Reality Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries

+8
randilynn
Justice4all
wishbone
Julie
Estee
Piper
FystyAngel
Snaz
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries Empty Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries

Post by Snaz Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 pm

51 Loads of Laundry – Update

We had several readers give some awesome input to this topic. These are the outcomes of those inputs:

1. George confirmed in an interview that the Anthonys DO use the Arm & Hammer detergent. (Info provided by CarrieK. Link to interview: http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

2. Tony confirmed in an interview that HE uses the same Arm & Hammer detergent. (Info provided by Maura. Also provided link of purchase on 07/08/08 of new bottle of detergent: http://www.wftv.com/video/17660816/index.html)

3. I compared the MSDS’s for the two detergents to the chemicals detected in the Body Farm testing as well as the tests on the trunk liner performed at the FBI lab – the cleaners do not show up in either of these tests. Therefore, the conclusion is that these cleaners were not used on the trunk liner and the elevated chloroform levels did not come from any chemical reactions due to the presence of these cleaners.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1217
Snaz
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries Empty Re: Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries

Post by FystyAngel Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Oh Snaz! It is SO VERY nice to have you BACK!!! I love you bounce
FystyAngel
FystyAngel
Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries Empty Re: Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries

Post by Snaz Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Casey’s Predicament

Posted on January 2nd, 2010 by Valhall

There are few statements by Casey to law enforcement concerning her version of what happened to Caylee. This is due to the fact that she immediately began to handle the situation, once Cindy reported Caylee missing via 911 calls, in the same manner she had handled any other situation in her life for at least two years, but possibly longer. Her modus operandi – lie. The reason I state that Casey’s lying is why we have such a brief compendium of statements directly from her to anyone in law enforcement is because it was her lying that resulted in an arrest within 24 hours of Caylee being reported missing. And from her arrest we see an immediate “lawyering up” by Casey. Some contend that Casey may have actually begun the process of obtaining a lawyer prior to this arrest.

Of course, as has been discussed by many, Casey’s refusal to assist in locating Caylee (based on the assumption her original story of kidnapping had any merit whatsoever to it) speaks volumes toward whether she is, in the words of Cindy, “a victim, too”. Some will say that Jose is the reason Casey never gave further statements to law enforcement to assist in the locating of Caylee (assuming an alive Caylee at that point), and there is evidence that Casey entertained talking to law enforcement but was shut down by Jose once he was informed of the planned meeting. But, this does not eliminate the appearance that the only thing Casey had to offer after the initial interviews with law enforcement at the Anthony home and at Universal Studios on the 15th and 16th of June, 2008, would be incriminating of Casey instead of helpful in the locating of Caylee.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1236
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:23 pm

It was interesting to revisit Casey's initial statements to LE and her written statement. They were all so sure of the June 9th date, she said it and wrote many times over. While at the same time claiming it has been 31 days since she's seen her daughter. Of course, basic math tells you 31 days from June 9th is not July 17th. Casey very well knew this, she was going by what Cindy had said and I think she felt it would somehow work in her favor.

It still shocks me to re-read her incredible lies from the start. No jury will ever get past the beginning of this twisted story as it first unfolds. Those first statements say it all, except what she actually did to Caylee.
Piper
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Casey’s Predicament – Part Doh

Posted on January 5th, 2010 by Valhall

So it’s 4:11 a.m. July 16th, 2008, approximately 8 hours into the reported disappearance of Caylee. Yuri Melich sits down with recorder and conducts the first official interview with Casey (starting on page 71 of the pdf). She has already completed her written statement. The first thing that Yuri Melich does is verify that the written statement is true.

Q ‘Cause I wanted to make sure that your sworn statement, which I’m looking at, was accurate. I’m looking at four pages of a sworn statement on the bottom it appears to be your signature, is that correct?

A Yes.

Q Okay. And you’re saying that everything contained in these statements are true and accurate?

A Yes.

The next thing Yuri does is give her one last chance to back out of the written account, because by now (we now know), OCSO has already found that a substantial amount of information in it is false.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1253

Last edited by Snaz on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add date posted)
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:19 pm

I absolutely loved this post....Hinky is so "right on"...Can't wait to hear this interview (casey & yuri) read in court and then to hear the SA let the jury know that it was all fabricated...Dum de dum dum...death knoll...
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:30 am

Casey’s Predicament – Three Strikes, You’re Out!

