, but certainly not forgotten. afro

J4A, I really appreciate all of the hours you spent setting up the Anthony news portal, the news videos, the live court feed and chat. You and Fysty have done an excellent job with this site. Thanks for all you do. To all my friends A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 19983 A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! 904296
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Thank You To Justice4all! Empty Thank you Justice

Post by Steffletcher Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 am

Hey J4A!

I just got Internet again and wanted to leave my thought now... It is rare to find people who care as deeply as you --- about the children who are lost, gone - taken from the world without consideration... And to bring a group of people together who care equally is wonderful.

You are an inspiration and an example to all in what it means to live passionately. Thank you for RC because many good things are happening ... Best of all lifelong friendships.

Steff
Steffletcher
Steffletcher

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down