Posted on January 6th, 2010 by Valhall

OCSO spent the better part of the morning hours of July 16th, 2008 confirming that virtually all information Casey had given in her written statement and first interview was false. They now knew that no one lived at apartment 210 Sawgrass apartments and that there were no tenants at Sawgrass by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez, Gloria Gonzalez, Raquel Farrell or Jennifer Rosa. They did find out about a Zenaida Gonzalez who had visited the apartment complex on June 17th to view apartments and were pursuing that lead. They had also found out that Casey had not worked at Universal since 4/24/06 when she was fired; that Jeffery Hopkins had not worked at Universal since 5/13/02; that no Juliette Lewis had worked at Universal; and that no Zenaida Gonzalez had worked at Universal. They had called Casey back to verify she still worked at Universal and she confirmed she did, but couldn’t give them the building number she worked in and claimed she couldn’t find her Universal employee badge. She provided them with her supervisor’s name, Tom Manley. They then confirmed there was no Tom Manley that worked for Universal.

This sets the stage for what must have been, for Yuri Melich, John Allen, Appie Wells, and Universal Investigator Leonard Turtora, one of the most surreal experiences a person could live through. Because the next thing to happen was that Yuri asked John Allen to pick Casey up, bring her to Universal, and see if she could prove she worked there, even though she didn’t show up in the employee database.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1271
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Casey’s Profile – Part 1: An Introduction

Posted on January 8th, 2010 by Valhall

This will serve as an introduction to a series of articles in which we will delve into the psychological profile of the type of killer Casey Anthony represents. Casey is the latest in a series of mothers who have committed filicide, but in a manner that fits a profile previously ascribed to men. Casey represents a new profile of killer.

This series will draw heavily from the work of Marilee Strong and her book Erased: Missing Women, Murdered Wives. In Ms. Strong’s book she presents an intricate analysis of the profile of the “male eraser killer”. Those killers such as Scott Peterson, L. Ewing Scott, Mark Hacking, Barton Corbin, Chester Gillette, John Smith, Drew Peterson, and in the current headlines, Josh Powell, have one thing in common – they killed their wives or girlfriends to eliminate an obstacle to achieving a fantasy life they had deluded themselves into believing they deserved. The women (and oft times their unborn children) were viewed as impediments to that goal.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1294

Casey’s Profile – Part 2: Her Psychopathy

Posted on January 9th, 2010 by Valhall

As Marilee Strong shares in her book Erased: Missing Women Murdered Wives, Professor Delroy Paulhus, professor of psychology at the University of British Columbia, developed a three-part psychological profile, one that Marilee Strong describes as a “cluster of toxic traits”, that he refers to as “the Dark Triad”. The three traits of the Dark Triad are: psychopathy, narcissism and Machiavellianism. As Strong states:

“Someone who possesses any of the three traits to a significant degree has the capacity for violence. An individual with a disturbing concentration of all three traits could be extremely dangerous.”

We will show that Casey’s psychological make-up is covered by the latter statement. Strong believes the Dark Triad has been the “missing link” to understanding “the complex and contradictory psyche of eraser killers”. And I believe it is the missing link in understanding Casey, and why she killed Caylee.

This article, along with the next two, will step through the three traits of the Dark Triad, and then we’ll move to what Casey’s particular make-up in this “toxic trio” means in interpreting why she did what she did, and what scenarios may have played out in the erasing of Caylee. We will begin with her psychopathy.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1301
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries Empty The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life

Post by Julie Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 am

I just found this at Valhill's, very interesting:

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life

I have long held the opinion that Caylee Marie Anthony’s short life was one of a dichotomous existence. While in the care of her grandpa and grandma, George and Cindy, not only do I firmly believe she was loved, cared for and nurtured, but I tend to believe she was spoiled with an abundance of toys and attention. My mother has always stated “there are only two types of grandchildren – spoiled and neglected”, and I think Cindy Anthony probably held that same opinion – and her Caylee was NOT going to be neglected.

That is until she was outside the care of her grandma and grandpa Anthony. For a year and a half now those of us who have followed this case have been left with a couple of very important unanswered questions:

* What was Casey doing everyday, and where?
* And what kind of care and environment was Caylee in during those times?

Cindy Anthony wondered these same things long before we even knew of a Casey or Caylee Anthony. Cindy wrote her “my Caylee is missing” entry on her myspace on July 3rd, 2008, and wondered publicly who was taking care of Caylee.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Wow, is all I can say right now. I'm speechless.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by wishbone Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 pm

After viewing so many pictures of Caylee it became apparent that there was childlike joy missing from her face and eyes.....I suspected that she was being abused in some way....This report is just heartbreaking if it proves to be correct....
wishbone
wishbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:32 pm

This really is heartbreaking wishbone. It is very sad that Caylee was being abused before she was killed.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Casey’s Profile – Part 3: Her Narcissism

The second “toxic trait” of the Dark Triad we will look at is narcissism. Narcissistic Personality Disorder exhibits itself through the following symptoms:

The essential feature of Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a pervasive pattern of grandiosity (either in fantasy or actual behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in a variety of situations and environments.

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:

* Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

* Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

* Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

* Requires excessive admiration

* Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

* Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

* Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

* Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

* Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1341

Last edited by Snaz on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Casey’s Profile – Part 4: Her Machiavellianism

The last “toxic trait” of the Dark Triad is Machiavellianism. In psychiatry Machiavellianism is defined as

"the endorsement of manipulative strategies and tactics as a personality syndrome. A high score on the Mach scale indicates that the respondent has a conception of human nature as fallible and weak, and stresses the use of expedient procedures in social relations."

Marilee Strong states that individuals with a high Mach scale “are schemers who use every means at their disposal – flattery, manipulation, deceit – to gain advantage over others.” And “Other people are just pawns in their game, objects to be used for their own gratification.”

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1349
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:38 am

Referring back to the "Dark Side" article....I have not been able to get this out of my mind since I read it yesterday. I do believe that no one really knew the real Casey. Portraying the perfect mom when in the presence of others, but totally different while alone with Caylee. It's always been my personal opinion that Casey was mean to Caylee when they were alone. She was so jealous of her. "She was a savagely abused child"...that is a strong statement and sent me reeling. Caylee's bones have spoken afterall. I am very curious to know what the SA is holding on this.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by wishbone Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:30 am

Justice4all wrote:This really is heartbreaking wishbone. It is very sad that Caylee was being abused before she was killed.

I think we deceive ourselves when we suppose that KC treated Caylee well before murdering her……then one day out of the blue decides to take her life having never harmed her physically or emotionally…..that’s just not how it works….the signs of abuse were there on Caylee’s pretty and sad little face…..
wishbone
wishbone

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 pm

julie..

thanks for all the info provided.. i would take it a step further, and remember the NUMEROUS pictures i have seen of caylee with PRONOUCED dark circling under both eyes...

this could be a sign of sleep depression, drug misuse, or--in conjunction with your information, a sign of higher than normal ICP (intracranial pressure)... that thought never occured to me until your information posted on the premature suture closure.

these dark circles--now take on a dire meaning.. along with the oft appearing "droopy eye" all point to side effects from increased ICP and possible long term neglect/abuse... very sad to think-- but a true possibility.
randilynn
randilynn

Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Randilynn- I agree with you, long term neglect is definitely a possibility.

btw, the info I posted was from Valhall's The Hinky Meter.
Julie
Julie
Admin

Location : casting unprofessional actors to make a low budget movie about my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 am

Casey’s Profile – Part 5: Her Dark Triad

Posted on January 11th, 2010 by Valhall

We have looked at the apparent severity of the three “toxic traits” of the Dark Triad, psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism, as exhibited in Casey’s behavior and treatment of others. What we have found on this cursory review is, to intentionally understate it, she is not lacking in any of the three traits. So, borrowing heavily from Marilee Strong’s work in Erased, we will look at what Casey’s Dark Triad means from a criminal profile standpoint applying Strong’s observations of the male eraser killer to the theorized female eraser killer to see if we have a fit.

Strong states about the eraser killer’s appearance in life to others:

Unlike most other murderers, he very often has no criminal record and sometimes no history of violence whatsoever.

He is also someone who has always been a fabricator of reality. He is not your harmless garden-variety fibber but a compulsive, pathological liar whose lies are meant to get a reaction out of other; to inspire their admiration, to evoke their sympathy, to get him exactly what he wants. He makes up stories big and small, often lying about things for no readily apparent reason. But he is especially practiced at deceiving others about who he really is.

The expertise at lying and manipulation that is needed to successfully lead a double life is indicative of a high degree of Machiavellian thinking and behavior.

We see in Casey’s life that for at least 2 years prior to Caylee’s murder Casey was living a double life. One life being that of a diploma-less, uneducated, jobless, aimless, irresponsible mother who spent her days God knows where and doing God knows what, dragging her child in tow through environs we only have a small glimpse into (random boyfriends’ apartments, parties, etc.), living with her parents and lending no real support to the financial responsibilities of her child, and stealing from parents, grandparents and friends. The other life was based completely on lies and was projected by Casey to her family and friends. She was an event coordinator at Universal who was involved in the exciting world of concerts, major events, possessing the dream job where she had flexible hours, the ability to network from home, had a nanny that doted lovingly over her child and allowed her freedom to live a cosmopolitan life, had over $10,000 in savings, and was about to purchase a home.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1374
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am

"Casey took the following eraser steps: she covered her tracks well, primarily by staying away from all people.... That the body was so close to the Anthony home can be explained by the effect Casey’s high level of psychopathy can have. While her Mach tendencies would have her diabolically address the issue that the body should be disposed far from home, her psychopathic tendencies would introduce “sloppy work” into th The psychopath Casey couldn’t be bothered with spending that much time to drive the body to a distant location. And then, lastly, while the imaginary “Zanny”, as far as Casey tells it, was no total stranger, she was a total stranger to everyone else in Caylee’s life. It is the classic SODDI (Some Other Dude Did It) presentation."

"Casey was attempting to “buy time” as her daughter’s body lay decaying, and she was successful in that effort. Her successful delay and diversion of the investigation led to the total skeletonization of Caylee’s remains and the elimination of almost all evidence of how Caylee was murdered. But in addition, we see that Casey ENJOYED the way she manipulated the investigation."

"The eraser killer will exhibit neither mourning nor real signs of emotional loss, and will almost always exhibit strangely inappropriate behavior and speech after the mysterious death of his [loved one]."

Valhall has done an amazing job on this series. Casey chillingly does represent the perfect "eraser killer" based upon Marilee Strong's criminal profile of one. Casey certainly took every step that an eraser killer would, exactly as described.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:21 am

Yes, Valhall has done a good job explaining this all to us. Her compassion comes through in every post. Poor little Caylee.
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 pm

aj... i think she would carry that look all the way to the bed for her lethal injection!!

i interpret "the look" as her smirk... her last hahahaha .. i know something you dont... and she is right, she knows what happened in the last few minutes of caylee's life, and we will NEVER really know the truth.. i think she gets some sort of sick pleasure in everyone trying to figure out "her" little secret... it makes her the subject of it all.... she is just happy that it is all about her again.. the way it was before that "little snothead" ruined everything..
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Although i agree that KC has that haughty attitude, WHEN she is convicted, I believe it will devastate her because it will then be REAL that her 'bella vita" is over.... for good.....

And that's all she's ever cared about.

MOO.
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:57 pm

Casey’s Profile – Part 6: Her Motive

Posted on January 14th, 2010 by by Valhall

As I stated in the introduction of this series, I believe Casey’s motive is shown in her profile as an eraser killer. While there may very well have been a triggering event (i.e. fight with Cindy, ultimatum from parents, etc.), that triggering event, if one occurred, only set the date of Caylee’s erasure, not the inevitability. From Marilee Strong’s book, Erased:

Fundamentally, eraser killers do not kill for the reasons normally ascribed to murderers, such as greed, sex, or jealousy. They eliminate the women, and sometimes children, in their lives because their victims no longer serve any “purpose” in the emotionally desolate world of the eraser killer, or are seen as impediments to the kind of life they covet and fantasize for themselves. In the mind of this type of murderer, it is better, easier, and more satisfying for him to kill than simply to get a divorce.

There has been much talk about an alleged event that was reported early on to have taken place on June 15th, 2008, but has never been confirmed. That was the day Cindy and Caylee went to Mt. Dora and visited Cindy’s mother and then her father in the nursing home. Mark Fuhrman was the the first to state Cindy and George told him of a “big fight” on the night of June 15th. Reference to this fight was made again in Richard Grund’s interview with OCSO when he stated Lee Anthony had told Jesse Grund of the fight. Jesse would later confirm this in his September 9, 2008 interview with OCSO when he stated Lee had told him of a “heated argument” in which Cindy tried to choke Casey.

Cindy, George and Lee all now deny that any such argument took place that night, but I believe the truth will come out if Cindy did, in fact, confess this to Mark Fuhrman. Assuming this argument did occur, it results in a couple of theoretical scenarios that would make sense as being the triggering event for an eraser killer to remove their victim:

* Scenario 1 – Cindy gave Casey an ultimatum that she must either immediately straighten up her life (which may have included telling her she had to financially contribute to the household – which she had never done), start staying home with Caylee in the evenings, etc. In this scenario we can see that an eraser killer would view Caylee and the mandates that came with her as an impediment to the lifestyle Casey wanted to pursue with Tony. There would be no sleeping over night after night with Tony, and the clubbing would grind to a near halt…not to mention the inconvenience of having to actually hold down a job.

Again, from Strong:

His goal is to erase his victim…to expunge her from the record of his life. If she is pregnant with a child he does not want – and an unwanted pregnancy is an alarmingly common motive for eraser killings – he is killing two birds with one stone, eliminating what he views as dead weight dragging him down. In his mind, he is not really murdering a human being; he is simply rearranging the world to better suit his needs, to remove a major annoyance or let him make a fresh start of things.

He is killing because the [victim] in question has become inconvenient.

Anyone who stood between Scott Peterson and the fantasy he held so dear, the narcissistic fix he desperately craved, was in mortal danger.

The emotional and economic demands of child rearing are especially disconcerting to Machiavellians, narcissists, and even lower-level psychopaths whose entire focus is on their own grossly inflated sense of self…children make it much more difficult to live out their fantasies.

Scott’s [Peterson] desire to get rid of his wife was not about replacing her with Amber or any particular woman. It was a more nebulous quest to make reality conform to his fantasies. His grandiose lies were projections of the life he wished he had, the person he wanted to be.

* Scenario 2 – Cindy had a reached the point where she actually followed the advice of the counselor she had previously been seeing and told Casey that if she didn’t straighten out her life she had to immediately leave the house – without Caylee. There may have also been the threat of taking legal action to obtain legal guardianship of Caylee based on showing Casey to be an unfit mother. In this case we see the high Narcissism and Mach levels play into the possible reaction by Casey. The “if I can’t have her, no one can have her” that can be seen in many cases of erased wives and girlfriends by the male eraser killers.

So why wouldn’t Casey just leave, run to Tony, and let her parents take over the raising of Caylee? Even Cindy has asked the question, rhetorically, of course, and trying (in an abysmal failure) to show that Casey didn’t need to kill Caylee, she could have just left her with Cindy. Strong addresses this:

Rather than going the route of divorce, however painful, the sociopathic part of him chooses a darker solution – which in his mind is low cost. Being a narcissist, he has a heightened sense of his own capability. He believes he can get away with it. He believes he can commit the perfect crime.

Narcissists crave the admiration of others. Murder is more palatable than divorce for men like Scott Peterson because simply leaving or divorcing a pregnant wife would tarnish the image they have crafted of themselves, however false…Fox believes that they may even look foward to playing the role of grieving widower and enjoying the attention and sympathy that would involve.

* Scenario 3 – either the same ultimatums laid out in scenario 2, or just flat a heated argument in which Cindy unloaded years of frustration on how Casey was not taking on responsibilities, etc. but ultimately the reaction by Casey would reduce “spite”. If Cindy had the audacity to treat the narcissistic Casey as anything other than special – entitled to her wants without question – Casey could have murdered Caylee simply to exact her anger on Cindy. In the words of Casey to Lee on the night of July 16th – “Well, maybe I’m a spiteful bitch.”

Read the rest at The Hinky Meter:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1410
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:06 pm

There ya go, Snaz. I hope you have access again by morning.

I always have read to her posts several times to take it all into thought.
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 am

Understanding Accumulated Degree Days

Posted on January 19th, 2010 by Valhall

Questions have been asked about the different approaches used by Dr. Arpad Vass et al. at the Body Farm and Dr. Haskell in the Entomology report in calculating Accumulated Degree Days (ADD). Let us look at how ADD is calculated and why it would be calculated differently for these two applications.

Understanding the Origins of ADD

Calculating ADD actually originates from agricultural estimates of Growing Degree Days (GDD). It is manner in which one can ascertain how many growing days a particular location will have for a given crop. When calculating GDD for a given crop one must first establish the upper and lower threshold temperatures at which growing ceases for that crop. In other words, if your bean won’t grow below 10 degrees C and will stop growing over 40 degrees C, when you are calculating the available GDD for a given location by looking at historical daily temperatures, you must substract all time that falls below 10 degrees or above 40. This gives the actual GDD for that location. So let’s make this easier for ourselves and pretend we are in a region (such as Orlando, Florida) where the temperature never gets higher than the maximum growing temperature for our bean, but sometimes does fall below the lower temperature for bean growth. Let’s say that lower temperature is 10 degrees C.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1467
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Casey’s Profile – Part 7: Her Resemblance

Posted on January 18th, 2010 by Valhall

In this article we will compare Casey’s behavior to that of male eraser killers to show that not only does her Dark Triad fit the mold, but her activities surrounding the murder of Caylee strike an eerie similarity to many of these previous killers.

Donald Moringiello, a retired aerospace engineer whose wife, Hattie “Fern” Bergeler, came up missing on the day the two of them had gone to visit his children claims he and his wife were traveling in separate cars and he lost track of his wife on the ride home. He did not report his wife missing for a month. In fact, he did not report her missing until her body was found floating in the bay near his home. After two trials he was convicted of second degree murder.

Christian Longo, who murdered his wife and two children, did not call police after murdering his family, but instead went for coffee and returned rented videos. As Marilee Strong states “the lives of his wife and children of no more consequence than returning a delinquent video.”

Like Moringiello, Casey did not report Caylee missing until after Cindy had done so in a 911 call; a month after her death. On the evening of Caylee’s murder Casey went to rent videos with Tony Lazzaro. Caylee’s life was less important than the next movie.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1443
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Adipocere formation and the stain in the trunk

Posted on January 22nd, 2010 by Valhall

In a previous comment I made on the Community discussion on the formation of adipocere thread, I stated that I do not believe the scientific community has a firm handle on what environmental triggers will actually produce adipocere. I went further to state it almost appears that eventually it may be determined that the body of the decedant plays more into this phenomenon than the environment. I based this comment on the fact that when various research articles and books dealing with the topic of adipocere formation are taken into account, there are more exceptions to any given tentative “rule” on what is required for the production of adipocere than there are rules that seem to remain constant. If a theorized set of conditions are presented and the data set looks like birdshot on the side of a barn, odds are the rule hasn’t been perfected yet. To be clear on what I’m saying here, there is no question of the chemical reaction that must take place for adipocere to form. What is in question appears to be the required environment in order for adipocere to form.

In this article we will review research conducted by Zimmermann et al. of a 30 year old stain left behind by a corpse and see if there is some information that could help us understand the nature of the stain in Casey’s trunk, as well as where the adipocere on the napkins from the trash bag in her trunk originated, but also to show that it cannot be stated with certainty that the conditions were not conducive to Caylee’s body forming adipocere. Adipocere seems to almost have a will of its own (at least until a better understanding of the environmental requirements for its formation is obtained).

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1491
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Kronk, Damn it, Kronk!

Posted on January 23rd, 2010 by Valhall

The defense team has attempted to redirect all eyes back to Roy Kronk, Orlando water meter reader who ultimately found the dumped body of Caylee Marie Anthony. This move is most likely because their client is about to plead guilty on Monday to being a thief, and – well – that begs a diversion, now doesn’t it? They want to depose Roy’s ex-wife, Jill Kerley, in Maryville, Tennessee due to her health issues (Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma). Ms. Kerley should, in fact, be offered special exceptions due to her health problems, after all the disease has already cut short what looked to be a burgeoning career in crime with a rap sheet including theft, forgery and obtaining drugs by fraud. I think we can all agree her life has been adversely affected enough by this cancerous condition.

Jill Kerley will be testifying in this deposition that Roy Kronk bound her on at least two occasions with “heavy duty duct tape” – of which she is prepared to testify he was very proud. Now, let’s be clear that there will be no one else to substantiate this. This is just Jill stepping up before society, most likely trying to “do what’s right” in an effort to make amends to society for all the criminal crap she did in the past. In fact, it could very well be presented (oh wait, it already has been on the media circuit by Linda Kenny-Baden) as a death-bed attempt to “make right”.

So based on this one cancerous, bitter woman’s account of duct tape – Roy Kronk murdered Caylee. That’s what the defense team’s strategy reduces to. We’ve already looked at the lunacy in this strategy, both in a not so serious manner, as well as in a more serious manner. And we’ve seen that short of being able to establish a motive, any connection to Caylee or the Anthony family, or any access to Caylee affording an opportunity to commit the crime, the strategy is sheer genius (ouch! I bit my tongue).

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1515
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:20 pm

The First 3 Months (by Valhall)

Well, it’s been 3 months since my first blog entry and I just wanted to take a few minutes to say something…
THANK YOU!

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1585
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Flurries of Phone Calls

Posted on February 3rd, 2010 by Valhall

There has been ample discussion about the rapid-fire phone calls made by Casey to Cindy’s cell phone and the Anthony home on the afternoon/evening of June 16th, 2008 as well as on June 18th. Some believe that the first “flurry” attempts at trying to get Cindy on the phone may have been an indicator that an accident had happened that had harmed or killed Caylee. I do not believe this. I believe this was Casey attempting to hand Caylee off to Cindy so that Casey could spend her evening with Tony. And I believe this “flurry” immediately precedes the murder of Caylee.

The main reason I believe this is that this was not a-typical behavior of Casey. And not answering Casey’s phone calls was not a-typical behavior for Cindy either. This dysfunctional family appears to have used not answering the phone as a way to force Casey into the responsibilities of being home for Caylee, and I hope to prove this out by looking at the calling behavior of Casey in the weeks preceding the 16th – the day Caylee was murdered.

Stepping all the way back to June 1, 2008, we see that at 8:51 pm Casey is at Tony’s apartment. There is a call made from the Anthony home to her cell phone which she does not answer and lets go to voicemail. She immediately listens to the voicemail, which is most likely Cindy telling her she needs to come home and take care of Caylee. Casey does not react to this phone call for 26 minutes. She then begins to try to call the Anthony home and Cindy’s cell phone beginning at 9:17 pm in “rapid-fire” style. In a matter of 4 minutes she makes 7 calls to the home and Cindy’s cell phone. None of these calls are answered.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1636
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm

i think this is a "bombshell"... i have never thought of these calls in this manner, and props to vanhall for putting it all together..

i was one of those on the bandwagon of KCs calls being due to an "accident" and she wanted her parents to alibi her (come home and verify the events before calling the police)... BUT.. now i look at it in an entirely different light. .. i see the pattern of the furious calls to CA--just in time for her to be getting off work.. it is a pattern, one that likely has repeated itself MANY times over. .
was CA tired of all the lies, was she convinced if she didnt return KCs calls that she would be forced to be a mom?

i think this not only explains what happened on june 16th, but also narrows down the time of little caylee's death. .. it also explains why CA is so involved in covering for KC, because it is ultimately (in her mind) her fault caylee died that day.. it is guilt--if she just would have answered her phone, or called KC back immediately, maybe the dead body in the damn car wouldnt have been her gradaughter after all...

thanks for the article snaz.. it really opened my eyes.
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Randi, I never thought about the flurry of phone calls in this light either. But it certainly gives me food for thought.

There is so much to digest in this case. Just when I think I have it all figured out in my mind, another scenario comes to light based on evidence I hadn't even considered, and blows my theory.

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries 364597
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:43 pm

I understand how you feel Snaz. This theory definitely seems plausible, but it throws a huge monkey wrench into some of the other theories that we have considered possible for a very long time. If she killed Caylee in a fit of rage because she had been fighting with Cindy and Cindy wouldn't watch her, it would seem to rule out premeditation as being the reason Casey made up the fictional Zanny the Nanny.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 am

The Jay Blanchard Park Scenario – Revisited

Posted on February 5th, 2010 by Valhall

I would like to resurrect this post. During our original discussion concerning this article, it was stated by several they believed the Jay Blanchard Park scenario may have been passed to Lee via Baez in a letter from Casey while she was in jail. I have concluded that is not the case (I can’t say it is impossible, but I think it highly unlikely). One of the points toward this scenario that Lee received the JBP scenario in a letter from Casey was based on a text he sent to Cindy referring to individual letters Baez had for each of the Anthonys from Casey. However, this text was on August 3, 2008, as seen below:

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries Leetext

In Part 4 of the interview Cindy had on July 30, 2008 with the FBI, 4 days before Lee’s text about letters Baez had for them, Cindy first reveals the Jay Blanchard Park scenario beginning at timetag 17:45 in the video. And like the psychotic mother she is – the one who wants to make sure BOTH of her children are sitting in jail by the time this thing is over – she puts the entire origin of this story over on Lee; stating that Lee has all the details because “Casey told him”. But Casey didn’t tell Lee any of this, and as George revealed in his 2009 deposition (and detailed below), the Anthonys came up with this scenario while “brainstorming”.

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=701
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:50 pm

I believe most of those searches were made by Casey. Hopefully the state proves it during the trial.
Justice4all
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:21 am

I have always thought, after reading about that flurry of calls Casey made on the 16th was to determine exactly where Cindy was, how muich time she had at the house before Cindy arrived home. She needed some time to do whatever she was doing, to cover up her horrific crime.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Timer55 and the Anthony Conspiracy

Posted on February 12th, 2010 by Valhall

The first time we, the public, can tell timer55 was possibly used as a password by either Casey or some one in the Anthony family was on May 14, 2008 at 8:49 am when the “owner” account on the Anthony desktop appears to have been changed from timer55 to rico23. (Many thanks to Maura-pedia for this correction!)

According to a statement made by Lee, this most likely is not the first time Casey had used the password timer55. Of course, Lee could be lying, but we have the statement made by him in his 2009 deposition, on page 363. Lee states Jesse knew of Casey using timer55 as a password in just the first couple of days after July 16th, 2008. Lee was trying to figure out the password to Casey’s Photobucket (so he could destroy evidence there) and was talking to Jesse on the phone, who provided him the password to the account. Lee commented that Casey had a lot of weird passwords, and Lee states Jesse responded with “Yeah. You know, like timer55.”

Read the rest:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1661
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:33 pm

I wonder if that is indicative of the number of men she had sex with or the number of times she had sex??? and the other password seems to be one third of 69...wonder what that means???
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by randilynn Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:07 pm

wow.... IF KC was using this password timer55 in may, that kinda kills her argument that it was changed after caylee was "kidnapped".. to be used to give her instructions on how to party and steal to get her back.. lol..
the other thing i find interesting, is that lee made it a point to say jesse knew her passwords. ... another failed attempt to put jesse in the hotseat maybe??
randilynn
randilynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:52 pm

I actually think that the Timer55 password may have something to do with the amount of time (55 days) there was from the date she changed the password until the trip to Puerto Rico (that I'm pretty sure she KNEW she wasn't going to be able to go on all along).....

We may never know, since KC will never tell and the other A's have no trouble lying about what they know (even under oath).
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Some Interesting Observations on today’s Discovery

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1700
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 pm

The Two Dolls

Posted on February 16th, 2010 by Valhall

There seems to be some confusion over the fact that there are pictures of two different dolls. One of these dolls is a control doll that was tested to rule out returns from testing of the doll Cindy states was in Casey’s car when it was retrieved. In this link, pictures 3 through 16 are of Q244, the doll reported to have been in Casey’s car when it was retrieved from the impound lot. Pictures 17 through 24 are of the control doll which was tested to rule out that the residual level of chloroform detected in the Q244 doll didn’t come from the polyester fibers of the doll’s body.

From the November 6, 2009 discovery release, on page 922 we have the following notes:

Because the response to CHCL3 [chloroform] in Q244 was so small, needed to make sure that the residual CHCL3 may not have been generated from the polyester fibers of the doll. Compared the stuffing and material from a known doll that contained similar polyester fibers as did Q244 (H.K. City Toys FTY.LTD; ME 1015 OH PA941; PA PA941 (HK) MA T – 538 – M; Kerlavage). Took cuttings from both the front and back of the cloth and stuffing-parts of the known doll…

So the white-bodied doll is from Casey’s car and the pink-bodied doll is the “known doll”, or control doll.

Valhall.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1711
Snaz
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Misc. Hinky Meter (by Valhall) Blog Entries Empty We interrupt this blog for a special bulletin…

Post by Julie Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 am

We interrupt this blog for a special bulletin…

Posted on March 8th, 2010 by Valhall

BOMB-F***ING-SHELL!

The Caylee Marie Anthony murder HAS BEEN SOLVED! (not) We can expect the release of the felon Casey Anthony concerning the charges of the murder of her own child within minutes. (not) Was it Joy Wray who solved this case? NO! Was it O’Town Finest? NO! Was it slick-dick Dom? NO! It was none other than the notorious crime fighter and mystery solver James L. McIntyre.

Who the hell is James L. McIntyre?

Well, I can’t believe you don’t know who he is. He’s famous! He’s a lawyer or was, or may be again, but it’s real unclear as to which is true. At least once, for sure, he was a lawyer. Then he got drunk, drove drunk and killed a guy. He got convicted of manslaughter, motor vehicle homicide and causing bodily injury while operating a vehicle recklessly and negligently while shit-faced drunk. THEN, he decided drinking wasn’t working out well for him so he got busted for snorting cocaine. Well, at least he had cocaine on him. He could have been shoving it in his ear for all I know (I doubt it) – but he had cocaine. Of course, some where in this mix he lost his license to practice law.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1931&cpage=2#comment-14093
Julie
Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 am

roflao That has got to be the most funny theory we've heard...What a way to start the day...Tomorrow should be a good day with the doc dump hitting the stands
Estee
Estee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dis Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:55 pm

My favorite part~Gloria squared.....LMAO Laughing
Dis
Dis

Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Val is hilarious! Very Happy
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Dis ~ Gloria squared....my fav too.
Cali
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:08 am

The Two-edged Sword of Hearsay

Posted on March 10th, 2010 by Valhall

Casey Anthony’s defense team has submitted a list of statements made by Casey and others that they are wanting declared as hearsay or as prejudicial and omitted from being entered into evidence during trial. The defense has basically bunched these statements in categories that they believe show they are prejudicial or hearsay. Those categories are:

•Characterization of Anthony Family Relationships
•Characterization of Casey as liar
•Hearsay
•Contents of Trunk
•Double (dammit) Hearsay
•Characterization of Casey as bad mother
•Characterization of Casey as thief
•Remains of Caylee
•Jesse (Grund) as father of Caylee
•Casey pregnancy
•Roy Kronk tip
•Characterization of Casey as drug user
•Characterization of Casey as frequent partier
•Hearsay (psychic) – (which must be a special subset of double dammit hearsay when a psychic is involved)
•Casey stealing (versus Casey being characterized as thief?)
•Casey’s second pregnancy
•Finding of Caylee Remains

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1962
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

A Review of the Submitted Hearsay

Posted on March 11th, 2010 by Valhall

I wanted to take a second look at the statements submitted by the defense that they want excluded as hearsay. I’m going to put my personal thoughts about these out here just to open discussion on the matter and with hopes that our legal friends will drop by and respond with more knowledge than I have on the possibility of these statements being excluded. I’ll be using abbreviations for names, so just refer to the defense’s submitted list if you get confused as to who is being referenced. I want to be clear, that these are just my personal opinions on these. I don’t claim to know the answer. But I think doing it this way could lead to some really good discussion if our lawyer-friends get involved.

Read the complete article here:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1980
Piper
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next